Thread: change w960i cda to P1i cda?

Device(s)
    SE w960i
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

change w960i cda to P1i cda?

I hope someone responds considering how few people are here anymore...anyway I desprately want to have chinese language support on my newly aquired w960i but I cant seem to be able to change the cda to an asian region like hongkong. I noticed that XS++ 3.2 has hk for the P1i. If I change the cda to the P1i's cda will SEUS load P1i firmware or w960i firmware? Or will it just not do it at all? Any other options for getting hk firmware on my w960?

Device(s)
    SE w960i
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    alright, since I recieved no reply and since so many people have viewed this yet NOT responded! i thought "screw it" and i tried changing the cda to P1i HK. For anyone else who is considering doing this, dont bother. SEUS will continue to recognize your w960i as a w960i and NOT a P1i, thereby failing to install P1i firmware. So there you have it! I asked a question and I answered it =P Honestly you guys let me down a bit... HoFo users have always been active and helpful, and I've expected this fine tradition to continue. Perhaps this is due to the decaying state of UIQ but still, this is horrible.