Thread: Motorola L7 Problem Help Me

Device(s)
    Motorola Q9c
    Carrier(s)
    Open Mobile
    Feedback Score

Motorola L7 Problem Help Me

Hello I Have A Motorola L7 Slvr Cdma And I Use Rsdlite But I Put The Wrong Patch And Now No Do Anithing

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Can you give more information? Who is your service provider (Verizon? Bell? Vivo? Telus?) What was your phone's firmware version? Does your phone have an ESN (8 digit hex serial number) or an MEID (16 digits)? These are all important things we need to know before we can give you suggestions.

Device(s)
    Motorola Q9c
    Carrier(s)
    Open Mobile
    Feedback Score
    well now the phone have verizon because i change but before have open mobile because i live in Puerto Rico i want put the ffirmware of Claro P.R but i dont find it
    the ESN-1B703991 SOFTWARE VERSION IS -24.1_01.08.03
    THANK YOU

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    So it had Open Mobile software and you tried to flash it with Verizon 24.1_01.08.03, is this correct? And it failed when you tried to flash it, and now it doesn't do anything?

You could try flashing the phone with DST firmware. You can get it here:
    http://bushe102.googlepages.com/Moto_flash.htm

Now, if the phone was working on the Verizon firmware, and you tried to flash something else, and it quit working, you will need to use a firmware that begins with 24. It sounded like you tried to flash to Verizon and that's what made it quit working.
    If only you knew...

Device(s)
    Motorola Q9c
    Carrier(s)
    Open Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes the phone have a Verizon Us firmware but i want to put Verizon P.R or Claro because this software always the phone is in Roaming and 1X but the flash to Claro pr i dont find it .. i find it to motorola V9m VZWPR - V9MLA_02.0C.0DP_C_Verizon_Puerto_Rico
    but that not work with L7 right?

Thank you im very been thankful .

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    That is correct, a V9m flash will not work. Only a flash for an L7c or a K1m.

You should be able to make the phone quit roaming by installing the correct PRL (Preferred Roaming List). In the U. S., we dial *228 and it fixes that. I don't know if that would work for you.

You can also manually replace your PRL. I do not know where you could find one, unless you know someone else who has a motorola phone that does not roam, and you could copy their PRL. You would need a program such as PST or QPST. You cannot get those programs on Howard Forums.

Device(s)
    Motorola Q9c
    Carrier(s)
    Open Mobile
    Feedback Score
    ok you said that de KM1 softawer work in the L7?

Thanks

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Yes, that is correct.

Device(s)
    Motorola Q9c
    Carrier(s)
    Open Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ok thank you my friend

Feedback Score
    i have a slvr l7c stuck on fst mode please help

Device(s)
    Motorola VE20 (Stock MVV_VEGAS4_00.52.00R - stinky UI!)
    Carrier(s)
    Movilnet (Good)
    Feedback Score
    A bit late, but i have some answers: There is NO OpenMobile K1m/L7c FLASH, since they never sold that model. In fact, OpenMobile is a latecomer to the PR market, they started with the V9m generation...

Puerto Rico flashes are extremely hard to find nowadays - noone has ever seen a OpenMobile flash in the willd. There was Verizon PR (which was bought by Claro a long time ago - they still keep the CDMA2000 network for legacy customers, just like Movistar in Venezuela), but for that one you will find only V3c, E815 and V9m flash files. So, for K1m/L7c you will have to live with the Generic (DST) flash. Get another K1m with VZWPR (not VZW U.S.!!!) firmware, use RSD CDMA General to copy the PRL and service settings to your new DST K1m, and you're done.

Hope that this helps those few users that still remain loyal to CDMA in Puerto Rico!
    Tom Maneiro
    - http://mi.tsdx.net.ve/ -
    First on Venezuela...
    - Movilnet V3c with Telus Java -again- (Hack Lab Rat V3c)
    - Movistar K1m with Telus Java+EvDO... evil!
    - JUST IN: Movistar E815 with Bell Java... minus $$$$$ data :P

-- "If touch bar cellphones are the future, the market is seriously screwed"

Feedback Score
    sir i have a problem on my moto L7 slrv .. i try to change my moto skin on themes and after i restart my moto my phone cant open .. ahmmm.. i open my phone then restart it again and again again again . i don know whats the problem .... past i change my moto skin theres no problem... my phone restarting automaticaly