Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Omnia i910, WAP, MMS (in and out), and GPS CONFIRMED

Device(s)
    Samsung Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Hi all, I have a quick question just for confirmation. I've already upgraded my phone with the official verizon update. I'm going to Metro to have it (SCH i910) flashed, once done do I just follow the guide in the first post until i get to GPS settings, as I already have it unlocked? Been lookin @ custom roms but that will be in the future. just need a little clarification. Thank you.
    Make everyday a positive one.

Feedback Score
    how do i get my samsung pst to read my phone? i have tried every thing.. all get om computer is an empty box with nothing to click

Device(s)
    Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    WOW! i played with this for 2 days because i had password sticking issue.
    I now have internet through metropcs thank you all. if anyone else is having same problem PM me and i will tell you what i did exactly.
    I need to now start on my MMS.
    wish me luck!

Device(s)
    htc touch pro 2 full internet mms and gps wm-6.5
    Carrier(s)
    metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    there is an easy way to set up the internet just use the ryan mogul full metro pcs cab file it even does the reg edits for pic mail i used it and it works great

Device(s)
    Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Tried that cab

I tried that cab file and it would not work.I think it was because my phone is the omnia. I think I got it working through the guide in the first post of this thread. I sent myself a pic text and got it.I think it's working now.

Feedback Score
    Will this method work for Page Plus?

Device(s)
    htc touch pro 2 full internet mms and gps wm-6.5
    Carrier(s)
    metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marcomendoza22
    I tried that cab file and it would not work.I think it was because my phone is the omnia. I think I got it working through the guide in the first post of this thread. I sent myself a pic text and got it.I think it's working now.
    i posted that because i tried it on an omnia and it does work i tried it on two diffrent ones you might have to go in and add your number to the strings it adds in the reg edit and you will have to go to your connection settings and set it to metro pcs then when you connect it will ask for you name and paas word just take out where it says your10digitnumber and add your number and the pass word is (metropcs) trust me it works

Device(s)
    Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    The only thing now is to get a better signal than the 1x...

Device(s)
    SCH-i760
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    I pulled this from my "am I a fool?" thread

I have been at this for two (going on third) days straight - I read somewhere that the i760 was like he omnia & that's what I should try, so I did - but couldn't get past the "read from phone" part - I got the error of my phone didn't match the module (duh I was using the i910 - my bad) and couldn't find a "i760 dll" then I stumbled on RyanMogul's cabs & they didn't do the automatic thing - but it looks like i am missing the "ROM"?? Is it suppose to be specific to my phone?

if its not obvious i am total NEWB - i need step by step dummies instructions - luckily I haven't bricked my phone and am still able to get text & talk. OH I did successfuly install ARCsoft 5.070.24.cab - before I found ryan's cabs... I am sure if I could just read & write through samsung pst I would be ok... can someone help me???

I didn't do any of the GPS stuff - if I can get internet & MMS i will be happy...but this also didn't mention adding a different ROM in the beginning - growing more and more but now more determined... gotta go to work, but hope someone can I can't see my Windows folder to open the start up folder through my computer to know what to look at or erase for ROM & my fone isn't clear there is a CDMACSP & Obigosvc ....

BTW: THANKS Logic4L & Ryan - your posts helped a lot & gave me hope...

Feedback Score
    Hi, I need help with mms, i got web working fine and i can send pics but not receive. I installed arcsoft, but it seems it tries to use the phones mms software to receive the pictures. Anyone know how to fix this pls

Feedback Score

Thank you, Thank you and did i say Thank you?

Quote Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo
    I got it all and the Samsung PST For i910 here if anybody else needs it:
    In the model i910.7z file is just the actual content in the :\Program Files\Samsung Electronics\SamsungPST\Models (SamsungPST_SCHI910.dll) and the folders SCH-I910, ERI, PRL, Settings and Software...
    MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    after so much searching!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are the man thank you thank you thank you
    I cant believe it!!

P.S. now in turn hopefully i can help people out, i ran into this in the XDA forums. I havent tried it myself, but when i finish i will give a sit stat.
    I may even join a tutorial for a complete no brainer. We could use more...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501754

Feedback Score
    Well I dont have any luck yet, even though i have all the tools.

I cant edit the apropiate fields.
    maybe someone can edit the mmcs and send me one for my phone so i can upload it to my phone.

Let me know if someone can so i can send you my telephone information.

Device(s)
    Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

did you unlock yet?

Quote Originally Posted by missingxtension
    Well I dont have any luck yet, even though i have all the tools.

I cant edit the apropiate fields.
    maybe someone can edit the mmcs and send me one for my phone so i can upload it to my phone.

Let me know if someone can so i can send you my telephone information.
    did you even unlock the phone yet?
    have you even entered the MDN or MIN?
    can you even make phone calls?

Feedback Score
    Yes sir, i already have it programmed with that stuff.
    I had already flashed a 6.5 rom into, but I had to go back the stock rom because I had no way into **772 to program it.

Carrier(s)
    SIMple Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ummmm out of curiosity is there any way to get windows live messenger to use the internet connection I set up? because at the moment I cant seem to get it to, any help would be appreciated

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast