Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Palm Pre Bell 2H 2009 (Reviews & Discussions)

Carrier(s)
    Bell HSPA
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I heard August but I don't see why they would advertise it now.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I'm just curious to see what plans they have for it, and if corp plans are eligible

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure Bell is just waiting for ample supply. Sprint expects to sell out their initial batch, and Palm probably wants to supply Sprint with all the units they need to satisfy demand before moving on to Bell.

Device(s)
    Sharp SH-09D
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaredy
    I'm pretty sure Bell is just waiting for ample supply. Sprint expects to sell out their initial batch, and Palm probably wants to supply Sprint with all the units they need to satisfy demand before moving on to Bell.
    ya that is what i am scared off.. and depending on how interested bell is with the palm pre, they might just only sign for a few units, so palm might just give most of their supply to sprint.. meaning.. it might be a few months more until we get a pre in canada

but i hope not....
    [Selling 6FT DVI to DVI Cables]

My Call Sign for XBOX Live is : SS Talon
    My Call Sign for PS3 is : sstalon
    Game Center is : sstalon
    Ping is : sstalon
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination.

Device(s)
    Bell BB 9530
    Carrier(s)
    All of them,
    Feedback Score
    It'll be alot more sooner than what we expected or what the article says. Bell will be the second carrier world-wide to carry this phone as Sprint will be the first. Remember when the Storm launched? Was there a specific date in which they released it? They launched it out of the blue and so will the Pre, unless Palm decides to. The Pre is something to most people think is a do-or-die device, and they will be working really hard to to get this device to more consumers as possible to revive their current state. I mean June/ July will be a month which will launch the IPhone, Tour, maybe Storm2 let aside the Pre will be no different. Who ever who launches out first will grab a good number of consumers in this short 2 month race. We know it, they know it.

My 2 cents

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmER
    It'll be alot more sooner than what we expected or what the article says. Bell will be the second carrier world-wide to carry this phone as Sprint will be the first. Remember when the Storm launched? Was there a specific date in which they released it? They launched it out of the blue and so will the Pre, unless Palm decides to. The Pre is something to most people think is a do-or-die device, and they will be working really hard to to get this device to more consumers as possible to revive their current state. I mean June/ July will be a month which will launch the IPhone, Tour, maybe Storm2 let aside the Pre will be no different. Who ever who launches out first will grab a good number of consumers in this short 2 month race. We know it, they know it.

My 2 cents
    I agree. Waiting until after the iPhone 3rd-Gen launches before releasing the Pre would be suicide. Once the Apple hype machine takes over, no one will even know what the Pre is.

- KJ

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmER

My 2 cents
    Sprint is still palm's premiere partner in this, so they will get first dibs on any stock. There are reports saying stock will be low in the states and they expect to be sold out. Palm can only make so many devices and have QA, so we're second fiddle..

At least we're not third/fourth, or it'd really be end of 2h09!

Device(s)
    Sharp SH-09D
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    well i talked to howard, and he said when it does find out of launch date he will be reviewing that phone.. cant wait for that.. i hope very soon....

Feedback Score
    according to this article , the Pre will be leased on June 6 on Sprint.

It also speaks to the exclusive period for Sprint.

Device(s)
    Sharp SH-09D
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Soooo... does anybody know of anymore info when bell will be getting the palm pre?

Carrier(s)
    Bell HSPA
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The year-end exclusivity would be US only, wouldn't it?

Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clewis4u91
    For sprint, yes.

Device(s)
    Sharp SH-09D
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clewis4u91
    yes that is right, and bell has the exclusive for canada only.. now the question is when is bell goign to launch the pre..

Device(s)
    Motorola W315
    Carrier(s)
    Latitude Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have any idea what the data compression is like on the Pre vs say a RIM device ? I'd hope it's not a bag of **** like a lot of WM devices...
    Proudly packing a Latitude Wireless BlackBerry Storm & UT Starcom 7025

Device(s)
    HTC Touch 6900
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    As far as I know it doesn't have data compression, it is like wm and the iphone no data compression. Thats why it will be offered an unlimited data plan on sprint.

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast