Thread: So I left Sprint/Nextel about a month ago.....

Hybrid View

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    Carrier(s)
    2004-2009 Sprint/Nextel
    Feedback Score

So I left Sprint/Nextel about a month ago.....

Just wanted to say that I left. I was never a big poster here. I enjoyed my 4 almost 5 (wow) years at Sprint/Nextel. I kinda wish Sprint would've never gotten a hold of them, but that is for another thread.

Only reason I left is because my whole family has VZW and I get a better discount through them then Sprint was giving me. I have no problems about coming back in the future and that's what I told the rep too.

The only problem I have is Sprint gave me a survey over the phone and they where basically yes or no type questions and I don't know how they could have gotten any sort of answer out of me the way the questions where structured. I just hope the company keeps moving in the direction it's going!

Thanks guys,

Nextel April 2004-November 2007
    Powersource (sooo much better after everyone left Nextel and started texting) November 2007-January 2009.
    Tony B. Valenti

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Your cross posting which is considered a no-no but on another note welcome to the big red V!
    "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" (#179/#4F22); September 21, 1997

Device(s)
    Motorola i335
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Bye! Bye!!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5speedz34
    Only reason I left is because my whole family has VZW and I get a better discount through them then Sprint was giving me. I have no problems about coming back in the future and that's what I told the rep too.

I have no problem that you left to go to another carrier, it's a free world. But you are kidding yourself, and the rep when you say 'you have no problem coming back in the future'. If you are getting a bigger deal now on VZW, and your whole family is on VZW, why would you go back to Sprint?

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Hi is it possible for someone to reinerate what this forum is used for?...NOT being rude as this is a free country and etc, but with forum regulations and stipulations how was this "opinion" benifical to this forum...people quit and leave companies all the time its a known fact...I mean what was the purpose of his thread? I mean not bashing or anything just really we need to reienforce postings..we wanna hear about new devices or rate plans or software or things of that nature that benifit/assit all..if anything this post should be placed in "comment/rant/opinion forum or how bout forwared to sprint directly if he feels so strongly...the main forum or its sub shouldnt be congested with this type of information. so in fairness post whatever you like just in the appropiate forum its disappointing to come check out the forum and you 3 threads that have NOTHING to do with the common users its all " I called sprint and complained or they did this to me or I m going to verizon wireless or just who cares some things dont need to be stated for the masses to know...but my apologies if anyone feels offened im just making a suggestion to redirect where information is being posted...Im going to start making a thread everytime I make my monthly payment and then re post once it clears the bank LMAO

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8830 World
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Agreed, I'm not sure what the point of this post was, but it's not the first time I have seen one of these. Apparently people think that strangers on the internet actually care.

BTW - Proper punctuation, capitalization and spelling will go a long way in making your message more palatable.

reinerate
    benifical
    reienforce
    benifit
    assit
    forwared