Page 81 of 108 FirstFirst ... 31 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1620

Thread: Official VX11000 enV Touch Pre-Release Thread: Part 1

  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    227
    Device(s)
    moto A855
    Carrier(s)
    vzw
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwty
    So your telling me the Versa and EnV Touch have flash player but the Storm, a smartphone doesn't? Flash as in you can watch flash video on the browser? If that's the case Id consider switching away from Blackberry! gasp!
    PhoneArena's description of the flash support of the versa, the Touch is probably similar (but hopefully better!):

    http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/LG-V..._2112-p_4.html
    "The Versa is also the first non-smartphone to support Adobe Flash plug-ins, but as we found out, that support is quite limited. When going to a web site that contains a Flash file, there will be a green play button that you have to press. This will download the file, but if it is too large or complex, it will give an error. Some embedded Flash files did work, such as being able to view YouTube videos directly in the page, but others, such as interactive games or manuals, would not work right. Because of these limitations, don’t expect Flash to work for every site you visit."

  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    43
    Device(s)
    Env Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by john555
    Ok, 4th time I got it It should be to my house thurs due to the weekend holiday. Phone is $180 and comes with $70 mail in rebate form. I am also switching onto the connect plan...i was originally on americas choice but need to switch. I have a corporate discount so my connect plan is 20% off
    So i've heard the phone was 219 with a 70 dollar mail in.

    can anyone confirm this? So based on johnn555 the phone is 180-70= 110-(ne2 50)=60???

    I heard 219-70=149-(ne2 $50)= 100??

  3. #1203
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    170
    Device(s)
    LG enV Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cranky
    PhoneArena's description of the flash support of the versa, the Touch is probably similar (but hopefully better!):

    http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/LG-V..._2112-p_4.html
    "The Versa is also the first non-smartphone to support Adobe Flash plug-ins, but as we found out, that support is quite limited. When going to a web site that contains a Flash file, there will be a green play button that you have to press. This will download the file, but if it is too large or complex, it will give an error. Some embedded Flash files did work, such as being able to view YouTube videos directly in the page, but others, such as interactive games or manuals, would not work right. Because of these limitations, don’t expect Flash to work for every site you visit."
    You can see this play button in the previously posted pictures of HoFo on the Touch, so I'd expect about the same here. Actually, this is kind of like a built-in AdBlock

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Feedback Score
    0
    Has anyone posted a quick video of the LG enV Touch's general features yet?

  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    43
    Device(s)
    Env Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    yeah but it was pulled off cause his friends numbers were being called lol

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyspg
    yeah but it was pulled off cause his friends numbers were being called lol
    Really!? and I missed it...!?
    I really like this phone and I am impatiently waiting for a video.

  7. #1207
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    83
    Device(s)
    EnV Touch
    Feedback Score
    0
    figures. we finally get a video and people have to ruin it

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    90
    Device(s)
    Moto Droid 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by feliper5753
    Really!? and I missed it...!?
    I really like this phone and I am impatiently waiting for a video.
    heh. well, join the club.
    .kasey.

  9. #1209
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    32
    Feedback Score
    0
    so was anyone able to get their rebate to go through, or the rebate credited to their account? I'd really like to know since that's whats stopping me from buying it

  10. #1210
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    63
    Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon - 450 min.
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyspg
    So i've heard the phone was 219 with a 70 dollar mail in.

    can anyone confirm this? So based on johnn555 the phone is 180-70= 110-(ne2 50)=60???

    I heard 219-70=149-(ne2 $50)= 100??
    Sweet! Just got mine ordered on the second try. It was $219 with a MIR of $70 = $149. I also got to use my $50 NE2 which brought the total to $99 or $107.49 after tax.

    Oh yeah. My rep said that he couldn't send me the MIR yet so he took it off instantly so I won't have to do the MIR later.

    Can't wait to get it at the end of next week.

  11. #1211
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Concord, CA
    Posts
    182
    Device(s)
    LG enVTouch
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0

    Taxes and rebates

    I ordered mine yesterday, but my total was $207.91 - $70MIR = $137.91 after my NE2 of $50. Why was your tax only $7.49 but I had to pay $30 more? Does it depend on where you live and the tax rate? Always wondered about that!

    My rep mentioned the MIR, but nothing about how to get it or the eligibility dates, etc that everyone is curious about. Bottom line, if I'm unable to fill out the form because they were willing to send it to me earlier than the "official" release date, they'll get a call from me and either give me a credit like others have mentioned, or the phone goes back and I buy it again online and get an instant rebate/discount. I can live without it for a couple of days. My bet is they give me the credit on the spot. I'm even half tempted to call them before I get the phone, but I can wait.

  12. #1212
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    964
    Device(s)
    EVO, at the moment
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (back after 2 years with Sprint)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahers
    I ordered mine yesterday, but my total was $207.91 - $70MIR = $137.91 after my NE2 of $50. Why was your tax only $7.49 but I had to pay $30 more? Does it depend on where you live and the tax rate? Always wondered about that!

    My rep mentioned the MIR, but nothing about how to get it or the eligibility dates, etc that everyone is curious about. Bottom line, if I'm unable to fill out the form because they were willing to send it to me earlier than the "official" release date, they'll get a call from me and either give me a credit like others have mentioned, or the phone goes back and I buy it again online and get an instant rebate/discount. I can live without it for a couple of days. My bet is they give me the credit on the spot. I'm even half tempted to call them before I get the phone, but I can wait.
    Some states require tax to be charged based on the non-subsidized price of the phone.

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Device(s)
    enV Touch
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyspg
    So i've heard the phone was 219 with a 70 dollar mail in.

    can anyone confirm this? So based on johnn555 the phone is 180-70= 110-(ne2 50)=60???

    I heard 219-70=149-(ne2 $50)= 100??
    I got mine for 49.99 plus tax via this means. Also, i called in today to activate my another phone, and the rep saw that i upgraded to an env touch on the other line, so he mentions "i see that this line is eligible for an upgrade, and i see that youve jsut upgraded to an env touch. Were you informed that the new env touch is buy one get one free?" as he explained the deal i took it. JUST GOT A FREE ENV TOUCH!! woooo!! i wish icould upload some proof, and i know my post count is low so im not reliable, but i am dead serious on this one. i might screen shot some of my bill if it appears on there. but the rep gave me a 100% discount on the phone and the standard 2day shipping. all who havent ordered and that are going to ask your reps abou this deal. I wanna know if i just maybe got a really really really nice rep.

  14. #1214
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Florence, MT
    Posts
    7,029
    Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just tried 3 reps, and on the third one, I thought I got lucky. He was like, "Well, this phone isn't out yet, but let me see what we can do" and he tried a couple of different things to order it. He said the order couldn't process because the phone was "on hold".. so he was very apologetic, but couldn't make it happen for me.

    I was just curious if anyone else has been able to order one recently? Or did Verizon patch the loophole that allowed the others to get theirs? I was wondering if they might catch on to the fact that a few slipped out early, and cut off that possibility.

    Is there some terminology or technique to suggest to a rep that could help them? Someone earlier in this thread had mentioned asking them to look in a different inventory, but that didn't appear to work in this case.

    My Feedback

    Free eBook, worth a read.

  15. #1215
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Device(s)
    enV Touch
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.G
    I just tried 3 reps, and on the third one, I thought I got lucky. He was like, "Well, this phone isn't out yet, but let me see what we can do" and he tried a couple of different things to order it. He said the order couldn't process because the phone was "on hold".. so he was very apologetic, but couldn't make it happen for me.

    I was just curious if anyone else has been able to order one recently? Or did Verizon patch the loophole that allowed the others to get theirs? I was wondering if they might catch on to the fact that a few slipped out early, and cut off that possibility.

    Is there some terminology or technique to suggest to a rep that could help them? Someone earlier in this thread had mentioned asking them to look in a different inventory, but that didn't appear to work in this case.
    i just got one today...again i wish i had a receipt or something for proof


    in the process of getting an order number so i can access order status part of myverizon....i will post a screen shot as soon as i can

Page 81 of 108 FirstFirst ... 31 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Bookmarks