Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10 60 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1890

Thread: Stupid Customer Action of the Day...

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FooledbyVZW View Post
    A customer can yell and curse at me and that wouldnt bother me, but something that really urkes me is when a dumb and fatass customer ignores the "please do not lean on iphone display' and puts all their weight on the $1500 display in the hopes of breaking it. I know of 2 stores that already had to replace theirs.

A guy comes in to the store about a week ago... walks in, says nothing, looks straight at my employee and drops his pants and flashes him and wiggles it around, puts pants back on and walks out. I have the screen shot of this from my security camera to back up my story lol. Funny thing is... i remember this guy. I did an upgrade with him a couple months ago.
    We really are regressing as a species. Didn't think it would happen in my lifetime, but oh well...

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Meant to post this a while ago but got sidetracked.
    Had and older gentleman(65-70) come in one day wondering why his VZW phone was losing reception. I ask him if I could see the device and he pulls out a Uniden home phone. At seeing this I about die wondering if this is a joke or if he's legitimately concerned. Long story short after getting to the bottom of the issue. He heard that Frontier Telephone service was owned by Verizon. In hearing this, he thought that by having "Verizon" telephone service that it would make his home phone into a cell phone that he could take anywhere.
    After explaining to him the difference between the two he followed up by telling that it made sense since he would lose service after he left the driveway.

Not Saying he was stupid by any means just very misinformed...

Device(s)
    DROID
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    BUMP!
    A customer had internet service, but no home phone service. They used Vonage. They wanted me to pull up the phone numbers that were calling them, block one of them, and call Vonage on their behalf.
    "No. I can't do any of those things. If you don't have any questions regarding your internet service I'll have to help the next customer.'
    "You have terrible customer service!"
    "I don't provide customer service for other companies. Have a nice day. I can help the next in line!"
    Hi-Keeba!!!

Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Had a lady in here this morning go off on me that he 3G wasn't working on her Droid X. Then she starts asking me what the password is to get her 3G working. I tried and tried to explain there was no password, and that it should just work. I did a quick test for connectivity, and indeed her 3G service was working fine. Browser pulled up pages nice and quick, no problems.

Through the course of the conversation, I find out she means her "3G Mobile hotspot" wasn't working. /facepalm

My Feedback

Free eBook, worth a read.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.G View Post
    Had a lady in here this morning go off on me that he 3G wasn't working on her Droid X. Then she starts asking me what the password is to get her 3G working. I tried and tried to explain there was no password, and that it should just work. I did a quick test for connectivity, and indeed her 3G service was working fine. Browser pulled up pages nice and quick, no problems.

Through the course of the conversation, I find out she means her "3G Mobile hotspot" wasn't working. /facepalm
    Let me guess. She isn't even paying for it? lol

Device(s)
    VZW Galaxy Nexus / Google Nexus 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwinagent View Post
    correct....

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwinagent View Post
    and it was likely her kid or someone else even telling her about it.
    "Shouldn't you be working?"

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthetas
    the grass is usually greenest over the septic system. think about it

Device(s)
    RIM BB Pearl 8130
    Carrier(s)
    Big Red
    Feedback Score
    This annoys me to no end, every time I visit my inlaws my mother inlaw has 3g hotspot on every one of her 7 home screens on her Droid incredible. She never tethers but when I ask her about it she says they always put it on her phone when she goes to the corporate store. Wth? Do they get some commission nowadays for pushing 3g hotspot into unqualified customers or something?

Sent from my ThunderBolt using HowardForums

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brad76 View Post
    This annoys me to no end, every time I visit my inlaws my mother inlaw has 3g hotspot on every one of her 7 home screens on her Droid incredible. She never tethers but when I ask her about it she says they always put it on her phone when she goes to the corporate store. Wth? Do they get some commission nowadays for pushing 3g hotspot into unqualified customers or something?

Sent from my ThunderBolt using HowardForums
    Dont complain. At least shes lucky she didnt buy a smartphone 4 years ago when all corp employees felt every customer 'needed' corporate email and put u on a 44.99 plan rather than 29.99. So she woulda been paying an extra $15/ month for a couple years.
    Come to think of it, you should check her bill next month for a $20 Mobile Hotspot package that mysteriously showed up during her trip to the corp store.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This was a few months ago, but I will always remember this one. Keep in mind, I worked in a city as a sales rep for three years then moved to a rural city of about 5,000 people to be the manager. We just opened doors about 2 months prior to.

An older man comes in with a verizon bag, looks similar to ours.

Me: Hi, how can I help you today?
    DPF: my internet doesn't work. I need to return it.
    Me: what's going on with it? It's not working at all?

He reaches into the bag to pull out his mifi2200 and a data cable that is completely stripped.
    I had never seen him before so, as any rep would do, I asked for a receipt. I'm not wasting my time on this.

Me: Sir, do you have a receipt?
    DPF: Yup, I got it from your store on the southside (different retailer at closest city)
    Me: Sorry sir, but you will need to return this to that store. We aren't afiliated with them. We can;t take that back because it was never apart of our inventory.
    DPF: I did go to that store and cancelled it.
    Me:But you still have the device?
    DPF: They wouldnt take it back

I look up his account and see its still activated and he has had it almost 2 months.
    Me: Just verifying, you do know its not cancelled right?
    DPF: No, I went in that store and cancelled it.
    Me: Ok, but it still shows that it is active. Do you want me to cancel it???

As if this would make us buddies somehow so I would return it he says. "I don't know if this matters, but some n***** sold it to me" ....Are you kidding me, this is 2011, and he thinks he can say that to a stranger?
    Me: A little pissed off and irritated, "No, that would NOT have anything at all to do with it. you'll need to go back to return it. Find a different rep there if you need to.

Here's where the initials come into play(DPF)
    DPF: I'm just a dumb pig farmer. Can't you help me out? (As my coworker whispers , 'can't argue with that')
    Me: No, you need to go to the store where you got it on the southside.

Customer walks out, then agrily walks back in.
    DPF: 'And Now You [email protected] Are Trying To Steal My Receipt!' As he grabs his receipt he left on the counter

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I had a similar experience. Allthough annoying, I think its a generation thing. The older generation grew up with one store that had it all and serviced it all.

lady comes in with 2 tracphones and asks me to transfer the minutes on one to the other. Does any sign in the store say Tracphone??? No. I tell her we don't have anything to do with tracphone, we deal with Verizon.
    Lady: "Can't you just get on the computer and transfer it over?"
    Me: "I would have no access to that and wouldnt have any idea how. We ONLY do verizon"
    I google tracphone's customer service number and give it to her.
    Lady: "You aren't going to call for me?"
    Me: "Noo" as I chuckle and stare at her until she leaves

Device(s)
    htc 8125
    Carrier(s)
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iCant/DroidDoes View Post
    This was a few months ago, but I will always remember this one. Keep in mind, I worked in a city as a sales rep for three years then moved to a rural city of about 5,000 people to be the manager. We just opened doors about 2 months prior to.

An older man comes in with a verizon bag, looks similar to ours.

Me: Hi, how can I help you today?
    DPF: my internet doesn't work. I need to return it.
    Me: what's going on with it? It's not working at all?

He reaches into the bag to pull out his mifi2200 and a data cable that is completely stripped.
    I had never seen him before so, as any rep would do, I asked for a receipt. I'm not wasting my time on this.

Me: Sir, do you have a receipt?
    DPF: Yup, I got it from your store on the southside (different retailer at closest city)
    Me: Sorry sir, but you will need to return this to that store. We aren't afiliated with them. We can;t take that back because it was never apart of our inventory.
    DPF: I did go to that store and cancelled it.
    Me:But you still have the device?
    DPF: They wouldnt take it back

I look up his account and see its still activated and he has had it almost 2 months.
    Me: Just verifying, you do know its not cancelled right?
    DPF: No, I went in that store and cancelled it.
    Me: Ok, but it still shows that it is active. Do you want me to cancel it???

As if this would make us buddies somehow so I would return it he says. "I don't know if this matters, but some n***** sold it to me" ....Are you kidding me, this is 2011, and he thinks he can say that to a stranger?
    Me: A little pissed off and irritated, "No, that would NOT have anything at all to do with it. you'll need to go back to return it. Find a different rep there if you need to.

Here's where the initials come into play(DPF)
    DPF: I'm just a dumb pig farmer. Can't you help me out? (As my coworker whispers , 'can't argue with that')
    Me: No, you need to go to the store where you got it on the southside.

Customer walks out, then agrily walks back in.
    DPF: 'And Now You [email protected] Are Trying To Steal My Receipt!' As he grabs his receipt he left on the counter
    Maybe he meant Nagger like in SOuth Park "People who annoy you" I joke I kid

Here are a few
    Today, I'm the only one on because my coworker went in for surgery, not a big deal as it hasn't been extremely busy. Guy walks in problem with his device I start calling FRU for him, he's past due so I keep getting transferred to collections. While I'm on hold a lady who had walked in was walking around I hoped it would just be something quick, I asked if she had a quick question. Now instead of saying no I'll wait, or as I was hoping just looking for a charger, she starts asking me if her phone is eligable for a "free upgrade", I know I set myself up for this but it really irked me that shefigured she was so entitled to jumping the line I just told her, that her question wasn't quick and I was on hold with Verizon and I had this guys info up so I'll get to you as soon as I could.

I've had this white trash lady come in a number of times with her prey pay Gusto she bought at Wally world, she broke her charging port(probably calling her meth dealer while it was charging), and the first few times I was ok with pulling one of our Gusto's out putting her battery into it and charging it on one of my chargers, but this day I a)didn't have a Gusto(waiting on a delivery) and b) she's been coming in every few days for this, so I told her I was out of stock on her phone. She sighs and asks what she should do, I say it's under warrenty you could call Samsung and have the phone repaired, or go to Walmart and buy another cheap preypay. Well as she leaves she makes some off handed comment about not ever getting any help at thei store. It's just funny how I have helped her several times in the past and now because today I won't I've never been helpful

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Here's a few...

I read and rarely post but I looove this thread so here goes...

(I worked in a Corp Store several yrs and just transferred to cust care, so I'm sure I'll have more to come...)

1) We had a guy come into our store trying to steal phones for about 3 hours one day. He would try to pull on them until they came loose and the alarm (of course) would go off. He eventually swiped some giftcards and stuck them in his pocket then casually walked over to the greeter to ask him how much was on each card....lol idiot. We (like 13 reps) were getting a kick out of watching him try so hard all day so we just let him take the cards.

2) Every single customer that calls into the store, listens to the "thank you for calling verizon wireless you have reached the _____ Store in ____ recording, presses option 3 to get a store rep, listens to me answer with "Thank you for calling Verizon wireless in ____, this is ____" and STILL ask if this is the ____ store OR am I a human??!!

3) The customers who feel like they need to prove themselves when a $400 deposit comes up ("I have six cars, two houses, blah blah.." or "I can pay it but it's just the principal of the thing") ummm....ok

4)This lady made SEVERAL trips into our store about how her netbook and BlackBerry were being hacked into by her ex and he was reading her emails through bluetooth and changing all her passwords. She would yell,cry, and alienate hakf the customers and every rep that she spoke with. This resulted in several replacement devices, SD cards, and calls to tech support to assure this psycho that no one was hacking her stuff....it got so bad that there were remarks on her acct to the tune of "customer is irate, crazy and does not listen"
    Don't miss crazies like her at all

5) Ok, last one for now....Man comes in with bill and the rep next to me is helping him. He says "my bill is much too high, I must have done something I don't know about.." Rep asks what he did last time he was in the store. He says "Well I just purchased 3 i Phones. I didn't do anything with the bill." Rep reviews account. Customer went from Basic to Smartphone, added 3 $20 data pkgs, added a line to get the third phone,and went from 700 to 1400 min. And billed it all to the account. After explaining all of this to the customer, the customer then says "Well I thought I was getting a free upgrade...." No words. A receipt for over $700, but somehow you still thought it was free.....

Gotta love our customers
    Working for Verizon, I have learned that ignorant teenagers grow up to be ignorant adults...

Feedback Score
    The automate system when calling a store is confusing. If you hit the wrong option it makes it sound like you'll get regular customer service. The system sounds very similar to the regular ca menus. I've wondered myself if I hit the correct option to get someone in that store or if it was going to give me regular cs. Obviously if you answer with the name of your store that should alleviate the confusion through.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I can't remember if I have posted this one or not...either way.

We had a customer come into the store and add his 13 year old son to his plan. I recommended to him that kids his age do a lot of texting, far more than talking. He did not have texting packages on the account, at all. His response "He doesn't need to tect. Heck, he doesn't really need a phone but all his friends have them." To that I tell him that yes, if all of his friends have them, it is likely that he will be texting a great deal.

Customer: "No, Jimmy is responsible, he doesn't need texting."

Me: "Sure, I can block it for you so that you won't get charged."

Customer: "No, please don't do that. If he texts, he will hear about it. I want him to understand the consequences of it if he does."

Me: "Sir, I understand, but let me say, it would be against my professional judgement to send you out the door without texting or a block on your accouint for a 13 year old."

A month later... a $1300 bill on a 59.99 loyalty plan. ALL TEXTING OVERAGE. Of course it was my fault.

TOLD.YOU.SO.

Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10 60 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast