Page 59 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Sprint phones on Boost?!? Will ____ work on Boost CDMA? READ THIS THREAD!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    My activation was kind of interesting.. When I called to activate my Touch Pro, the agent HAD the MSL, and must've known I had a TP, because when he asked me to program, he's like "Dial ##(mymslhere)", and your MSID is xxxxx and your MDN is xxxxxx
    I'm not in the States right now, but when I get back I"ll let y'all know if everything works.
    -- none currently---

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vermontcellboy
    My activation was kind of interesting.. When I called to activate my Touch Pro, the agent HAD the MSL, and must've known I had a TP, because when he asked me to program, he's like "Dial ##(mymslhere)", and your MSID is xxxxx and your MDN is xxxxxx
    I'm not in the States right now, but when I get back I"ll let y'all know if everything works.
    i believe they get those #'s once u give them the dec esn... When i turned on my Mogul, i gave him the dec esn, he entered it into the system and then he said the same... Dial ##xxxx# and hit edit, and enter these #'s.... and i was done..
    ------ No cell phone, No Tablet, No internet, No Computer, No Facebook ------
    -------------------- HOW LONG WILL YOU LAST -----------------------
    The Problem With Government:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZPvqkzqeg
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think for themselves to see the lies & deception brought to them for a false reality

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH PRO
    Carrier(s)
    BOOST MOBILE
    Feedback Score

Question Confused???!!

Quote Originally Posted by butlerba
    directions on how to tether a mogul,touch pro, touch diamond.snap or any other windows phone so here it goes

go to resco.com and download the trial version of registry editor and follow this path
    Using a registry editor, make the following changes:

HKey_local_machine\Comm\InternetSharing
    Delete this string: Extension - isext.dll

next delete this string aswell = forcecallconnection

Hkey_local_machine\Comm\InternetSharing\Settings\F orceCellConnection

once these strings are deleted the the phone will use the packet data settings for the internet sharing feature and boom no more error 67 when you are using the pam and you get a little better speeds because you are not using the third party app and it is free. when the trial version of resco expires your settings will remain the same and you can uninstall the registry editor and the pam will still work have any trouble let me know

BUT DO NOT DELETE ANY OTHER STRINGS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS IS THE CORRECT SETTINGS FOR THE INTERNET ONLY . if you have any trouble let me know i will guide you threw the process

Hey guys,

Has anyone had these problems and found a solution to them...?

1) EVDO changes to 1x when dialing out or on a call?

2) My internet works fine however it won't always connect completely when I'm trying to tether, there are NO ERROR messages like "67" or anything? I had been able to tether before but sometimes it just doesn't always work properly on command.

FOR EXAMPLE: at the bottom of my computer it shows tWo monitors lit "blue screen" but without the Earth icon there! Then I look at the phone it shows connected (but waiting on server or network), still no error message.

3) Do i need to go into the registry or is this a common problem with tethering sometimes?

Thanks in advance

PS: I am very hesitant to reprogramming my phone for safety/risk issues." I don't want to try to fix it if it ain't broke."

UPDATE: I found the answer to my first question so nevermind!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk
    theres no such thing as voice EVDO on CDMA.

evolution voice data optimized or even easier evolution voice data ONLY. theres a ton of acronyms you'll find, but its easiest to remember DATA ONLY.

GSM 3G (umts) utilizes voice over 3g channels as well as data. CDMA 3G uses 1X for voice and EVDO for data.
    Last edited by Chessman; 08-24-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    "This has been a public announcement and I approve this message"

Chessman

Feedback Score
    hi im trying to flash my verizon motorola q9c to boost unlimited can some one help me out with that if i can do it i need help on how to do it or at least point me int the right direction thank you

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH PRO
    Carrier(s)
    BOOST MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie305
    hi im trying to flash my verizon motorola q9c to boost unlimited can some one help me out with that if i can do it i need help on how to do it or at least point me int the right direction thank you

Verizon...hmm...try going to ppcgeeks.com, they have all kinds of imformation on flashing phones from various networks.

GudLuck

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Let us know if they take the ESN! I have a feeling they won't, since it's VZW and won't be in the Sprint database.. but if they do it'll be really interesting. That opens a *lot* of cool doors.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It would be very interesting if the VZW esn is accepted. But if it does go through, it may only make more problems, since sprint esn's shouldn't be on cdma accounts, and if they see a verizon esn....
    Things and stuff...

Feedback Score
    you cannot get the verizon phone to work on sprint or boost the sprint system is locked out from receiving esn numers from other carriers i do not want to bust you bubble but with this you are truly wasting your time trust me it will not work. even if you decode the esn it is a completly different format and will not activate you can try it is not a flash you need that will not chane the esn format the only way to get this to work is a esn change to clone a sprint dec esn number but this is highly against the law federal law i mean like a six month sentance in federal prison with a 100,000 dollar fine and trust me the goverment will prosicute these cases

Feedback Score
    thanks for the reply can you give me a list of sprint phones that will be able to flash for boost mobile and were can get all the file to have everything work on talk text web do i use the esn from another phone or when i flash the phone can i use the esn from the flashed phone do you know what (Non-Evdo) means thank you

Carrier(s)
    BoostMobile, MetroPCS, hackerz/
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vermontcellboy
    Let us know if they take the ESN! I have a feeling they won't, since it's VZW and won't be in the Sprint database.. but if they do it'll be really interesting. That opens a *lot* of cool doors.

your better off with pageplus.

Carrier(s)
    BoostMobile, MetroPCS, hackerz/
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by celluser7
    i believe they get those #'s once u give them the dec esn... When i turned on my Mogul, i gave him the dec esn, he entered it into the system and then he said the same... Dial ##xxxx# and hit edit, and enter these #'s.... and i was done..
    their prorgam calculates the msl from the esn, and the directions for the three boost cdma phones are almost the same.

Carrier(s)
    VM, for daughter text'n
    Feedback Score
    (posted by teyong, on another page) From Boost CDMA,

WE WANT YOU BACK!

Come Back to Boost MobIle's $50 UNLTD with these special offers!

For a limited time only, reactivate your Boost Mobile phone by 09/04/2009
    and we'll waive the reactivation fee ($15.00 value) AND GIVE YOU THE FIRST MONTH FREE!

With our UNLTD Plan you'll get Unlimited Talk, Text, and Web for just $50/month plus applicable taxes (including sales tax).
    Plus, there are no home calling area charges so you won't incur any charges if you travel outside of your home calling area.
    You'll be able to take advantage of this great offer once you reactivate your old Boost phone that is compatible with UNLTD.

You can transfer the number you already have or reactivate with a new phone number.

Act now before it's too late!
    Call 1-877-TLK-MORE (1-877-855-6673) and speak to a customer service representative to redeem this offer

Refer to CODE : "FREE MONTH"

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G (Unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm from Maryland, is there ANY possible way I can get the CDMA unlimited plan here? If so can someone give me some tips on how to persuade a rep into giving it to me? Also, will and Sprint phone work?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AFLunatic
    I'm from Maryland, is there ANY possible way I can get the CDMA unlimited plan here?
    did u read the thread..?
    If so can someone give me some tips on how to persuade a rep into giving it to me?
    did u read the thread..??
    Also, will and Sprint phone work?
    did you read the thread title..??

READ READ READ

Device(s)
    HTC Mogul...damn right.
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantomotaku
    I found a great deal on a 16g micro sdhc would like to know if any of you have experience with the micro sdhc cards in your mogul.
    For those of you who want to know a 16gig SDHC card works perfectly in the mogul.
    I make my phone do things...

Page 59 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 109 159 ... LastLast