iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Store more that 200 emails at a time.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I got rid of the iPhone 3G because the battery life didn't last 3/4 a day for me, so I got a BlackBerry Bold. I plan on going back to the next iPhone this summer.

Things I'll miss:

- running apps in the background
    - BB Messenger
    - Push email for Gmail and Google Apps
    - Saved Messages box
    - Ability to search inside email message text
    - Physical keys for home screen shortcuts and speed dial (don't mind using the iPhone keyboard for typing messages)

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Honestly, the only things I miss from Blackberry are battery life and maybe multitasking, but that's not really a big deal for me. I feel like the iPhone does most things better anyway, but its battery life sucks so much.

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8310
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    A today screen, voice dialing, the ability to start typing letters to search the address book, shortcuts (e.g. hold down A to call a number), consolidated mailbox, background IM apps, and the WSJ reader.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3g
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Not receiving picture messages sucks about the iphone though

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Apple Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by busapig
    Not receiving picture messages sucks about the iphone though
    It's coming. Just a few months and we'll have that on 3.0.
    I used MMS a lot on other smart phones despite having email. It's just a great nearly instant way to share experiences beyond what text and emoticons can.

I'm actually glad it's coming because I'm also tired of hearing about people complain about it. Don't get me wrong, this isn't directed at you or anyone in particular, but I'd rather hear more substantial discussions about the phone besides "doesn't do MMS, doesn't do copy/paste" or "should have been there from day one all phones have it."

Pros and cons of the physical keyboard, multi-tasking, etc. are much more interesting discussions. Finally the lack of MMS won't have to be a primary complaint.
    iPhone 11 Pro 256GB on Verizon eSIM (Get More Unlimited plan) + Mint 2nd SIM.

Device(s)
    3GS, HTC Dream,3g, Nokia E61i, RAZR2 V8, SE580i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfreak2159
    Email, its just so much simpler on a bberry. Both your work and personal email are pushed.
    Just a comment on this. I have all my mail from three email addresses pushed to my phone, really quickly with no problems. Its actually quite effective and gets to my phone BEFORE it reaches my Desktop inbox. (thats because most email clients on a desktop are set to check for mail every so......) I am not sure what the issue is here, its simple. My POP email accounts are set to forward a copy to my my Mobile Me account. On my iphone under Settings>Fetch new Data.> Push is set to on. Bingo, I get all my mail, about as quick as an SMS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2