Thread: Unlimited Anytime Minutes plan question

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Unlimited Anytime Minutes plan question

My wife has the unlimited anytime minutes plan that is $99 per month. Does this include data and text messaging or are those extra?

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    You answered your own question.

Unlimited Minutes is just what it says. Unlimited Minutes. You would need to add on data and text.

Sprint is the only company that has everything unlimited for $99

Feedback Score
    You can have unlimited data and messaging if you have the Nationwide Connect or Premium with unlimited minutes, but that's far more expensive.

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Ive been Dared: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

the unlimited connect plan would be the best way to go unless you want vznav and vcast videos . It comes with your unlimited minutes unlimited text unlimited data and mobile email. Check verizon website for its price
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the info.

Device(s)
    Moto G5 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    might I chime in a question on top of this? (I'm not "crapping" on the thread.. I promise)

is there a "limit" / "cap" to the number of minutes you can use, written somewhere in the TOS on this plan?
    Call Me Bubbles Dahhhlin... Everyone Does! ||

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Ive been Dared: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

Not that im aware of. That would have been all over the different forums if it were

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (Since March 2016, dropped Verizon after 14 years)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainBikerMark

Not that im aware of. That would have been all over the different forums if it were
    The unlimited data on the phone I believe is unlimited. The data is supposed to be on the phone itself, and not tethered. If Verizon somehow detects the phone is tethered, then you get charged by the kilobyte. I don't know who actually uses a lot of data on their phone, as I would think using youtube or myspace video would be difficult to use on a phone.I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of their sites being formatted for phones.

The data cards have a limit of 5gb. After you reach the 5gb limit, then Verizon can limit the speed to slow down your usage. I don't know if they're still terminating some heavy users or not.

Device(s)
    A phone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonecopper
    might I chime in a question on top of this? (I'm not "crapping" on the thread.. I promise)

is there a "limit" / "cap" to the number of minutes you can use, written somewhere in the TOS on this plan?
    44,640 minutes per month is the limit.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatothe0
    Except in March when it's 44580 and October when it's 44700. In most states.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatothe0
    Little less in February.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    Gayle Iphone 6 Mikes Iphone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    GTE/Verizon Wireless since 86
    Feedback Score
    Less in Feb but a "little more every four" Verizon you have my permission to use that catch phrase......

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dave73
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainBikerMark

The unlimited data on the phone I believe is unlimited. The data is supposed to be on the phone itself, and not tethered. If Verizon somehow detects the phone is tethered, then you get charged by the kilobyte. I don't know who actually uses a lot of data on their phone, as I would think using youtube or myspace video would be difficult to use on a phone.I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of their sites being formatted for phones.

The data cards have a limit of 5gb. After you reach the 5gb limit, then Verizon can limit the speed to slow down your usage. I don't know if they're still terminating some heavy users or not.
    Uhhh what? The question was is there a cap on minutes as in calling minutes. I answered if there were we would know because it would be all over the forums. I have no idea what that has to do with websites that use lots of data so i dont understand your response to my response

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaylemike
    Less in Feb but a "little more every four" Verizon you have my permission to use that catch phrase......
    Bonus minutes!