Thread: Saw it with my own eyes ...

Device(s)
    Motorola L6
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

Saw it with my own eyes ...

My friend is on tmobile, he had £0.07 credit because i checked, i asked him if i could use his phone, he goes yeh sure, so then i checked his credit and was like, you havent got enough. He goes no i can still call any network, any time, any place.

I was quite puzzled on how he did this, Im guessin somehow his hacked the phone ? or loophole ?

What do you think?

thanks

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    ... *shrugs*

^ seem familiar?

Yeah, he most likely had it, or something was wrong with the counter on the phone or something, why didn't you just ask him?
    My Feedback on HoFo:Click Here
    Want to save on shipping? Send me a PM

1000th post - May 31st, 2009 10:41 PM EST

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    That happened to me before. I had $8 dollars on the my prepaid phone. I had this phone as a backup because I also have Verizon Wireless monthly. One day I decided to use it and I made a few calls and noticed it wasnt taking any money out my account. I used it for about a year and my balance stayed the same. Then I lost the phone (believe it was stolen but dont have any proof). The next day I got my number transfered to another sim and it started to take minutes out of my account normally. It was great while it lasted. I even made a thread about it here after it stopped. I didnt hack anything to the phone. As a matter of fact it had nothing to do with the phone because when I took my sim out and used it on different phones.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Heres the thread I created.....

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=679920