Thread: Yet another kudos to T-Mo CSRs & Tech Support Personnel

Device(s)
    B&O Serene, B&O EarSet 2, HW UMG-181
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA, SprintPCS, T-Mobile Swiss,
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up Yet another kudos to T-Mo CSRs & Tech Support Personnel

I have a line with GETS permissioned on it. And for this reason, have CLIR deactivated permanently.

Last Monday, had issues with MMS delivery. Since SIM card was old (Omnipoint) and frayed, I requested a replacement. My account was annotated so I could be given a free SIM from the store near me.

Soon as the new SIM was activated, CLIR was reactivated. I was disappointed, but called back into the support center. To deactivate the CLIR became problematic for some reason. First, the CSR couldn't do it. Then general tech support couldn't. Got bumped up to a different tier tech support, and they couldn't do it, either.

Mind you, it wasn't that they didn't want to do it. Seems that some changes had been done to the systems where it would allow them to do it. In all the trials and errors, the CLIP got activated, deactivated, and reactivated a few times. (It was frustrating but funny). But they STAYED with it.

Three hours later with engineering being called in, they figured out what was wrong. Some minor changes were made. Voila..! CLIR deactivated. And GETS works just fine.

I thought it would be a good idea to come here and give kudos to T-Mo and it's support staff.

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    We appreciate the feedback! And thanks for being patient as well, sometimes, as obvious if engineering had to get involved, problems can become a bit stubborn to fix. Glad everything is working out for you though. Also, I moved your thread out of Employee/Dealer section into the Rant/Rave section.

Thanks again!