Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Sprint phones on Boost?!? Will ____ work on Boost CDMA? READ THIS THREAD!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xcharles718
    Well, got a c290, activated with las vegas address (Live in brooklyn, ny), Keeped my phone # and paying $51.63/month. FedEx droping off my mogul in 4 days (Wed 8/19). Thank goodness for HoFo!!
    there ya go... following directions for u

las vegas address and ur taxes are 1.63, hmm i also did a las vegas address but live in orlando fla with orlando area code.. and my taxes are 1.13 maybe its zip code related..??
    ------ No cell phone, No Tablet, No internet, No Computer, No Facebook ------
    -------------------- HOW LONG WILL YOU LAST -----------------------
    The Problem With Government:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZPvqkzqeg
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think for themselves to see the lies & deception brought to them for a false reality

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by celluser7

las vegas address and ur taxes are 1.63, hmm i also did a las vegas address but live in orlando fla with orlando area code.. and my taxes are 1.13 maybe its zip code related..??
    Thanks. I used the zip code 89109. Hope it helps
    My C290 just stopped working, Try to download a GPS app. Any suggestions?

Device(s)
    Samsung Exclaim 550
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    Hey celluser7. What zip code did you use?? Just got a c290 off ebay for $30 with shipping.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mac5100
    Hey celluser7. What zip code did you use?? Just got a c290 off ebay for $30 with shipping.

If u give them a las vegas address with that zip code and if they come back saying that its not a valid address, tell them its a NEW subdivision with NEW houses...

Device(s)
    Samsung Exclaim 550
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    Rotflmao. I sure will

If u give them a las vegas address with that zip code and if they come back saying that its not a valid address, tell them its a NEW subdivision with NEW houses...

Feedback Score
    Got mogul activated today. Day 3 after activating W385. First 2 days the reps claimed that system wouldn't let them do it. One even said that the only reason some people are able to do that is that a system glitch will sometimes let it happen.

Personally I think its a matter of what department they are in and how their system is linked to the boost/sprint system. I could imaging remote offices in India or people working from home/call centers have different workstation or web login permissions/rights than others. Some of the reps I talked to were in-fact genuinely trying to make it go through but the system wouldn't do it. Today however the system took the ESN in less than 30 sec.

Feedback Score

Boost has no choice

Quote Originally Posted by NexteltoBoost
    Now Boost is fully aware of what we are trying to do. Their supervisors were ordered to tell all their reps only do Boost phones on cdma. How st***d are they? If they only activate sprint phones or even verizon phones on boost, they would replenish all the customers they are losing and more. Really, what kind of phone choice is there with only three phones. All their regional boost employees use only sprint phones.
    I have seen this problem with cell phone company's in the past. Boost would not be allowed to set up a new service with a sprint phone because it would directly affect the sprint business. That is also the reason that they have dropped promoting the cdma network. When you have a phone already set up on their system they can activate any functioning phone, but until then they are bound by their contract with Sprint not to sell service with sprint phones because it would put them in direct competition with Sprint. They obviously have a provision in their contract for existing customers that have a problem with their boost phone. This may have been addressed further on in this string I just haven't had time to read everything.

P.S. Al you have done a great job with this and deserve your 5 stars many times over. Please keep up the good work.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I guess I'm getting screwed compared to NV.
    In TX, my bill is $50 + Sales Tax 1.25% + Sales Tax 6.25% + Univ Service Assessment 2.59% + Margin Fee Reimbursement 1.0% + Univ Serv Assess non-LD 3.13%.
    Total bill is $56.23

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tarataqa
    In TX, my bill is $50 + Sales Tax 1.25% + Sales Tax 6.25% + Univ Service Assessment 2.59% + Margin Fee Reimbursement 1.0% + Univ Serv Assess non-LD 3.13%.
    Total bill is $56.23
    well its still better than $124 at sprint... for the simply everything plan..

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH PRO
    Carrier(s)
    BOOST MOBILE
    Feedback Score

Tax Relief

Quote Originally Posted by tarataqa
    Total bill is $56.23
    I did some searching and found this "HELPFUL" link to what each state charges on there cell phone sales tax. Check it out and see how you line up with the other states.

Boost Mobile CDMA 13 States:Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.
    "This has been a public announcement and I approve this message"

Chessman

Feedback Score
    I don't bother to pay attention to the rules.
    Last edited by martin_j001; 08-20-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Feedback Score
    has anyone get the Blackberry 8830 working on boost mobile?

Feedback Score
    here is an old post that u newbie's need 2 read regarding the TOPIC of this thread... DATED A LONG TIME AGO, just recapping:

I just spoke with a cdma boost rep named alfonso and he told me everything. i was straight up with him and he was straight up with me... This is what he said.

1st... get a boost branded phone and have it turned on
    2nd... pick one of their older cdma rate plans.. NOT the $70 unlimited cdma
    3rd... wait a week or 2 and call in and say your phone broke or stopped working for whatever odd reason and then give them the esn of a sprint brand phone and they will activate it. they r not supposed to give you any trouble with doing so cause you 1st used a boost phone. (its all about them wanting you to BUY a boost phone 1st...spending $ on their equipment)
    4th... after a MONTH into svc, call in and have them upgrade you to the $50 unlimited plan. again, they r not supposed to deny you on this either.

DONE, now you have full sprint nationwide svc with 3G speed (if u have a 3G phone) all for $50 a month

He also said the reason why people are getting turned down is cause the reps have been trained to know this and have been told NOT to activate a sprint phone on 1st activation AS WELL as not offering the $50 unlimited plan on cdma also on 1st activation..

Follow their simple steps and you will be on your way to having a 3G sprint phone on cdma for $50 a month with unlimited everything. Good Luck.

Device(s)
    Krzr
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score

LG Lotus and another Question

Does any one have experience with getting this phone hooked up under Boost? Does everything work on it?

I haven't switched yet, I'm just inquiring right now. I've been on Boost for almost 2 years w/ the original plans under the CDMA. I'm ready to get a brand new phone and of course want one of the newer ones from Sprint.

I'm kind of torn between some sort of Blackberry or the LG Lotus. But I want to make sure I have everything in order before I make the switch, so I don't have issues.

Also, Boost automatically switched my plan over to the 50.00 unlimited effective 7/13...will I have to re-do that if I switch to a new Sprint phone?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Got Mogul Activated, Quick Question Through...

Got My mogul today, got it activated on the 1st try , Everything seem to be working, i just wanted to know if i need to change the internet or ip settings (255.255.255.255 to 0.0.0.0)? Thanks.
    Things and stuff...

Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 105 155 ... LastLast