Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: SOC for free Unlimited HotSpot Calling (@Home Wi-Fi) for Families?

Feedback Score

Question SOC for free Unlimited HotSpot Calling (@Home Wi-Fi) for Families?

Anyone know the SOC code for the free ($0.00) Unlimited HotSpot Calling / @Home Wi-Fi for Families?

What about the SOC for the $4.99 add-on?

HowardForums Post

Device(s)
    Orchid Sidekick Lx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Im wondering what the soc code is also Im in nyc and am also wanting to add the free hotspot calling.. any help would be great

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile | $10 UNLIMITED EVERYTHING + $20 SPEED BOOST
    Feedback Score
    The SOC for free [email protected] (for Families) is limited to the Dallas, St. Louis, and San Francisco submarkets.
    T-Mobile. Connecting you when you need it most... disconnecting you when you need to connect with God's beautiful creation! Service is great in cities and highways, but in rural areas they leave you with just your surroundings. I encourage you to get T-Mobile, disconnect for a while!

I am glad that God is not like cell phone coverage. He does not hide behind mountains or loose us down long windy roads. The Lord levels mountains, and He makes our paths straight!

Device(s)
    Orchid Sidekick Lx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

New York

how about the 4.99 add on is that available in NYC or is it limited to certain markets

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    $4.99 is limited time in certain markets. And may be a SAVE tactic... I know I was offered it once before.

Device(s)
    Orchid Sidekick Lx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    sounds good Ill try the 4.99 add on..

Device(s)
    BB Bold 9780
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US - myFaves
    Feedback Score
    I finally found the $4.99 version UMAHSHFT. Like NexT said, I've also heard it's limited to certain markets only.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone had success adding the UMAHSFT Unlimited Hotspot callong code? i tried via online chat twice today and was shot down. This could just be the reps i got but just wanted to ask anyway. I added the 5.99 tzones recently using the same online chat method so i know they can add a feature even if its no longer 'available' or offered. Thanks and good luck to all of you with this :-)

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Edit : I just got off the phone with Retentions and they also could not add the code for me. Not sure how hard the gentleman tried to do so though. he mentioned that it was too long gone for it to be added to my account. Anyone else with better experiences?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    /\/\

Keep in mind that you CAN NOT (system limitation - no override) add a feature that pre-dates your base plan SOC.

So if your plan wasn't around before/during the $4.99 [email protected] feature - then you can NOT get it attached to your plan.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

GOT ITTTTTTT! After numerous random attempts fishing for the best possible deal i could get with t-mobile i finally got a rep who was able to add the 4.99 Unlimited Family Time Hotspot Calling FOr Me.
    I am currently out of contract on all three of my lines, but i don' think that had any bearing on her ability to do it for me. I really needed this(or the free version) as i will be going overseas for a few months shortly and don't want to worry about minutes overages from calling back home during non nights/weekends(large time difference) periods. Again the code is UMAHSHFT which i suggested to the rep word for word and its 4.99. Only thing better is if someone were to post the SOC code for the free version. Thank you very much everyone and good fortune getting it added for you as well!

btw i'm on the 59.99 700 mins n/w m2b plan, in response to Nextel's comment . so at least we know that plan does not postdate the feature.

Device(s)
    Orchid Sidekick Lx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    swordsaint ss do you know what department you were talking to who actually added the code. I must have been transfered over 10 times and no one could help me! I looked at your profile and your in Brooklyn just like me so I know its not because of region. any help would be appreciated.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hey meems.. I was talking to Customer Loyalty/Retentions via 'cancel' at the Automated Voice Prompt..I am puzzled at tmo sometimes, but i don't want to put it down as some reps simply outright lying to you. Perhaps there is more than one way to add a feature to your account and so for some it may work, others it may not. Tis rep however had it added in like 10 secs and she said it attached to my account just fine which leads me to believe,1. She was actually willing. 2. She actually attempted to add it instead of assuming it would never attach and give me a generic negative response. Keep trying and it helps to have some bargaining weight on your side. After my lonnng talk explaining my situation (accounts with T-mo/At&t and Verizon ) and my lines being out of contract, she genuinely wanted to be helpful.

Feedback Score
    Was the 4.99 a regional promotion? I called and they added it with no problem but they couldn't see it on any line and it's not showing on Mytmobile. They assured me that it was on the account when I called back but they were confused that it shows in one area of the account but not another. She went as far as to try and add it on again but the system said the feature already exist. Has anyone checked your account online and actually seen it listed in services?

Device(s)
    Orchid Sidekick Lx
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    same thing happened to me as xarlon but it took me numerous tries the lady said she was able to add it but it didnt show so she put in a note for some dept and she said shed call me back saturday with what there results were this was like on the june 2nd the last time i posted on this thread so Ill keep everyone posted on what they say tomorrow

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast