Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who ordered through 611: What's your 3GS arrival date?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Does this mean the order itself hasn't been processed and I have to order it again?
    Or just that it hasn't been shipped yet?
    Please note the opinions expressed here are merely my opinions and not the opinions of my employer.

I love iPhones

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3Gs - White 32gb
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Once the order is processed, not shipped, your eligibility will change to ineligible until 1 year after the date the 3gs order is processed. I would call back in and verify that your order is in the queue.

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 6s PLUS
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Fido

Ordered 11:30 PST on Friday 19th.

Just called 611, confirmed my 32GB iphone white is fulfilled and picked up by UPS.
    Tracking number will be available by Wednesday.
    My EBAY Feedback

My Heatware Feedback

My Howard Forum Feedback

Cellphone Bio:
    Iphone 6S Plus, Zenfone 2, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Iphone 5, Moto Razr HD, HTC Desire HD, Iphone 4, Iphone 3GS, Samsung Jack, Iphone, Dopod 818Pro, Sharp 903, Moto Razor, Sharp 902sh>SX813, SE M600, Moto E680, Philips 855, SE T610>T630, Nokia 6100, SE T68i, SE T600, Sanyo 5000, Nokia 3390, Sanyo 4000

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    After I placed my order on Friday it said there was currently a hardware upgrade being processed. I checked today and it now says that I am not eligible for another upgrade until exactly 1 year from today.

From previous experience it has never taken more than 2 business days for me to get a phone, including my launch 3G last year.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I just spoke with track and trace, apparently they are not seeing ANY orders on my account.

I told him that I ordered on rogers.com, and that I have an E-order number.

So now I am on the line with E-care and they are looking into it...

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Ok, so I gave the rep my 2 order numbers... She searched completed orders and pending orders and did not find any information.

She said it would need to be escalated and she would follow up with me within 72 hours...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5555
    Ok, so I gave the rep my 2 order numbers... She searched completed orders and pending orders and did not find any information.

She said it would need to be escalated and she would follow up with me within 72 hours...

just go into a rogers or apple and get the phone in store.

Device(s)
    iPhone 2G 16G
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Ordered on Friday at 10:00 AM (EST) through customer service.
    Tried tracking using my phone number as the reference number at ups.com but never worked.
    Called CS 5 mins ago and the CSR found the tracking number.
    Checked ups.com with the provided number and current status is "Billing Information Received".

So far things are looking pretty good

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    i called and checked that my phone was ordered... the rep said she can see the order on my account but no tracking number assigned. I ordered at around 6pm on the 19th.

Also, i am still able to order one in the online self serve when I click "Upgrade to iphone 3GS"

I should try to get another one through self serve...

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa25
    just go into a rogers or apple and get the phone in store.
    I went to the Rogers store yesterday and had the problem of it not showing me being eligible remember? "Complete bs" post. And they didn't want to do anything for me.

SIGH.

I have a personal shopping appointment at the Apple Store tonight...I wonder what is going to happen if they get the same screen saying I am not eligible...

Device(s)
    K850
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I remember last year I ordered through 611 on the Friday and got my phone first thing Tuesday. Doesn't look like the same will happen this year.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa25
    Once the order is processed, not shipped, your eligibility will change to ineligible until 1 year after the date the 3gs order is processed. I would call back in and verify that your order is in the queue.
    Wrong!

Just recently Rogers changed it to where you aren't eligable for upgrades on smartphones(iphone included) for 2-years.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunk
    Wrong!

Just recently Rogers changed it to where you aren't eligable for upgrades on smartphones(iphone included) for 2-years.

it says one year but they mean for dumbphones. trust me im aware of the 2 year eligibility for smartphones. Im just saying whats displayed on the rogers.com site.

Device(s)
    iPhone 2G 16G
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Just wanted to point out that I can now successfully track my iphone 3GS order at ups.com using the tracking number provided by CS earlier today but the using my phone number as the reference number method never works for me.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I'm sorry if I keep ranting on the forums with all my questions...

But nasa25 (thanks for promptly and efficiently answering all my questions so far ) I'm hoping you or someone else can help me out.

To avoid any sort of hassle tonight or walking out the Apple Store empty handed, how should I go about this?

Do I tell them right off the jump that I am eligible for the early upgrade and that they will have to call DIG to verify? And also are they even able to process manual upgrades at the Apple Store if DIG verifies that I am eligible?

Any suggestions or information you can provide so that I can make this a (hopefully) seamless transition when I go for my appointment tonight would really be appreciated.

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast