Page 819 of 844 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 12653

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Feedback Score
    Website wouldn't allow it. Had to call but they waived shipping and $20 upgrade fees. Ask to waive fees early in the call or they'll have to start over. Ordered 2 of the Edge version. You'll have to pay taxes and have an e-doc sent to your email to sign if doing EIP. My taxes totalled $55 for both phones.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S10 (G9730), Sony Xperia XZ2, Lumia 950 XL (Red Pocket)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Google Fi (2nd SIM slot)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ucfgnome View Post
    any of you looking to switch plans to the new one?

I already have 5 lines on the Grandfathered FT600 but need two more lines.
    yeah, i am. I have a (single line) Nationwide T-Zone Talk & Text from 2003-ish which is around $35 (with taxes & fees). What I have to factor in is international travel and having to buy data passes (either on T-Mobile or local sims). At some point it evens out and I'd be better off just upgrading to a One plan; the extra ~$35/month starts to look appealing. Plus I wouldn't need to worry about what phone works with the plan anymore .

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone have the $15 wearable plan on a plan older than Simple Choice? While ordering the S7 on sale yesterday I also added 2 wearable lines to my Preferred FT600 plan, the rep said I would still qualify for the $10 off per line as I have 4 voice lines on my plan, making it a net $5 per line. Is anyone able to confirm this from their bill? I did notice that I can see all my lines in myTmobile but the 2 wearable lines had Simple Choice Wearable listed next to them while my voice lines has Preferred FT600

Feedback Score
    So there's a new promo for free line if you have 2 post paid line. I was thinking of adding a tablet or hotspot line to my current family time plan. Stopped in and talked to the rep she looked at my plan and say I should qualify but it won't be able to do it til march 1. Going to have to give it try since tethering is blocked on PAU.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafuzz View Post
    So there's a new promo for free line if you have 2 post paid line. I was thinking of adding a tablet or hotspot line to my current family time plan. Stopped in and talked to the rep she looked at my plan and say I should qualify but it won't be able to do it til march 1. Going to have to give it try since tethering is blocked on PAU.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Please report back if it works for you on Wed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by inspron View Post
    Please report back if it works for you on Wed.
    According to a post on tmobile subreddit, FamilyTime plan are not eligible without changing plan =/.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XARLON View Post
    Website wouldn't allow it. Had to call but they waived shipping and $20 upgrade fees. Ask to waive fees early in the call or they'll have to start over. Ordered 2 of the Edge version. You'll have to pay taxes and have an e-doc sent to your email to sign if doing EIP. My taxes totalled $55 for both phones.
    So you didn't have to change your family time grandfathered plan right? You can buy it outright too instead of the EIP right?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaplikeafox View Post
    So you didn't have to change your family time grandfathered plan right? You can buy it outright too instead of the EIP right?
    Yeah you could buy it outright but the sale was 1 day only. The price is back to to $673 I believe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Get a separate tablet plan for $10. (after $10 discount since you have a voice plan.) The tablet will then get full international data.

But I haven't heard of an international data feature that can be added to the grandfathered plan. So the tablet is the best bet.

I need some help from the experts here.....I signed up the "SC NAmerica MI 2GB" about two weeks ago and it appears to work well in USA with the ASUS Zenfone2. I'm currently in Singapore and for some reason, I'm NOT getting any data. I also tried with the tmobile note4 N910T, it is not getting any data neither.

Question to the experts, do I need to go into phone setting -> and enable Data Roaming? What about the Preferred network type? Should I only select 2G? I'm just afraid of extra charges with roaming........

Note: I did receive this text from tmobile as so as I turned on the phone.

Welcome to Singapore! Your T-Mobile plan gives you unlimited data at 2G speeds, calls at 20 cents/min and free texts. Learn about high speed data passes at http://bit.ly/_______

TIA guys

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by isdex1 View Post
    Question to the experts, do I need to go into phone setting -> and enable Data Roaming?
    Yes, you'll need to enable data roaming. And you don't need to select only 2G. They'll throttle you down as needed. You already got the text that you'll get unlimited data on your plan. So you're fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Yes, you'll need to enable data roaming. And you don't need to select only 2G. They'll throttle you down as needed. You already got the text that you'll get unlimited data on your plan. So you're fine.
    Thank Jet for the quick response.

One more question, I signed up this plan with the tablet, so is it safe to use it with the Zenfone 2? Would tmo knows and does it really matter? Sorry for all the nobie questions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by isdex1 View Post
    Thank Jet for the quick response.

One more question, I signed up this plan with the tablet, so is it safe to use it with the Zenfone 2? Would tmo knows and does it really matter? Sorry for all the nobie questions.
    It's safe to do. The question is whether your phone will work on your tablet plan. If it does work, then you'll be fine.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    So is anyone on the FamilyTime plans getting free lines from the promo back in Nov '16? I noticed when I view my plan online, it still doesn't show any charges for the add-a-lines but when I get the bill they are still charging $5 for each add-a-line. I find it's odd that the plan is still showing free lines when we still are getting charged for them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafuzz View Post
    According to a post on tmobile subreddit, FamilyTime plan are not eligible without changing plan =/.
    http://www.tmonews.com/2017/03/t-mob...aunches-today/ So what about this for people like me who are grandfathered to a FT 500 Unlimited N&W, Min plan? I know is says Simple Choice & TMO One but I already have 5 lines ok a family plan & was thinking of adding a tablet line/plan would it of given me a better deal?

Sent from my LG-E980 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Feedback Score
    So is anyone on the FamilyTime plans getting free lines from the promo back in Nov '16? I noticed when I view my plan online, it still doesn't show any charges for the add-a-lines but when I get the bill they are still charging $5 for each add-a-line. I find it's odd that the plan is still showing free lines when we still are getting charged for them.
    My-Tomobile shows the same thing on my account but the paper bill shows the actual charges. Probably just another glitch on the website. It also shows that i have 'Legacy Data Stash" on one line even though that feature is for SC plans only afaik.

That is correct. I still have the FT 600 plan. They offered both options, to buy outright or payment plan. A strange thing happened once I received them though. One phone was blacklisted by TMO. Had to call tech support and they removed the block. The phone was brand new so I'm not sure what happened there. They said it was just a technical glitch but I'm wondering if these phones are returns that just look new.

I bought the Galaxy S6 edge last year during the one-day sale on July 1st. I think it was $300. The phone was sold as new but it showed up as refurbished on the T-mobile website.

Page 819 of 844 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 ... LastLast