Thread: cricket phone question

Feedback Score
    I'm considering buying LG Voyager that has been fully flashed for cricket. I know the Voyager is suppose to have full html browser. But does it work properly being flashed for Cricket? Also what browser does it use by default? Can you use mobile 6, Opera or any other browser? I'm debating on getting the LG Voyager, LG Dare or Samsung Instinct that's Cricket flashed. Which has the most success with all features working?

-GGB

-ggb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by globalgummybear
    I'm considering buying LG Voyager that has been fully flashed for cricket. I know the Voyager is suppose to have full html browser. But does it work properly being flashed for Cricket? Also what browser does it use by default? Can you use mobile 6, Opera or any other browser? I'm debating on getting the LG Voyager, LG Dare or Samsung Instinct that's Cricket flashed. Which has the most success with all features working?

-GGB

they all can only get web but i heard the dare can use some of the finesse brew apps but not sure about others.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 7
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    please dont post the same question in multiple threads, especially when its hijacking someone else's

HOFO MEMBERS GET 10% OFF at Techzilla.com using Coupon Code HOFO10