Thread: Sprint Treo 700wx VS. Treo 755p

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Sprint Treo 700wx VS. Treo 755p

I used to have a 700wx and have now upgraded to a 755p. However, I really do NOT like the layout on the Palm OS. I really prefer the layout as in the Windows OS in the 700wx. I've heard there are launcher's out there that you can use to help make the Palm layout a little nicer looking. The only one I tried was like TreoLauncher and it wasn't all that great.

Any help would be great....

Thanks for your time.

Carrier(s)
    Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    I kind of liked UltimatePhone but I suspect it was interfering with ChatterMail's stability so I dropped it. There's also the new TouchLauncher if you have iPhone envy.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the reply...ima check them out. i am looking at the touchlauncher simply because it is one of the cheaper ones. i cant believe they make you pay for these. i was hoping for freeware, but i guess i cant get everything for free.

Feedback Score
    I have a palm treo 700wx (Sprint) I've already had it flashed for Cricket service i need help programming for wap and mms. can you help?

Device(s)
    Trēo 755p (Sprint, flashed to Cricket)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerryhall
    I have a palm treo 700wx (Sprint) I've already had it flashed for Cricket service i need help programming for wap and mms. can you help?
    ;^) Those helpful folks on the Cricket boards would be only too happy to help, as long as you post in the correct section and ask nicely....
    Official CricKet Mafia member

;^) Accomplishments:
    Adapted Cricket Internet to Trēo 755p (Sprint)
    Cricket EVDO on Trēo 755p (Sprint)

:^( Tragedies endured:
    Irrevocably bricked Trēo 755p (Sprint)

;^) Happy again:
    • Now tethering via warranty-replaced Trēo 755p (Sprint)...

Feedback Score

San Fransisco 700w treo

hello" I have a treo 700w that I would like to flashed to metro pcs and I have tried several times to do it but have not been able to do it can you or any body tell me how this
    thank you to all

Quote Originally Posted by kerryhall
    Last edited by roberto300zx; 02-06-2009 at 02:19 PM. Reason: adding service from verizon to metropcs

Feedback Score
    Anyone know of a dialer interface changer ( buttons are too close and I keep hitting wrong numbers...)??Thanks

Feedback Score
    Ooops, FOR A TREO 755P.. THIS GOES WITH ABOVE REPLY..

Feedback Score
    how did you flash your palm treo 700wx (Sprint)?