Thread: Palm Treo 750p Sprint Help Please Please

Feedback Score

Palm Treo 750p Sprint Help Please Please

Ok Hello I Just Traded This Guy My Lg Voyager For His Treo 750p Sprint And He Said That He Got Everything Flashed To Cricket On There He Said That He Used It B4 So I Trust Him Ok So This Is My Thing I Was Looking All Over The Internet And I Cant Find A Solution. Ok This Is What Happens I Go To The Web And It Says That First It Says To Complete This Request You Must Connect To The Internet. Would You Like To Connect Now And I Press Yes Then It Bringup Another Boxes Saying Your Phone Must Be Configured For Vision Services. This Process Will Take A Few Minutes Would You Like To Do This Now. Ok So Then I Press Yes And It Tries To Connect To Sprint Provisioning Then I Get An Error Saying Check Your Username And All This And I Know That Its Supposed To Be My Number @ Mycricket.com And All Thats Set I Just Need Help Please Please Im Going On Tour In A Couple Of Weeks And I Need The Internet To Work Before I Go Cuz I Need To Check My Email Every Couple Seconds So Please Help Me Out Please

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Trying to read that gives me a headache.

Feedback Score
    I Mean That The Guy I Got The Phone From, He Said That He Flashed It Fully With Internet To Work And Everything, But When I Go To The Internet It Says That Which I Stated Before I Need Help Please Someone Has To Know Whats Up With This Please. Need Help Soon.

Device(s)
    Palm 755p - My bastion of hope
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Could you please:
    1. Stop writing an acronym. In a sentence, you only capitalize the first word.
    2. Use punctuation.
    3. Avoid walls of text.
    Need a sprint referral number? PM me!

SATISFACTORY

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro w/Energy
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel still???
    Feedback Score
    My eyes/brain hurt now, thanks a lot! Oh and speak English not gibberish...maybe someone will help you then.

Go back to the guy who flashed it and ask him to fix it so it works or go to the Cricket forum here, its all there. Just read and don't expect a quick answer as its all been done before.
    ====================================
    US Cellular Touch Pro 2 on Alltel Network
    ROM: Energy 29022 Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 Cookie.2.0 Hometab
    Dual-Boot with XDAndroid