Thread: 2 different unlimited plans

Feedback Score

2 different unlimited plans

I was looking online at new phone. So I called 611 to see what the price would be to get a new phone and she told me that the unlimited plan I had I could not get a upgraded. I asked why she said that are 2 different plans one u can upgraded on and one u can't. I had the one u can't upgraded on. She told me she could change and that when I was really to upgrade I can. I just wanted to let everyone know so they can call and see which one they are on. So when a new phone come out u want u don't have a problem. Sorry I have the new family 90 plan the one that came out this month. So the new 49.99 with 2 line added for 39.99 each i'm post paid and I been with tmobile 2 and half years and I never had a upgrade up the phone they give me when I signed up.
    Last edited by purplelover04; 03-22-2009 at 05:18 PM.

Carrier(s)
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    Your post is not too specific. What plan do you have?

There are technically more than 2 unlimited plans...

There's the old unlimited plans and family plans and the new unlimited plans and family plans and then the new-new unlimited $50 plan.

Then there may be unlimited flexpay annual...

Or flexpay monthly...

Or postpaid unlimited monthly....

So depending what you have, when you signed up, when (if you had) your last upgrade was, etc... that could matter.

Ex:

Flexpay monthly no matter what can't get any type of discounted upgrade for signing an agreement.

Feedback Score
    Maybe they put you on a monthly postpaid plan if your lines were out of contract... in that case you just have to ask to do the upgrade and they will switch you to the annual plan since you'll be getting new contracts anyway.

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    This is the employee forum, please post in "Ask an Employee" or post in the General forum.

And for whatever it's worth the CSR was mistaken, you can upgrade.