Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: L0GiC4LS MOGUL ROM BETA

Device(s)
    HTC 6800
    Carrier(s)
    METROPCS
    Feedback Score

sounds interesting im in

cant do gsm anymore $50 speaks for it self. Been silent but here long time and not 1 phone behind just hurts the head to snap all those phones in 3 days

htc is my weapon of choice but man u guys can cause A XDA mind some serious trama. wish i had time to type. want to see what you put together no for the kitch just slam it and move to he next dont worry about leeches just dont stop.

Device(s)
    Metro Pcs Mogul
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutthemind
    cant do gsm anymore $50 speaks for it self. Been silent but here long time and not 1 phone behind just hurts the head to snap all those phones in 3 days

htc is my weapon of choice but man u guys can cause A XDA mind some serious trama. wish i had time to type. want to see what you put together no for the kitch just slam it and move to he next dont worry about leeches just dont stop.
    ?????

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutthemind

YAY!!! you are drunk!

Feedback Score
    i needed this update

Feedback Score
    but i need 10 posts this sux

Feedback Score
    only six more to go lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6