Thread: O2 To Orange

Feedback Score

O2 To Orange

Hi guys. I'm trying to figure out how much it is costing me and costing my girlfriend to phone each other. She is in Fuertaventura and she uses orange. I'm in scotland and i use o2. If i phone her how much does it cost me and how much does it cost her? Also does anyone know how much it costs her to use "Facebook" abroad? And how much does it cost me to text her and how much does it cost her to receive these texts?

Any replies soon would be much appreciated. Thanks alot

Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    If she's on Orange UK, I think it just charges you what it would cost you normally to any UK mobile or minutes.

Her on the other hand is roaming and I believe on Orange, that's dead expensive, calling back would charge her two way international or something like that. Don't quote me on it because I'm an O2 customer and it's only from experience. Best to call Orange and just ask for roaming charges.

Facebook costs roaming internet data package or whatever they call it and it's really really expensive. Not recommended. Either way, she's the one with roaming charges, whatever they are.

Sorry not of much help.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    Three
    Feedback Score
    Generally it's cheaper for the person within the UK to call the person abroad (i.e. if you phone her you'll only pay for a call to a UK mobile, if that's included in your allowance then you wont actually be paying anything).

She will have to pay 18.6p per minute to receive your call (assuming she's on Pay Monthly)

As for texting when abroad, receiving texts is free (even Picture Messages) and sending a regular text message costs 10.8p.

You pay the same as you do to text a UK mobile, which again, depending on your tariff - may actually be nothing.