Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just got a callback for a job : what to expect now?

Feedback Score

Arrow Just got a callback for a job : what to expect now?

Hey guys !
    I've been posting my resume everywhere and I tried often at Fido for "CSR" and I FINALLY got a callback!!

I haven't had the chance to talk to the guy yet (I was at work and can't pickup personnal phone calls) but he nicely left me a voicemail with his phone number and extension.

Now, what am I expecting? On the website (Jobboom) it says that training starts on August 14th or 17th, but how many interviews do I have to get through to get the job? What kind of questions?

I'm just a bit overwhelemed that I got called back (I'm pretty confident with my past experiences, been working for some companies selling cellphones, including FutureShop). I've always wanted a job like this loll

Anything else I should know?
    Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Fido... I mean rogers...whatever it's all the same
    Feedback Score
    are you in montreal or burnaby?

maybe i'm wrong but it a phone interview and a person to person interview.

if you finish the interview and they make you go listen to calls you are in.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71-2 Unbranded/Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    They ask you pretty much the same questions for both interviews, so just make sure you give about the same answers. If you get to the person to person interview, in most cases you got the job.
    Current Plan (Fido)
    17.50$ 200 daytime, Unlimited evenings/weekends
    30.00$ 1GB Data Package | 6.00$ Call Display | 5.00$ 200 Text Messages
    6.95$ SAF | 0.50$ 911 emergency service fee
    -50% Employee Discount
    = 32.98$ + tax
    SE w980 | SE z520a | Moto ROKR | Moto v66 | Nokia 3525

Feedback Score
    I'm in Montreal (actually I live in Longueuil, but that's a detail lol)

Ok, so basically two interviews. Fair enough...

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    UPDATE :

I talk to the HR guy, I think everything went well, I have a face-to-face interview on Friday!!

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    sweet. good luck!

Feedback Score
    Thanks!
    (filler)

Feedback Score
    So, we're Friday (well, Saturday actually lol) and my interview went really well... So well, that I got phone call literally a few hours after to tell me I've been chosen as CSR! Training starts on August 31st (had to give 2 weeks-notice to my current employer) but yeah, I'm in!!

Quote Originally Posted by didouche
    if you finish the interview and they make you go listen to calls you are in.
    Listening to calls was actually between the begining and the middle of the interview, I was expecting to be listening to calls, just not that soon into the interview lol.

Also, we did most of the interview in English (I'm French).

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cedrikfd
    So, we're Friday (well, Saturday actually lol) and my interview went really well... So well, that I got phone call literally a few hours after to tell me I've been chosen as CSR! Training starts on August 31st (had to give 2 weeks-notice to my current employer) but yeah, I'm in!!

Listening to calls was actually between the begining and the middle of the interview, I was expecting to be listening to calls, just not that soon into the interview lol.

Also, we did most of the interview in English (I'm French).
    Wow congrats. I started the training May 11th and I am now in Loyalty-Retention. You will be nervous in the first few days/weeks on calls but it will get better I swear. You can relax for the first 3 weeks as you won't take calls until your buddy sessions on the last week and your 4 week integration period.

So good luck man! If you need any help, PM me if you like.

PS: I hope you join the Loyalty group, I hated Billing lol.

Also, are you at the Bonaventure CC? I think so but just making sure.

Feedback Score
    First day today... Was really nice, a bit boring during the HR part, but good to know what benefits we have!!

And I'm gonna be in Retentions!

Feedback Score
    Oh, and I liked how in some training slides they showed an iPhone with FIDO in the top corner, but an Orange app on the mainscreen :P

Also like how they used the term "Belus" on the per-second/per-minute billing comparaison video :P

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cedrikfd
    First day today... Was really nice, a bit boring during the HR part, but good to know what benefits we have!!

And I'm gonna be in Retentions!
    You stayed awake for that? damn. That's dedication.
    It's all fun and game until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekor
    You stayed awake for that? damn. That's dedication.

It got ALL my concentration to stay awake, especially when the projector was up and the lights were down, my eyes were saying "SLEEP, CLOSE ME!!! CLOSE YOUR EYES", but at the same time my ears were hearing "mmmmmmm 100%, unlimited dental care" (I REALLY need dental care loll)

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the family!

Feedback Score
    @didouche : Thanks!!! Can't wait to start taking calls loll but I know I do have a lot of training to do first... It's actually a lot of brainwashing, as far as I can tell. We've been going in Rogers Fast Track (sorry, not used to abreviations just yet) for some training and... daaaaaaaaamnnnnn boring loll

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast