Page 816 of 844 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 12653

Thread: Grandfathered $5.99 T-Zones Data: Discuss All Related Questions Here ONLY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal 28 View Post
    Hello, anyone notice that the $4.99 add a line fee is no longer bring charged on their account? I just looked at the plan tab on my-T-mobile and the only fee that is being charged for lines 3-5 is the $5.99 T-zones. It use to say $5.99 + $4.99 for add a line fee. Can you guys check your account and see whats going on too? Maybe they are giving legacy plans some perks to during the 2 lines free promo this weekend for Simple choice and T-mobile One plans.
    I just noticed that tonight, I no longer seen the 4.99 AAL fee on my FT500 N+W Legacy Plan. Just 3 $5 PAU BTV. I really hope it stays like this as 5 lines with unlimited everything for $75.97 + Taxes is pretty Sweet!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JamezLit View Post
    So those of you on tzones, PAU, or PPF, what do you guys do for international data? What's the best option?
    Get a separate tablet plan for $10. (after $10 discount since you have a voice plan.) The tablet will then get full international data.

But I haven't heard of an international data feature that can be added to the grandfathered plan. So the tablet is the best bet.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberman365 View Post
    I just noticed that tonight, I no longer seen the 4.99 AAL fee on my FT500 N+W Legacy Plan. Just 3 $5 PAU BTV. I really hope it stays like this as 5 lines with unlimited everything for $75.97 + Taxes is pretty Sweet!!!
    Hmmm, my "Classic 1000 Minute—Talk" also doesn't show AAL charge anymore, but since it's shown in the plan section and given the bugginess of my T-Mobile, I would say it's just a glitch on My T-Mobile.

Device(s)
    Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried to add new lines to their legacy Pref NW family plans recently? Was wondering if I can add a third line to my current plan, or if they will make me switch to a new plan.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    I've found that calling retentions during the middle of the day on a weekday gives you a higher caliber of representative.

The executive team will answer emails written to Legere at: [email protected]

Let them know you've been a long time customer and you want to add a line and put the same plan on it that you already have. (PPF). It should be easy for them to do.
    Hi Jet

I know this is just an approximation but how long might it take to hear from the executive team who answers e-mails written to John Legere's e-mail address? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctechogirl View Post
    Hi Jet

I know this is just an approximation but how long might it take to hear from the executive team who answers e-mails written to John Legere's e-mail address? Thanks!
    Upto 4 weeks

Feedback Score
    Just a data point, tried to get the Simple Choice Data Match added to my grandfathered FamilyTime 700 plan and the normal representative was unable to do it. Did not try to go to retentions or anything.

Feedback Score
    From my experiences, when making changes with grandfather or legacy plan normal rep can't help and will usually try talk you in to updating your plan. I had good success with retention though. As someone stated before, middle of the week during the day is your best bet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robotom View Post
    Just a data point, tried to get the Simple Choice Data Match added to my grandfathered FamilyTime 700 plan and the normal representative was unable to do it. Did not try to go to retentions or anything.
    I don't think they can add it. My primary line has Legacy Data Match on my FT600 plan but its' only because I had switched to
    Simple Choice when it first came out but quickly switched back to my grandfathered plan after seeing the bill skyrocket. It just stayed on there somehow. Don't think I'll ever need it since we have PAU on all lines...
    On another note Ive decided to stay with Tmo since Ringplus is now imploding.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robotom View Post
    The Data Match tablet plan was ended in May and people who had it were moved to a 5GB plan---see second screen shot:

http://www.tmonews.com/2016/05/leake...bile-internet/

I've tried to get the 5GB plan added to my account a few months ago, but it wasn't coming up in their system.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Get a separate tablet plan for $10. (after $10 discount since you have a voice plan.) The tablet will then get full international data.

But I haven't heard of an international data feature that can be added to the grandfathered plan. So the tablet is the best bet.
    When I try to add a $20 tablet plan, I see this:

" Save $10/mo. - every month - on this plan via a monthly bill credit when you have a Simple Choice voice plan. "

Since I'm on grandfathered plan (which is what this conversation is about). I doubt I will get the $10 discount.

Also, T-Mobile want $20 for the SIM card. I have not gone to the checkout page. Not sure if there is activation fee too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by below20 View Post
    When I try to add a $20 tablet plan, I see this:

" Save $10/mo. - every month - on this plan via a monthly bill credit when you have a Simple Choice voice plan. "

Since I'm on grandfathered plan (which is what this conversation is about). I doubt I will get the $10 discount.

Also, T-Mobile want $20 for the SIM card. I have not gone to the checkout page. Not sure if there is activation fee too.
    I get the credit on my grandfathered voice plan.

The activation fee is included in the $20 for the SIM.

Feedback Score
    Is there anyway to get the 5gb tablet data plan for $20?

Carrier(s)
    tetamovil
    Feedback Score
    RANT: Re: Internet Only plan, I think this whole thing is a scam. Designed to frustrate you and make you jump ship.

Way back when they started the $10 discount on data SIMs, they also had an additional promotion for $10 off a $20 data, making an extra add-on tablet-data-SIM totally free for 1gb. TZones was still working for tethering workaround back then, so I got the extra tablet SIMs just for the heck of it, since it was free. When the $10off$20 went away, I switched the tablet sims to "MI On Demand Only" plan for $10, so it was free after the $10 "Mobile Internet Discount". The premise was, I can order on-demand internet and pay for $10,$20,$30,etc for whatever gig i needed when needed or as needed. Since it was free anyways, I kept the SIM and number in my TZ account.

When TZones was locked down and all sorts of tethering disabled a year and a half ago, I tried to use the tablet SIMS for their supposed free 200mb, didn't work. Can't even send Texts out on those sims.

Last month when traveling, I finally had a reason to use the "ON DEMAND" SIM. Called to get $2GB for $20, the rep assured me I'd still get the "$10 Mobile Internet Discount". The SIM/data was barely usable. Even though I could tether with it, I was getting Edge speeds on LTE. used less than 100mb in 3 days. I called to cancel this and switch back to the "MI On Demand", to park the number so to speak.

I get the bill the end of the month, not only did they not prorate the data for the days used, they charged me a full $20 for "SC NAmerica MI 2GB", with NO "$10 Mobile Internet Discount". I called and they refunded the thing after lots of hazzle.

Even though this $10 "MI On Demand" SIM with "$10 Mobile Internet Discount" is totally free on your bill, it is a SCAM. Can't even send Texts out. Can't dial even to check balance. Any "on Demand" usage is charged full price for the full month with useless Edge data. Absolutely useless "number place-holder" just so T-Mobile can tell their investors we have XXXX number of data plan subscribers.

Scam used to pad their numbers for the SoftBank/Sprint sale.

/End Rant

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newroc View Post
    RANT: Re: Internet Only plan, I think this whole thing is a scam. Designed to frustrate you and make you jump ship.

Way back when they started the $10 discount on data SIMs, they also had an additional promotion for $10 off a $20 data, making an extra add-on tablet-data-SIM totally free for 1gb. TZones was still working for tethering workaround back then, so I got the extra tablet SIMs just for the heck of it, since it was free. When the $10off$20 went away, I switched the tablet sims to "MI On Demand Only" plan for $10, so it was free after the $10 "Mobile Internet Discount". The premise was, I can order on-demand internet and pay for $10,$20,$30,etc for whatever gig i needed when needed or as needed. Since it was free anyways, I kept the SIM and number in my TZ account.

When TZones was locked down and all sorts of tethering disabled a year and a half ago, I tried to use the tablet SIMS for their supposed free 200mb, didn't work. Can't even send Texts out on those sims.

Last month when traveling, I finally had a reason to use the "ON DEMAND" SIM. Called to get $2GB for $20, the rep assured me I'd still get the "$10 Mobile Internet Discount". The SIM/data was barely usable. Even though I could tether with it, I was getting Edge speeds on LTE. used less than 100mb in 3 days. I called to cancel this and switch back to the "MI On Demand", to park the number so to speak.

I get the bill the end of the month, not only did they not prorate the data for the days used, they charged me a full $20 for "SC NAmerica MI 2GB", with NO "$10 Mobile Internet Discount". I called and they refunded the thing after lots of hazzle.

Even though this $10 "MI On Demand" SIM with "$10 Mobile Internet Discount" is totally free on your bill, it is a SCAM. Can't even send Texts out. Can't dial even to check balance. Any "on Demand" usage is charged full price for the full month with useless Edge data. Absolutely useless "number place-holder" just so T-Mobile can tell their investors we have XXXX number of data plan subscribers.

Scam used to pad their numbers for the SoftBank/Sprint sale.

/End Rant
    I think worked the way it is supposed to. You are a cheapo who tried to game the system. Then tmobile was nice enough to to get your money back. If I were that rep, I would have suspended your account and let you go...LOL..

The $10 credit is the best thatz out there. Try to get a $10 5GB data anywhere else.. I hope t-mobile cracks down on abusers like you so we dont all need to pay..
    Last edited by note2012; 12-19-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Page 816 of 844 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... LastLast