Thread: I've Had Enough

Device(s)
    iPhone 3gS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Thumbs down I've Had Enough

Even with all the perks/discounts they still can't make up for crappy service! I am looking to join At&t or Verizon. Can anyone who also uses one of these services shed some light on how they stack up? I'm talking Pro/Cons...words of advice, whatever. Thank you all in advance.

P.S. I am in South Carolina frequently between the Hilton Head Island and Spartanburg areas! Thankx

Feedback Score
    You'd probably be better off asking for advice in the AT&T and Verizon forums.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you must, I'd pick Verizon before AT&T. I had a better experience with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCross
    And these idiots are allowed to vote... and drive... and pro-create.

Dear God...

Device(s)
    Evo 4G LTE / Photon Q / Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO And Employee Plan
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneKiller
    If you must, I'd pick Verizon before AT&T. I had a better experience with them.
    i agree your better off with verizon even i hey do cost more.

at&t worst service ever for me. remember this is my opinion and expeirience. not the same for everyone as from your thread it seems verizon an at&t are better than sprint whrein my area sprint is the best.

but i would never go back to at&t. especially not for a phone.

im happy where im at.
    Employee at "The Shack"
    Attention Please Read --->THIS<--- Before You Pm Me About Any Questions Having To Deal With My Thread In The Boost Mobile Forums About Sprint Phones On Boost Unlimited CDMA. Thank you! Enjoy Your Day And Stay On Howardforums.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid Maxx
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    what a thread. Honestly i think you should go with T-Mobile!

if it might ask what set it off finally to leave Sprint?

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 10+, iPhone XR, iPhone 7, iPhone SE & Netgear Nighthawk LTE hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I went from Sprint to AT&T and couldn't be happier. The only issue I hate is it is more expensive. But coverage, customer service, phones, are much better than Sprints.

Verizon is better than both of them, but the cost sucks and their phones are so locked down you can't do much with them.

Device(s)
    Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Belongs in the Rant forums.....

Feedback Score
    Thread moved to the Provider Rants and Kudos forum from the Sprint forum.

Device(s)
    Sprint Samsung Rant
    Carrier(s)
    sprint Sero
    Feedback Score
    OP--Verizon is much better than AT&T. My wife has ATT and they are no good. Personally --I would stick with Sprint.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6t
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by #1tech
    Even with all the perks/discounts they still can't make up for crappy service! I am looking to join At&t or Verizon. Can anyone who also uses one of these services shed some light on how they stack up? I'm talking Pro/Cons...words of advice, whatever. Thank you all in advance.

P.S. I am in South Carolina frequently between the Hilton Head Island and Spartanburg areas! Thankx
    For that area I would recommend trying Verizon out. I have heard from people in that area that they have that area covered pretty good.

From my past experience Sprint was pretty good in the Spartanburg area but things change. In fact signal there going toward Charleston was very good except for a few areas that lasted maybe a mile or so. I haven't been to the hilton head island area but that area on the maps looks good. At least EVDO and new towers are starting to roll out in SC. I don't know if you have had the phone looked at by a store but it may be good to do that to make sure something isn't wrong with the radio in it.

Device(s)
    LG G8, LG K20 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    To what network would you be making most of your calls to?

Could you get away with less minutes on either of these other carriers?

It's going to be the deciding factor for me when I end up smashing my Sprint phone with a hammer. Right now, over 50% of my calls go to Verizon users, 35% to Sprint/Nextel, 10% AT&T and 5% to T-Mobile.

If you can get away with less minutes on either of them, it will mitigate the higher data fees.