ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Chillyman

Hi,
    Chillyman and I initiated a trade.
    06-09-2009, I agree to him paying 1 month later.
    07-08-2009, I ask for the money, he tells me that he has yet to have a job. I offer paying in parts, he rejects; I give him 2 weeks to pay me back
    07-17-2009, He tells me he's still looking for a job

Chillyman has owed me $114 USD since 06-09-2009
    I traded him my P-02A for his SH906i+$114 USD.
    What can I do about resolving this issue?

I know that he still lives with parents and thus has the ability to pay. It seems that any offers I give on my end to help him pay back are rejected. The only remaining step I see is to contact the BST moderators, here.

Thank you

Device(s)
    903t
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Edit:
    Today, I gave him an ultimatum of 1 week before I filed a complaint against him.
    The purpose of this thread is to find out any other routes I can take in receiving my money.

Device(s)
    903t
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Today, I received a response to my PM threatening to not pay if the end result of a resolution thread was his banning.

Oh and think about it, if you do make a resolution thread, I'll just get banned from HoFo, but does that solve anything? No. It'll just mean that I won't be on HoFo anymore and you won't get your money, so like I said be patient however you seem like your trying to rush me.

Device(s)
    903t
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I have offered a payment plan again, and he will "see what he can do".

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So you at least received the phone from him and what he owe you is 114$USD, right?

A payment plan is the worse idea for an online transaction. You don't even know him in person? What creditability he has for you to accept "a payment plan"??? I have hard time understand how you accepted this kind of offer and now he is just playing the waiting games.

If he is jobless, then don't trade you phone. Why agree to add another 114$ to upgrade a cell phone??? He just don't want to pay you and not because he doesn't have a 114$, he can easily get 114$ just by selling his phone.

The only way we can help is to ban him until your get your 114$ back, but he is right. There is a chance that he will just disappear forever, so I don't see any chance that he will actually pay you back neither......so I will give you a last call, you want to keep him on the forum for a short while and hope he will pay you back or ban him until you get your $ back.

*I will remove all his BST threads for now if there is any.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by registered99
    Traded Chillyman my P-02A for his SH906i through the mail. Good communication, and everything went well. International deal.

Why do you even leave him a positive feedback when he still owe you 114$???????

Device(s)
    903t
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yes, I received the other phone from him

He asked for 1 month, and I believed him. I shouldn't have. He asked for 1 month after I had already shipped my phone, and he his.

Thank you for the reply, and I'd like to request that he stays on for a while.

Anyway, I again offered the payment plan and he said he'll see what he can do.

The positive feedback was immediately after the shipping, as I believed the money to come in soon anyway. If the waiting games continued, I had planned to leave negative feedback.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    A feedback should be given ONLY when the transaction completed 100%

I will most likely ban him next week for the delay of payment, so keep me updated.

Device(s)
    903t
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Okay. I understand now.

If possible, I'd like to just not ban him for now. I'll see what he says about the payment plan.

Thank you

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    OK, I will give him 2 more days (Monday) to give you a positive reply.

Is either he give you 114$ back right away (I personally will not accept any payment plan anymore, he has no creditability at all, why trust him again? or he will be banned until you get your money back.

Device(s)
    903t
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Okay, I'll see how he responds. If there's no response by Sunday night, I'll send another message; I'd like to delay the banning if possible due to possible retribution by him.

Thank you

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Is entirely up to you. We are here to provide advice and want to protect our members at the same time.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Registered,
    Have there been any updates to this situation?

Device(s)
    903t
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    As of yet, there haven't. I'm still waiting on a response from him.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I think it is about time for you to wake up and just face it. He will not give your money back, he is just keeping your hope and drag til whenever he can.

He keep posting in the forums almost everyday and shows no intention to give your money back. 114$ is not a HUGE amount, there is no need to get a job to return this money, he can simply sell the phone he purchased from you and he can get 150$US easy.

Like I said, we are here to provide advices and also to protect our member. IF he can play games with you, he can find another victim and do the same.

I will ban him shortly and he can deal with me if he want to come back to this forum or give your money back.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast