Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Umm so is it normal for Apple to ship phones from China?

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Feedback Score
    ordered it from att and it shipped out from texas

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LoUiEvUiTToNd0n
    ordered it from att and it shipped out from texas
    But AT&T took 7-14 days to ship. I wanted it before my trip to Texas so I ordered it from Apple. I'm VERY impressed. Shipped on Wednesday from China and made it to NC on Friday. Mind you the tracking currently says 'on FedEx truck for delivery' but I'm still VERY impressed with the speed. No weekend wait I love you Apple! Now as long as its not as buggy as my 3g was...

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jjuiop
    But AT&T took 7-14 days to ship. I wanted it before my trip to Texas so I ordered it from Apple. I'm VERY impressed. Shipped on Wednesday from China and made it to NC on Friday. Mind you the tracking currently says 'on FedEx truck for delivery' but I'm still VERY impressed with the speed. No weekend wait I love you Apple! Now as long as its not as buggy as my 3g was...
    i ordered on the 24th and at my door today at 1:00pm est?

according to me thats 2 days...

Feedback Score
    Well it is not really an Apple Factory. The factory is owned by Foxconn in Shenzhen China, The final iPhone is assembled in Shenzhen from parts and partial assemblies.

Street address: 2, 2nd Donghuan Rd., 10th Yousong Industrial District, Longhua, Baoan, Shenzhen, , China

Do you really need the address, planning a tour to China to watch your iPhone being assembled like they offer to GM Corvette owners?

Dave

Device(s)
    Nokia N82
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dave006
    Well it is not really an Apple Factory. The factory is owned by Foxconn in Shenzhen China, The final iPhone is assembled in Shenzhen from parts and partial assemblies.

Street address: 2, 2nd Donghuan Rd., 10th Yousong Industrial District, Longhua, Baoan, Shenzhen, , China

Do you really need the address, planning a tour to China to watch your iPhone being assembled like they offer to GM Corvette owners?

Dave
    Yeah I wanna move to China and sell them and make a fortune.
    But Foxconn cannot sell the Iphones due to Apple contracts I believe only the China factory(ies) you can order from and make wholesale or buy factory prices. I'm not really sure. Maybe you CAN BUY from Foxconn which means Korea I dont mind this country either.

Do you know the address please?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Came in. So happy!

Device(s)
    Nokia N82
    Feedback Score
    Your absolutely sure this is THE official factory? OR is it Foxconn offices?

Originally Posted by dave006

Dave

Feedback Score
    If you want to see the factory, you have to go to this address and ask for Steve.

FoxCon is a Tiawan based holding company. The actual local facility is Hongfujin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd and this is the reall addiress. Shenzhen is just outside of Hong Kong. This is where your new iPhone 3GS came from or is on it's way from you via Shenzhen -> Hong Kong -> Alaska -> Mephis (FEDX) or Worldport Hub, Louisville KY (UPS) and then to you via Df, Apple store, or AT&T, Best Buy...

Sorry for the little joke, the real contact person is Ding Guojian.

Dave

Device(s)
    Nokia N82
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dave006
    If you want to see the factory, you have to go to this address and ask for Steve.

FoxCon is a Tiawan based holding company. The actual local facility is Hongfujin Precision Industry (shenzhen) Co., Ltd and this is the reall addiress. Shenzhen is just outside of Hong Kong. This is where your new iPhone 3GS came from or is on it's way from you via Shenzhen -> Hong Kong -> Alaska -> Mephis (FEDX) or Worldport Hub, Louisville KY (UPS) and then to you via Df, Apple store, or AT&T, Best Buy...

Sorry for the little joke, the real contact person is Ding Guojian.

Dave
    Still confusing its this address to buy Authentic manufactured Iphones from factory?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smoochysquirrel
    Still confusing its this address to buy Authentic manufactured Iphones from factory?
    You realize that you won't be able to buy directly from the factory, don't you??
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    Nokia N82
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd
    You realize that you won't be able to buy directly from the factory, don't you??
    How do you know that?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS (Jailbroken and Unlocked 7/6)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Mine shipped from Ontario CALIFORNIA (Apple).

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    How do you know that?
    Are you serious?

Factories produce/manufacture products, they don't sell them directly. Apple would never allow it as they would have an exclusive with the factory that would not allow them to sell to anyone but Apple.

Device(s)
    Nokia N82
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd
    Are you serious?

Factories produce/manufacture products, they don't sell them directly. Apple would never allow it as they would have an exclusive with the factory that would not allow them to sell to anyone but Apple.
    Many factories sell factory direct.

Factory>wholesaler>retailer>public

Apple then just try to be mini Illuminati of this planet.

So why list a factory address then if we cannot buy from there?

Feedback Score
    Many factories sell factory direct.

Factory>wholesaler>retailer>public

Apple then just try to be mini Illuminati of this planet.

So why list a factory address then if we cannot buy from there?
    You are just too funny.

I listed the address of the Factory because you asked where the iPhones were from in China.

The Hong Fu Jin Precision Industry factory produces the iPhones and other devices under contract to Apple. The items belong to Apple and Apple decides where, when and how the "Apple" branded devices will be sold.

If you want a China knockoff you can get those "quote" out the back door of the factory but again, they will not be Apple iPhones just a cheap fake.

Dave

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast