Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 505

Thread: How to Touch Pro ROM/WAP/MMS Tutorial

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    250
    Device(s)
    HTC Mogul PPC 6800 - Cricket EVDO with my Custom ROM
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL
    wow alright now this leaves me with a predicament... what corner do i send who to..... on one hand i see the exclusion of 1 minor thing in the tut... thus where ryan posted... on the other hand i dont really see where this turned into a pissing match... but none the less.. you two seem to have a complete disrespect for each other.. so lets do this avoid each other.. leave one another alone.. no more fighting like little girls over some dolly that is outdated to begin with..

    To put something else out there it has nothing to do with who has what knowledge. or whose done what with what or to what. play nice or dont play at all doesnt really matter to me.
    Now thats a properly analyzed observation from an unbiased person. I like it. And its the truth. And no problem Evil, I will play nice.

    ..The Mogul..

    RM Contributions: (See other forum signatures for more)

    HTC TITAN WM 6.1 & 6.5 Heavy ROMs
    HTC TITAN WM 6.1 & 6.5 Light ROMs
    Cricket PST Settings Thread + SPC Code Unlocking
    Verizon XV6800 GPS fix
    Cricket WAP & Arcsoft
    MetroPCS WAP & Arcsoft
    XDA Signature



    If you like my ROMs & Threads you can say Thanks & Hit up the Ratings!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    38
    Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hello, i was hoping someone might be able to help me. I flashed the newest EnergyROM onto my HTC TP. I followed the tutorial word for word and i got the WAP working first try. My MMS is is the problem. I setup everything as instructed. Problem is, i can send a MMS no problems but when my girfriend tries to send me picture messages i dont recieve any of them.

    I have it set to manual retrieval, and i added the registry keys and everything. The only thing i did that wasnt part of the tutorial was i deleted a key called x-wap-profile. The string in it was a really odd adress, something like http://www.htcmms.com.tw/mms/HTC_Touch_Pro/......... Does anyone have any ideas why i can send MMS but not recieve them?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    4,449
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoCKLoCK
    Hello, i was hoping someone might be able to help me. I flashed the newest EnergyROM onto my HTC TP. I followed the tutorial word for word and i got the WAP working first try. My MMS is is the problem. I setup everything as instructed. Problem is, i can send a MMS no problems but when my girfriend tries to send me picture messages i dont recieve any of them.

    I have it set to manual retrieval, and i added the registry keys and everything. The only thing i did that wasnt part of the tutorial was i deleted a key called x-wap-profile. The string in it was a really odd adress, something like http://www.htcmms.com.tw/mms/HTC_Touch_Pro/......... Does anyone have any ideas why i can send MMS but not recieve them?
    Honestly, don't take this the wrong way, maybe you shouldn't have deleted that key, and have you tried another rom?
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    38
    Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Feedback Score
    0
    i have the key backed up.. but i couldnt even get the mms to work before i deleted it.. it said to delete all the keys that were in there previously but there werent any in there besides that one. im assuming thats becuase is was a clean flash.. i have tried a few different roms before settling with EnergyROM. i guess i could try another and see if it works. the only other thing i did diferently was use arcsoft 5.2.0.22 instead of 5.2.1.22. I guess ill tool around a bit more before flashing again and starting all over. i just figure i must be pretty close if i can send them but not recieve them.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    4,449
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoCKLoCK
    i have the key backed up.. but i couldnt even get the mms to work before i deleted it.. it said to delete all the keys that were in there previously but there werent any in there besides that one. im assuming thats becuase is was a clean flash.. i have tried a few different roms before settling with EnergyROM. i guess i could try another and see if it works. the only other thing i did diferently was use arcsoft 5.2.0.22 instead of 5.2.1.22. I guess ill tool around a bit more before flashing again and starting all over. i just figure i must be pretty close if i can send them but not recieve them.
    try the 5.2.1.22 that's the one I'm currently using and I am able to do pic messaging as well as video message.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0
    .nevermind.
    Last edited by AForman; 09-07-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: wrong

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    4,449
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AForman
    I'm trying to download Arcsoft MMS 5.2.1.22, but to what the phone or pc?
    And where can i get it. All i find is .cab
    PM Me for it.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep inside her
    Posts
    240
    Device(s)
    evo 3d, samsung infuse, galaxy s2
    Carrier(s)
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hate to ask somthing stupid please forgive me I'm a virgin..But when your trying to fix the mms issue on a htc touch pro flashed to metro do you have to delete the factory version of arcsoft before installing the other one 5.0.70.24 or 5.2.1.22 and if so how do you delete it..I have an alltel by the way

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    4,449
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEED_RACER_5.0
    Hate to ask somthing stupid please forgive me I'm a virgin..But when your trying to fix the mms issue on a htc touch pro flashed to metro do you have to delete the factory version of arcsoft before installing the other one 5.0.70.24 or 5.2.1.22 and if so how do you delete it..I have an alltel by the way
    You may have to do a custom rom if it is installed on stock firmware then get the arcsoft version you need, which you can pm me for.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep inside her
    Posts
    240
    Device(s)
    evo 3d, samsung infuse, galaxy s2
    Carrier(s)
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    0
    I got the arcsoft installed finally..But still no pict messages, everything else works great..So do I need to flash a rom to get the mms to work.. Or will it work on a stock rom...

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    38
    Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Feedback Score
    0
    well i upgraded to 5.2.1.22 and nothing changed.. I can still send MMS but not recieve them. Then i tried Ryans Metro WAP and Arcsoft 5_0_70_24.cab, after uninstalling Arcsoft 5.2.1.22 of course, but it wont install successfully and i dont know why....

    I must have done something right if i can send them... i have no idea why i wouldnt be able to recieve them. If anyone has any ideas please lemme know.. Thanks...

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    4,449
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoCKLoCK
    well i upgraded to 5.2.1.22 and nothing changed.. I can still send MMS but not recieve them. Then i tried Ryans Metro WAP and Arcsoft 5_0_70_24.cab, after uninstalling Arcsoft 5.2.1.22 of course, but it wont install successfully and i dont know why....

    I must have done something right if i can send them... i have no idea why i wouldnt be able to recieve them. If anyone has any ideas please lemme know.. Thanks...
    Wow, I had the opposite happen with mine, I was using mighty rom, I have been using evil's rom for the past 2 months, everything works flawlessy including quickgps which I have never had functional on any rom. I was trying to get a hold of evil earlier, I will call him when I get a moment and see if we could look past the requirement and hook you up with the rom. I will pm you and let you know.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep inside her
    Posts
    240
    Device(s)
    evo 3d, samsung infuse, galaxy s2
    Carrier(s)
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    0
    What is the requirment if you dont mind me asking...I still can't get any mms to work in or out..I hard reset me phone and I'm gonna try all this again...I follow the settings to a t thats the easy part figuring out why it wont work is hard..Maybe I should flash a rom and remove all this alltel crap..I would like try evil's rom as well if thats ok..You seem to know all the ins and outs pimpsuprax so I'll take your advice and replace the rom

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    4,449
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEED_RACER_5.0
    What is the requirment if you dont mind me asking...I still can't get any mms to work in or out..I hard reset me phone and I'm gonna try all this again...I follow the settings to a t thats the easy part figuring out why it wont work is hard..Maybe I should flash a rom and remove all this alltel crap..I would like try evil's rom as well if thats ok..You seem to know all the ins and outs pimpsuprax so I'll take your advice and replace the rom
    Well, thank you very much for your compliment speedracer, you need to have at least 25 contributing post's before being eligible to obtain a copy of the affliction rom, that is the only requirement.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    38
    Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ok i found this file in Logical Evils Affliction ROM thread.. Its a cab made by WhoDat called HTC_TP web&mms.cab is this the same sort of thing as Ryans Metro WAP and Arcsoft 5_0_70_24.cab? Does it include Arcsoft, and if so what version? And if it does should i uninstall Arcsoft 5.2.1.22?

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Bookmarks