Page 817 of 844 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 12653

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Carrier(s)
    tetamovil
    Feedback Score
    last I checked, this thread is still titled "T-ZONES".

Summary of last few pages:

Several Posts: asking about tablet data add-on sims and credit.
    Tzones User Post: saying the tablet data add-on credit is impractical/unusable/number-place-holder, unsuitable for tzones users. post clearly labeled as a rant from a tzones user.
    Other User Post: resorts to name calling and attacks on tzones user.

Lets face it, if you got free tmobile stocks, you're unhappy/jealous/displeased that there are still Tzone users out there. If you think tzones users and their posts are bringing the value of your stock down, then by all means ask the moderators to lock this thread so it doesn't appear at the top. This thread is no longer a "sticky". There is probably 5 tzone users left in the USA.

Don't want to hear a tzone user rant about unusable service, then don't click this thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newroc View Post
    last I checked, this thread is still titled "T-ZONES".

Summary of last few pages:

Several Posts: asking about tablet data add-on sims and credit.
    Tzones User Post: saying the tablet data add-on credit is impractical/unusable/number-place-holder, unsuitable for tzones users. post clearly labeled as a rant from a tzones user.
    Other User Post: resorts to name calling and attacks on tzones user.

Lets face it, if you got free tmobile stocks, you're unhappy/jealous/displeased that there are still Tzone users out there. If you think tzones users and their posts are bringing the value of your stock down, then by all means ask the moderators to lock this thread so it doesn't appear at the top. This thread is no longer a "sticky". There is probably 5 tzone users left in the USA.

Don't want to hear a tzone user rant about unusable service, then don't click this thread.
    I do have legacy plan and PAU... No tethering.. But, how is your post related to tzones anyway ???.
    Everyone or most ppl know tzone works on only specific phones AND tablet SIMs don't work on t-mobile branded phones... You have a $2.99 tzones unlimited data plan and you still ***** and moan saying t-mobile is fraud.. When in fact you are trying to game the system by adding a plan, using data and then complaining/cancelling it and still getting full refund..

Actually I'm surprised that t-mobile is even letting us legacy users use simple choice MI plans.. What kind of company wants to introduce a plan purposely to piss off their customers to leave ??. Makes no sense whatsoever whatever you are claiming.

Feedback Score
    One Plus 3T or Pixel XL...anyone using them on the 5.99 plan successfully?

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boatdude00 View Post
    One Plus 3T or Pixel XL...anyone using them on the 5.99 plan successfully?
    Yes, those phones work on the TZones plan.

Feedback Score

Adding additional lines or modifying existing grandfather plan

Has anyone able to add additional voice(with or w/o data) or tablet lines or modifying existing grandfather plan (Preferred Family Time 39.99) in the last few months. T-mobile has been telling me I can not make ANY change including changing my existing T-Zone, BTV, and PAU plans or adding simple choice tablet data plans or adding voice lines.
    Anyone experiencing any one of the scenarios above?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by superking264 View Post
    Has anyone able to add additional voice(with or w/o data) or tablet lines or modifying existing grandfather plan (Preferred Family Time 39.99) in the last few months. T-mobile has been telling me I can not make ANY change including changing my existing T-Zone, BTV, and PAU plans or adding simple choice tablet data plans or adding voice lines.
    You should be able to add a tablet plan online. Phone lines are a different story because they would affect your family plan. But since tablets are unrelated, you should be able to add a plan and get the $10 per month discount for having a separate voice plan.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus i9250
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    anyone confirm if the 32GB ZTE Axon 7 Mini 5.2" Unlocked Smartphone works on t zones ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    The Data Match tablet plan was ended in May and people who had it were moved to a 5GB plan---see second screen shot:

http://www.tmonews.com/2016/05/leake...bile-internet/

I've tried to get the 5GB plan added to my account a few months ago, but it wasn't coming up in their system.
    I can confirm this fact as well.

In October I tried the same, went all the way up the chain but was told they would give it to me if it even showed up in their system. That option has been removed from the system so they can't add it.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by superking264 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfkn2 View Post
    Has anyone tried to add new lines to their legacy Pref NW family plans recently? Was wondering if I can add a third line to my current plan, or if they will make me switch to a new plan.
    Last time I was able to add a voice line with $5 data to a FT plan was in mid October.

Feedback Score
    The Data Match tablet plan was ended in May and people who had it were moved to a 5GB plan---see second screen shot:

http://www.tmonews.com/2016/05/leake...bile-internet/

I've tried to get the 5GB plan added to my account a few months ago, but it wasn't coming up in their system.
    I have been debating whether getting the 6GB plan for $25 per month after $10 voice discount but not sure if i should.

I have the 2GB version of the plan but I thought binge on would be included that won't count towards data but its not.

so am thinking of dropping that line now.

but i know the mobile internet plans are being raised by $5 soon.

any thoughts/suggestion - get it now - wait?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ucfgnome View Post
    I have been debating whether getting the 6GB plan for $25 per month after $10 voice discount but not sure if i should.

I have the 2GB version of the plan but I thought binge on would be included that won't count towards data but its not.

so am thinking of dropping that line now.

but i know the mobile internet plans are being raised by $5 soon.

any thoughts/suggestion - get it now - wait?
    Where did you hear about the price increase?

Binge On is included in the 6GB tablet plan. Are they ending the Simple Choice tablet plans too? If so, you should probably reserve one while you can. You can always cancel it if you don't use it.

I just logged into my account and see something called "Overage-Free Mobile Internet". It does not say what it is. But someone opened a thread about this on reddit yesterday. Here was their screenshot:

Feedback Score
    Where did you hear about the price increase?

Binge On is included in the 6GB tablet plan. Are they ending the Simple Choice tablet plans too? If so, you should probably reserve one while you can. You can always cancel it if you don't use it.

I just logged into my account and see something called "Overage-Free Mobile Internet". It does not say what it is. But someone opened a thread about this on reddit yesterday. Here was their screenshot:

I just ordered a duplicate SIM for my data match MI line... So I can use 2 tablets on same line... Thru digits

Feedback Score
    Hello all...I'm wondering if variants of the S7 Edge or iPhone 7 work on the tones plan. While I'd like a Pixel XL, I don't like the idea of paying an extra $400 over those phones or the One Plus 3T.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boatdude00 View Post
    Hello all...I'm wondering if variants of the S7 Edge or iPhone 7 work on the tones plan. While I'd like a Pixel XL, I don't like the idea of paying an extra $400 over those phones or the One Plus 3T.
    iPhone usually work on T-zones. Branded android phones like the S7 Edge usually are blocked.

Feedback Score
    iPhone usually work on T-zones. Branded android phones like the S7 Edge usually are blocked.
    I haven't paid attention to iPhones in so long, I am not sure how many variants there are. Time to start looking, I suppose. I have had a pretty poor experience with a non-LTE Nexus 9 tablet, that I just want to go back to an iPad.

Page 817 of 844 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... LastLast