Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Give us a damn release date already!!!

Device(s)
    LG
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Give us a damn release date already!!!

I have been a long time Sprint customer, and I understand that they want to create buzz and not give any specifics at the moment.

But give us a damn release date. We have endured crappy selection of phones, horrible customer service, and shoddy service over the years.

For the first time I am really interested in Sprint lineup of phones, and I think we have earned the right to have a release date.

Device(s)
    HTC Hero
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Its scheduled to be released April 22nd.
    Sprint Service and Repair Technician
    3000 Anytime + M2M + 7pm N/W + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month

Phone: Sprint Blackberry Tour - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II

Device(s)
    Motorola V950 Renegade
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    That's a Wednesday. I thought Sprint usually released phones on Sundays.
    Thrill me...

Device(s)
    HTC Hero
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    It will be available the 22nd from the distributor, so the 26th would be the Sunday.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII
    Its scheduled to be released April 22nd.
    how good is your intel?

Device(s)
    Samsung Instinct
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    So you're confirming that the Palm Pre will be stocked and available for purchase at Sprint stores on April 26?

Device(s)
    HTC Diamond2, Samsung i8910/Omnia HD, iPhone 3G, Samsung i900 Omnia (given to fiance)
    Feedback Score
    I'm excited about the Palm Pre. If the release date is on the 26th of april, that means the rest of us will be able to get our hands on it only 6 months after. Sucks.

Device(s)
    HTC Hero
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I pulled that date out of my arse.

Im just tired of these ridiculous threads.

Carrier(s)
    Varies
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrox
    I have been a long time Sprint customer, and I understand that they want to create buzz and not give any specifics at the moment.

But give us a damn release date. We have endured crappy selection of phones, horrible customer service, and shoddy service over the years.

For the first time I am really interested in Sprint lineup of phones, and I think we have earned the right to have a release date.
    I swear, I must be the only person that thinks Sprint has a great selection of phones.

Device(s)
    LG
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I pulled that date out of my arse.

Im just tired of these ridiculous threads.
    I know a friend at sprint, and I don't know if he is reliable or not. But he said def. March, but more towards the end. Maybe March 28th or so.

Also Tony, you are douche, just FYI. If you don't like the thread, don't read it.

Device(s)
    HTC Hero
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerry
    I swear, I must be the only person that thinks Sprint has a great selection of phones.
    No, I agree with you.

Also Tony, you are douche, just FYI. If you don't like the thread, don't read it.
    Im sorry, is 4-5 threads speculating the release date on the first page not enough?

PS. He's not reliable.

Device(s)
    LG
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    No, I agree with you.

Im sorry, is 4-5 threads speculating the release date on the first page not enough?

PS. He's not reliable.
    I don't want a speculation. I just want Sprint to let us know when it is being released, that's all.

Device(s)
    16GB iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Supposedly there is a joint Sprint/Palm video Q&A on the web March 12 regarding the Palm Pre. Perhaps they will announce a release date, but so far they have provided no indication that they will.

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I know a friend at sprint, and I don't know if he is reliable or not. But he said def. March, but more towards the end. Maybe March 28th or so.
    And I know my mechanic's younger sister's best friend's goldfish trainer, who has a second cousin twice removed who works for Palm during the day and as a janitor for Sprint at night, and he was told by both company's CEOs it'll be released the 6th sunday in April. I swear!

Seriously guys, it'll be in or near June. MAYBE late May, MAYBE early July, but no, you won't be seeing it in March or April.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    seriously, whats the point of these "when will it be released threads"? no one knows the answer, not even palm and sprint. so creating more of these useless threads when there are already numerous ones out there just create more clutter.

OP: you can create a million threads asking when it will be released and you'll get the same answer. NO ONE KNOWS! be patient and it'll get here when it gets here. whining about it won't make it get here any sooner. sheesh.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast