Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HTC Touch Pro 2 thread

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Official HTC Touch Pro 2 thread

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I'm in Love!!!

Click Here for more information and pictures.

From the HTC Magician to the One X, I'm one of the HTC OG's.

Device(s)
    HTC EVO 3D
    Carrier(s)
    the now network
    Feedback Score
    posted a video of it here found it on gadgetmix posting this from my tp
    http://windowsmobileguy.blogspot.com...uch-pro-2.html

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It would be nice to have, but as I recently bought the TP with a two year contract, it seems unlikely.

Feedback Score
    This phone doesnt seem all that great. same processor as FUZE (528), same camera as FUZE (3.2 mp), no headphone jack, a smaller screen than the TOUCH HD (3.8 to 2.6), runs windows 6.1 and its still as thick as the FUZE (17mm). What is so special about this phone? its 17mm, thats too thick, i could justify it if it had like a 5 or 8 mp camera maybe. but it doesnt seem to be much of an upgrade to the FUZE, yet its still the same size as the FUZE. They better announce a better newer phone that they will launch for at&t this fall. sinse for the last 4 years (in the fall), HTC launched a new high end phone with at&t.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    design is very similar looking to a cross of the N97 & Samsung Omnia & LG touchscreen phones lately.

Wow first Nokia unintentionally kills a phone of their own just out 6mths (N86 > N85), and now HTC does it intentionally for the TouchPro2>Touch Pro (8mths?).

Still nice upgrade, looks to have metal keys like the Xperia X1.
    Formerly: Prom1, now I'm Supa_Fly!!
    My Feedback

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigworm2004
    runs windows 6.1
    It was announced today that both the Touch Pro 2 and the Touch Diamond 2 will get free upgrades to 6.5.

3:42PM Chou just announced -- well, he already mentioned it at the HTC briefing, but we think this is the official unveiling -- that customers of the Touch Pro2 and Touch Diamond2 will get 6.5 upgrades for free. Thank goodness!
    From Engadget: http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/16/l...ss-conference/

Device(s)
    Motorola Milestone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Acer just released the Tempo M900 which is a bit better than the Touch Pro 2 in some regards and not in others.

Positives:
    5 MP Camera with LED Flash
    3.8 " Screen
    Scroll Wheel
    NA 3G ? (2100/1900/850 Mhz)

Negatives:
    Windows 6.1 (no mention of upgrade and it doesn't have the required hardware "Windows Flag button")
    2.5 mm jack

http://www.acer.com/smartphone/m900.html

Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigworm2004
    This phone doesnt seem all that great. same processor as FUZE (528), same camera as FUZE (3.2 mp), no headphone jack, a smaller screen than the TOUCH HD (3.8 to 2.6), runs windows 6.1 and its still as thick as the FUZE (17mm). What is so special about this phone? its 17mm, thats too thick, i could justify it if it had like a 5 or 8 mp camera maybe. but it doesnt seem to be much of an upgrade to the FUZE, yet its still the same size as the FUZE. They better announce a better newer phone that they will launch for at&t this fall. sinse for the last 4 years (in the fall), HTC launched a new high end phone with at&t.

no offence u should get ur info correct. the touch pro2 is 3.8 inch the touch pro 1 was 2.8inch

the htc rhodium is the one that will have the same screen as the the touch hd

these are slight refreshes

Device(s)
    Motorola Milestone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman
    no offence u should get ur info correct. the touch pro2 is 3.8 inch the touch pro 1 was 2.8inch

the htc rhodium is the one that will have the same screen as the the touch hd

these are slight refreshes
    He never said anything about the screen size of the Touch Pro. He compared the screen size of the HD to the Touch Pro 2.

And the Touch Pro 2 screen is 3.6 inches, not 3.8 inches. So you are the one who has incorrect information.

And to end it, the "Rhodium" looks indentical to the Touch Pro 2 from the buttons on the front, to the keyboard to the back cover.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    sorry to do it to ya Riley but...if you clickhere you'll see it's a 3.6" screen.

EDIT: The guy riley was trying to correct said the Touch Pro 2 had a 2.6 inch screen which is WILDLY incorrect.

Device(s)
    Motorola Milestone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HTC_S60_Fan

EDIT: The guy riley was trying to correct said the Touch Pro 2 had a 2.6 inch screen which is WILDLY incorrect.
    I think he meant to type in 3.6.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrk_InProgress
    I think he meant to type in 3.6.
    yea, but it's my thread..

Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    yes i did mean to type 3.6 sorry i was on the phone. the guy i was correct compared the hd to the touc pro 2 caling it a 2.6 inch screen which is ridiculously incorrect

Device(s)
    Main Use: iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I love this thing! It has much in the way of improvement over the Fuze. The new easy conference call features, the ability to bring up the dialer while still in email, and the great new design (rounded corners, sleek look, dedicated number keys on the top row again, tilting screen). Of course, it won't have T-Mobile 3G, so this is the phone that will probably get me to switch to AT&T after 7 years.
    CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALE:

My feedback thread

Device(s)
    iPhone 3Gs - 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The current Touch Pro is 165 grams and the new Touch Pro 2 is 175 grams. Geez man, I thought the TP was heavy. You TP 2 owner better get some belts to wear!
    PDA Lineage
    Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3),Imate K-Jam,Treo 750, HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Touch Diamond(US),iPhone 3G 16GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast