Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To My Palm Pro pals! THESE ARE THE WAP & MMS SETTINGS YES I FINALLY GOT IT!!

Device(s)
    htc pro
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score

ooops

figured it out DUH!!!

Device(s)
    htc pro
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    got it working data on metro pcs (i wonder why they just dont do it maybe cuz they want us to purchase their phones)

Feedback Score
    i cant find the iota files can someone please help me i used resco

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by miapla93
    i cant find the iota files can someone please help me i used resco
    doesn't matter,if u dont find them is actually good.
    still works perfect.
    Get Yo A** A DROID!
    &

Feedback Score
    Hello,
    Someone like me that is new to smartphone upgrading how would I get started in doing my Palm Treo Pro? I have whiched my phone to Metro and now want to add internet with full operation of the phone, right now I'm limited and the store have no clue or say it can't be done. Starting from scratch what do I need to conduct this application below. First, how do I transfer these file on my phone. Do I need a special cable and program?

this is the cab metro wap automatic programer link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQK0HY1S
    here is the Arcsoft MMS version 5.0.70.24 from Verzion http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DU5RH6CY
    m

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    i did all of this and cant get mine to work
    Last edited by hexfactor; 09-08-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Device(s)
    Palm Treo Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hexfactor
    i did all of this and cant get mine to work
    UPDATE: GOT WEB!!!!

Device(s)
    Palm Pro WM 6.5
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Palm Pro work WAP & MMS

I got my Palm Pro working with everything and so far is one of the best phone yet. If anyone needs help just pm and I will try to help you the same way I was helped.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have 6.5 running with MMS?

I was able to send but not receive.

Device(s)
    Palm Pro WM 6.5
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Palm Pro with MMS & WAP

Hi, I just upgraded to WM 6.5 about two weeks ago and man I like it. I was able to get all the wap and mms settings and of course if you have internet I got youtube, googlempas, and many others. It is kind of tricky but it can be done. Now I got my wm 6.5 from ppcgeeks and I have read there are other sites that have it so I dont know if it will work. Since I am at work I don't have time to write everything but I will try to be brief and later give more details.

The Rom it is from Sprint and even if you add any mms cab you will not be able to delete the one from sprint since the option is not available. I google a .cab called Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft. You need to install it in your phone and run it, this will delete any mms you have. I had several and this deleted it. Once everything is erased I ran the RyanMogul Full cab so I can install the wap settings and tried out the internet and it worked. I also installed the verizon vzw arcsoft mms 5.0.70.24. For some reason the Ryan cab does not bring the mms options for the selection of the server. But anyway, I had to install a reg edit and followed the previous guide to delete the vzw string, sorry I don't have time but if you have gotten the mms to work on wm 6.1 the guide is the same.

After deleting the string, again I made sure the settings for mms on 6.1 are the same meaning go to ##778 and the security is correct and everything else you are suppose to do. Afterwards, I went to messages and clicked on menu and saw MMS Options, I entered there went to the Servers tab, made sure MetroPCS MMS is my default and it worked. I will try to give more details next time but at work it is hard. Also, I am leaving for the weekend and will be back Monday so if anyone can wait so I can give more details please do so. I haven't read anyone else posting they have gotten it to work but mine does work. Hope it helps and dont forget to say thank.

Feedback Score
    HELPPPP

my pro everytime i try and connect to the web it says username or password is inncorect.

i followed this to a T also

and question after i unlocked the phone my MSID is not my phone number should it be and then there is like 5 M.IP profiles 4 are clear and one has the persons email whom i got the phone from

HELPPPP PLEASEEEE

Feedback Score
    Can you please help me with my palm treo pro. I can't figure out how to even get to the ht gaurdian.
    Thank you

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    TP2 running great, one problem, hands free activation keeps poping up, looks like it's trying to access Sprint service, anyone know how to disable it???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2