Page 813 of 844 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 12653

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

  1. #12181
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,809
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JamezLit View Post
    Hi! Can you give me more information on how to contact this CEO executive team? And what is the success rate of doing it this method? Thanks a bunch.

    Attempt #2: Called cancellation. Asked about PPF, PAU, BTV, and even the 4-lines plan w/ 10GB for $120. Pulling all the stops but no-go
    I've found that calling retentions during the middle of the day on a weekday gives you a higher caliber of representative.

    The executive team will answer emails written to Legere at: [email protected]

    Let them know you've been a long time customer and you want to add a line and put the same plan on it that you already have. (PPF). It should be easy for them to do.

  2. #12182
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    59
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks! I sent them an email asking for PPF, or something equivalent (BTV PAU). Here's to hoping it works out.

  3. #12183
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    958
    Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I wanted to give an update on adding a line to a gf plan. I called in mid October. Talked to a regular rep who had to transfer me to someone. They didn't say it was the loyalty dept though. We got lucky and got a knowledgeable rep who knew about BTV PAU data plans. She was able to add the $5 line and data plan! Just got the bill recently which confirmed it. Thanks for keeping us updated on adding lines and data plans! Last time I tried was last year and they said they weren't able to do it. 😀

  4. #12184
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    775
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JamezLit View Post
    Hi! Can you give me more information on how to contact this CEO executive team? And what is the success rate of doing it this method? Thanks a bunch.

    Attempt #2: Called cancellation. Asked about PPF, PAU, BTV, and even the 4-lines plan w/ 10GB for $120. Pulling all the stops but no-go
    Email Ceo John Legere @ [email protected]

  5. #12185
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    I am hoping for a little advice from the group. I lost, but got back, Tzones earlier this year. When that happened, they also stripped off the $9.99 text plan I had, which they claimed they could not put back on because it was a legacy plan and has never come back. Below is a summary of my charges (because of the odd way they split my bill, I changed the numbers to keep my account private. I left the 1000 minutes line split so you could see what they do (every service is split into two charges like that, including the discount, I just consolidated them).

    Because I use Google Voice, the number of texts I get is generally pretty low, and typically costs less than the $9.99 plan I was paying for, so I didn't complain much. I am on a OnePlus One, but its past time to upgrade, and I am looking at the OnePlus 3T coming out next week. I would really appreciate a couple of points of advice:

    1. What should I do with my plan? I could, actually, use a second line, but am not sure how/if I can add one at this point. Paying per text is a little annoying, too.
    2. Does anyone know if the OnePlus 3 is working on Tzones? I think that is a good gauge for the OnePlus 3T.
    3. I could really use a SIM for a tablet and hotspotting....what should I be looking into?

    Thanks!

    1000 Minutes N / W $20.66
    1000 Minutes N / W $19.33
    T-Zones $5.99 $5.99
    Corporate Volume Discount($5.52)

  6. #12186
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,809
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by boatdude00 View Post
    I am hoping for a little advice from the group. I lost, but got back, Tzones earlier this year. When that happened, they also stripped off the $9.99 text plan I had, which they claimed they could not put back on because it was a legacy plan and has never come back. Below is a summary of my charges (because of the odd way they split my bill, I changed the numbers to keep my account private. I left the 1000 minutes line split so you could see what they do (every service is split into two charges like that, including the discount, I just consolidated them).

    Because I use Google Voice, the number of texts I get is generally pretty low, and typically costs less than the $9.99 plan I was paying for, so I didn't complain much. I am on a OnePlus One, but its past time to upgrade, and I am looking at the OnePlus 3T coming out next week. I would really appreciate a couple of points of advice:

    1. What should I do with my plan? I could, actually, use a second line, but am not sure how/if I can add one at this point. Paying per text is a little annoying, too.
    2. Does anyone know if the OnePlus 3 is working on Tzones? I think that is a good gauge for the OnePlus 3T.
    3. I could really use a SIM for a tablet and hotspotting....what should I be looking into?

    Thanks!

    1000 Minutes N / W $20.66
    1000 Minutes N / W $19.33
    T-Zones $5.99 $5.99
    Corporate Volume Discount($5.52)
    Question 3 is the easiest. You can order a data only SIM online when you login to your account. You can get a 2GB SIM for tablet/hotspot use for $10 per month (after $10 discount for having other postpaid service with them. ) Sometimes they run specials for free tablets when you're on this $10 plan which gives bill credits which pays the EIP of the tablet as long as your $10 plan is active.

    For question 1, you may see if they can add one of the limited message plans to your line since you don't use many texts---like the 300 SMS for $4 or $5. It's worth asking.

  7. #12187
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    220
    Feedback Score
    0
    I have a legacy 5 line FT500 plan. 39 is base and have PAU on all likes for $5. AAL was $5 for the remaining 3.

    Now my plan doesn't show any charge for AAL from today.. Shown $15 less in total. WTF

    Plz check ur legacy accounts

  8. #12188
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    220
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by note2012 View Post
    I have a legacy 5 line FT500 plan. 39 is base and have PAU on all likes for $5. AAL was $5 for the remaining 3.

    Now my plan doesn't show any charge for AAL from today.. Shown $15 less in total. WTF

    Plz check ur legacy accounts
    Sorry for typos..On my mobile.
    Something changed today because when I checked my plan yesterday, the plan cost was right.

  9. #12189
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    17
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Did everyone see the deal with 2 free lines offered for tomorrow: 4 lines of T-Mobile One for $120, or add 2 free lines to a Simple Choice family plan (e.g. 6gb Simple Choice 4 lines for $100).

    I think this may be the end of T-Zones for me. We don't use that much data and I'd like to get tethering back and the Uncarrier benefits. Also, it'll be nice to be done with IMEI gymnastics for compatible phones.

  10. #12190
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    59
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by novadrew View Post
    Did everyone see the deal with 2 free lines offered for tomorrow: 4 lines of T-Mobile One for $120, or add 2 free lines to a Simple Choice family plan (e.g. 6gb Simple Choice 4 lines for $100).

    I think this may be the end of T-Zones for me. We don't use that much data and I'd like to get tethering back and the Uncarrier benefits. Also, it'll be nice to be done with IMEI gymnastics for compatible phones.
    I would jump on the ONE but corporate discounts dont seem to apply :[

  11. #12191
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    220
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by novadrew View Post
    Did everyone see the deal with 2 free lines offered for tomorrow: 4 lines of T-Mobile One for $120, or add 2 free lines to a Simple Choice family plan (e.g. 6gb Simple Choice 4 lines for $100).

    I think this may be the end of T-Zones for me. We don't use that much data and I'd like to get tethering back and the Uncarrier benefits. Also, it'll be nice to be done with IMEI gymnastics for compatible phones.
    Will they let u change plan and get 2 free lines or they only let u add 2 free lines??

    My legacy cost is still a lot lower than this promotion...

  12. #12192
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    304
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by note2012 View Post
    Will they let u change plan and get 2 free lines or they only let u add 2 free lines??

    My legacy cost is still a lot lower than this promotion...

    I'm on the family time 600 minute plan with 5 lines with unlimited data for basically $100 a month after taxes/discounts.


    I'm so tempted to switch or even sign up for a new plan as I need more lines especially like for mobile internet.

    Any suggestions on best value/method.

  13. #12193
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,809
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ucfgnome View Post
    I'm on the family time 600 minute plan with 5 lines with unlimited data for basically $100 a month after taxes/discounts.


    I'm so tempted to switch or even sign up for a new plan as I need more lines especially like for mobile internet.

    Any suggestions on best value/method.
    Can't you add additional mobile internet lines to your existing account since they're not a part of the family plan? It should indicate when you log in to your account how many mobile internet lines you can add.

    I don't think you're going to find a better deal than 5 lines of unlimited for $100 total so I wouldn't touch that.

  14. #12194
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    304
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 5 64GB 6.1.2 Jailbroken
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hello, anyone notice that the $4.99 add a line fee is no longer bring charged on their account? I just looked at the plan tab on my-T-mobile and the only fee that is being charged for lines 3-5 is the $5.99 T-zones. It use to say $5.99 + $4.99 for add a line fee. Can you guys check your account and see whats going on too? Maybe they are giving legacy plans some perks to during the 2 lines free promo this weekend for Simple choice and T-mobile One plans.

  15. #12195
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal 28 View Post
    Hello, anyone notice that the $4.99 add a line fee is no longer bring charged on their account? I just looked at the plan tab on my-T-mobile and the only fee that is being charged for lines 3-5 is the $5.99 T-zones. It use to say $5.99 + $4.99 for add a line fee. Can you guys check your account and see whats going on too? Maybe they are giving legacy plans some perks to during the 2 lines free promo this weekend for Simple choice and T-mobile One plans.
    My $5 add a line (aal) seems to be removed too, lines 3-5. Hope it stays

Page 813 of 844 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... LastLast

Bookmarks