Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Touch Pro ROM/WAP/MMS Tutorial

Device(s)
    Lg steem is coming...
    Carrier(s)
    metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    thank you, yes i checked the email settings, now got emails automatic.

So for text messages do i need to check them manually? Just there in the email options under menu_> mms options got it under auto mode, this will not retrieve messages automatic?

Also i've noticed the tab on text messages in the touch flo, when i selected, it restarts the touch flo, do you know why this is happening?, i've been searching all day , but no luck.

thank you for your answers

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by papidj
    thank you, yes i checked the email settings, now got emails automatic.

So for text messages do i need to check them manually? Just there in the email options under menu_> mms options got it under auto mode, this will not retrieve messages automatic?

Also i've noticed the tab on text messages in the touch flo, when i selected, it restarts the touch flo, do you know why this is happening?, i've been searching all day , but no luck.

thank you for your answers
    texts, just leave it alone, the mms options you need to do for manual not automatic retrieval, and I can't speak for the mighty rom, cuz I believe that build might be the 6.5, and me and 6.5 don't get along.
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Device(s)
    Htc Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx
    WAP

1: Goto settings -> Connections -> Connections
    2: Remove any connections that are there
    3: Open your phone and enter ##778#, select "EDIT" and enter your unlock code.
    Is this the only way into that menu because that doesn't seem to work on some roms? Neither does ##778 or ##000000#

But since it works on certain roms but not others does that mean that i'm using a carrier specific rom that won't work on metro?

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth4prez
    Is this the only way into that menu because that doesn't seem to work on some roms? Neither does ##778 or ##000000#

But since it works on certain roms but not others does that mean that i'm using a carrier specific rom that won't work on metro?
    if you use a carrier specific rom, the biggest issue you will have is with the guardian file deleting settings, what device are you running? please be specific

also try ##778 send

Device(s)
    Htc Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metro Pcs
    Feedback Score
    if you use a carrier specific rom, the biggest issue you will have is with the guardian file deleting settings, what device are you running? please be specific

also try ##778 send
    I'm using a sprint touch pro on metro pcs and i tried ##778#, ##000000#, ##778 send and ##000000 send.

It worked when i used silence's rom but didn't work when i used i used pyski4, why do you think that would be?

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth4prez
    I'm using a sprint touch pro on metro pcs and i tried ##778#, ##000000#, ##778 send and ##000000 send.

It worked when i used silence's rom but didn't work when i used i used pyski4, why do you think that would be?
    honestly, I'm not sure, if you don't mind me making a sugguestion, PM logical evil for a copy of his rom, because you have more then 10 posts you are able to get a copy of it, I have been using it for almost 2 months and it works quite well.

Device(s)
    Nokia E52 Tmobile
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    am stuck I need help am getting error 244 whenever I tried to update the rom.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenroy112
    am stuck I need help am getting error 244 whenever I tried to update the rom.
    if you followed the directions, made sure your battery life was above 50%, and your phone is connected to activesync, you should, unless your using diamond software to flash a touch pro, which will not work.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    i was gonna say something but it completely um left my brain.. when i remember it ill post it.
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Device(s)
    HTC Mogul PPC 6800 - Cricket EVDO with my Custom ROM
    Feedback Score
    ADD Key -> X-DEVICE-MIN
    Then Hold your stylus on the key you just made and hit Edit and add your MDN(Try your actual MIN first, if not use the MDN)
    All the steps look great except this one. The X-DEVICE-MIN is supposed to be your 10 digit phone number (mdn) with a 1 in front of it making it 11 digits.

Ex: X-DEVICE-MIN = 19094806935
    Ex: X-metropcs-MDN = 9094806935

Even though the value is called MIN you are still supposed to use your MDN in both fields. With a 1 in front of the MDN for X-DEVICE-MIN.

..The Mogul..

RM Contributions: (See other forum signatures for more)

HTC TITAN WM 6.1 & 6.5 Heavy ROMs
    HTC TITAN WM 6.1 & 6.5 Light ROMs
    Cricket PST Settings Thread + SPC Code Unlocking
    Verizon XV6800 GPS fix
    Cricket WAP & Arcsoft
    MetroPCS WAP & Arcsoft
    XDA Signature

If you like my ROMs & Threads you can say Thanks & Hit up the Ratings!

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanMogul6800
    All the steps look great except this one. The X-DEVICE-MIN is supposed to be your 10 digit phone number (mdn) with a 1 in front of it making it 11 digits.

Ex: X-DEVICE-MIN = 19094806935
    Ex: X-metropcs-MDN = 9094806935

Even though the value is called MIN you are still supposed to use your MDN in both fields. With a 1 in front of the MDN for X-DEVICE-MIN.
    With all do respect no one asked for your critique. We appreciate what you back in the day when the mogul was still the freshest device out there, but I didn't ask for an opinion of the tutorial.

Device(s)
    Feedback Score
    With all do respect no one asked for your critique. We appreciate what you back in the day when the mogul was still the freshest device out there, but I didn't ask for an opinion of the tutorial.
    You put your input into my crap. So I am putting my input into your crap.

Deal with it "ricky bobby"

And its not an opinion. My correction to your mistake in your tutorial is a fact.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanMogul6800
    You put your input into my crap. So I am putting my input into your crap.

Deal with it "ricky bobby"

And its not an opinion. My correction to your mistake in your tutorial is a fact.
    you have no right to tell me what to do old school, I never put anything negative in yours, just an alternate solution. So you deal with it ryan.

By the way, your not a mod, so don't talk down to me like your better then me or have more power then I do because you do not, nor have you done anything majorly awesome lately, just some cab files that really don't work half the time.
    Last edited by The Hulk; 09-06-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: correction

Device(s)
    Feedback Score
    you have no right to tell me what to do old school, I never put anything negative in yours, just an alternate solution. So you deal with it ryan.

By the way, your not a mod, so don't talk down to me like your better then me or have more power then I do because you do not, nor have you done anything majorly awesome lately, just some cab files that really don't work half the time.
    Calling me Old school? Ok Ricky bobby, movie from years ago. Lame movie at best. Anyways, it doesnt matter what device I do work on. A PPC is a PPC new or old. Settings are the same or similar. So please get over the fact that someone is a hint smarter than you are. Its no big deal. I have had to put up with your responses and crap. Go figure you cant put up with mine. I guess you are going to tell your little mod buddy to get rid of me. Well you will have to live with that. The weak give up easy, not the strong. The strong accept their faults.

Wow are you a hypocrite. You are telling me not to talk down to you yet take a look at your first reply to me in this thread when I was just trying to help you out with some corrected information.

Look you are not getting what you wanted. I corrected a mistake in this thread and people will still see that.

And you my friend are the one that doesnt do anything. All you do is follow around the Mod advertising his work and demanding that everyone only use your information.

I knew I was going to have problems with you the very first time you ever said anything to me.. That shows you how smart I actually am. Remember what you asked me?

"Mr Ryan Sir, what is the difference between Light and Heavy ROMs"

You were trying to be sarcastic about my signature. And my work. And about calling me sir. And I knew that.. The jealously and envy flowed out of you wether you wanted it to or not.

When it comes to PPC and flashing knowledge I blow you away, your post count means nothing to me. I have work to call my own. You do not.. I have ROMs to call my own. You do not.. I have plenty of workaround CABs and hacks to call my own. You do not..

End of story.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    wow alright now this leaves me with a predicament... what corner do i send who to..... on one hand i see the exclusion of 1 minor thing in the tut... thus where ryan posted... on the other hand i dont really see where this turned into a pissing match... but none the less.. you two seem to have a complete disrespect for each other.. so lets do this avoid each other.. leave one another alone.. no more fighting like little girls over some dolly that is outdated to begin with..

To put something else out there it has nothing to do with who has what knowledge. or whose done what with what or to what. play nice or dont play at all doesnt really matter to me.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast