Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Fuze reception stinks in some spots, great in others

Device(s)
    HTC TILT, 8525, BJI, BJII, SE w580i, w760a, z750a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I would definitely flash to something else, or at least flash to a different radio.
    iPhone 4 on AT&T:

http://www.xti9.com/v3xx[/FONT][/SIZE]

Device(s)
    HTC Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by struff
    That's a good idea. I hadn't thought of that. I usually stay away from non-standard ROMs while it's under warranty. Would the radio fw void my warranty? Can it be reverted if necessary?

Thanks.
    My first Fuze which was flashed with a ROM and Radio had a screen issue and I exchanged it at a walk-in center (Device Support Center) and they did not ask me anything about such things.

Also, exchange by mail service only charges for physical/liquid/non-returned handsets. If they ask about 3rd party software (they won't ask if you've flashed the radio/ROM) just say no. It's a pretty loaded question given smartphones though, as most everyone who purchases one uses 3rd party programs on them.

Device(s)
    Modded AT&T Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    MA Bell Wireless Part Duex
    Feedback Score
    Try a different Rom Look on the HTC website for updates A new one came out in July or august.

http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all

is the link to upgrade ROM

My Fuze sucked out of the box when I originally got it, it always had 2-3 bars less than my modded Tilt.

When I went to the new Latest Rom it now works good. I know have full bars on the fuze at home where I had 2 bars before.

Careful with HardSPL its hard to get off if you ever have to send your phone back for exchange.

It your run a modded ROM use an ATT based one so all the Media net settings are already there and the keyboard fix for the fuze.

Also one with an included radio so you shouldnt have to hardspl the phone.

Go to start-settings-systems tab then hit device information.

Mine on the newest ROM says ROM 5.11.502.2 WWE
    Radio is 1.14.25.35

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2