Thread: C905 Firmware

Device(s)
    GD87e, V500, V600, V620
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ValerieMichelle
    qw32p0-o34

hi sorry i have followed your tutorial on how to get the sms chat style ect. But when i download the CDA generator it does not want to open :S so i do not know what to do, any ideas ? i just really want this sms chat style ect. Help please. Thanks in advance
    I just went through the motions and downloaded the CDA Generator from the link and it open and ran fine.

If you are managing to download it ok but it is not opening/running (no installation just runs from the exe file) then you may find that your anti-virus software is stopping it as it may think it's a virus of some sort.

Try disabling your anti software software briefly.

Device(s)
    C905
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    qw32p0-o34

hi sorry i have followed your tutorial on how to get the sms chat style ect. But when i download the CDA generator it does not want to open :S so i do not know what to do, any ideas ? i just really want this sms chat style ect. Help please. Thanks in advance
    had this same problem

I quit lol

ALi

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    qw32p0-o34

Open up Notepad, and paste this in:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <customization>
    <info>
    <cda-number>1214-7311</cda-number>
    </info>
    </customization>
    save this as customize_upgrade.xml and upload to your phone using A2 Uploader. should work just fine.

Feedback Score

Exclamation Still Not Working

Nah Guys I've Tried All, But None Seem To Be Working. I noticed I Had Smile Shutter Though :S But Not The Sms Chat Can Someone Step Me Through It , Would Be Great Help. Thanks Again Guy's

Device(s)
    C905
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    OK I just did the steps as Wasted had posted, including using 1214-7311 as my CDA. After I completed all of the steps, I connected my phone to the SONY Updater I have downloaded, and it still gave me the "you have the current update". Did I do something wrong, am I supposed to actually connect to SEUS from their website?

EDIT!!!!!:::: Never Mind, although the Updater said I had the latest software, I did a re-install anyways, and now I HAVE IT hahahaha

MUAHAHAHAAH

THANK YOU!

ALi

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hello guys, i have been out of the phone theme for a while and after dropping my phone few time i noticed its operating slower now so i'm thinking of upgrading to the latest software to speed things up. Can you guys help me out and tell me what is the latest software now ?

thanks in advance.
    WOULD YOU FLY IF I ASK YOU TO FLY ?!

Device(s)
    SE c905A..Love it!!
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    not sure if this is a big deal or not but today i was looking at my software version on my phone and this is what was on it
    1205-9079
    R1EA033

Now i did debrand with the 1214-7311 and added the following the get the youtube to work
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <customization>
    <streaming>
    <firewall-traversal-interval>15000</firewall-traversal-interval>
    </streaming>
    </customization>
    Any reason why this is? Everything seems to be working fine so should i just not worry about it?
    And if i were to change to a different cda do i have to delete the old one or just drag and drop in the one im changing to?

Device(s)
    SE c905A..Love it!!
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    anyone know?

Device(s)
    c905a
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    does anybody have a current firmware for a de-branded c905a that is US? and contains all options that the famous UK 1214-7311 does?

nothing against UK, but i live in the US and would prefer a US fw compatible to the phone and contains all the same services.

Is there even one available?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by moondogg
    does anybody have a current firmware for a de-branded c905a that is US? and contains all options that the famous UK 1214-7311 does?

nothing against UK, but i live in the US and would prefer a US fw compatible to the phone and contains all the same services.

Is there even one available?
    there's no difference at all between a UK firmware and a US firmware, unless maybe you want some of that at&t crap like Cellular Video or whatever. i'm pretty sure you're not gonna find a US firmware that has all of the good stuff anyway

Feedback Score
    I believe that R1FA035 is latest.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, I would like to know what is newest.

Feedback Score
    wastedagen, thanks for the in depth tutorial! i started off with version 1205-9079 R1B034 081002 and used the generic UK xml 1214-7311 to upgrade to R1FA035 090723.
    enough with the gibberish! Now i have smile shutter when taking photos and text messages are arranged into conversations! it's a great improvement. I'll see if i have any new problems with reception over the next couple days.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5