Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: FidoSeniorAgent

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    You see my point.
    Your point seems to be you do not trust your fellow agents.

To be honest I've had calls where it was clearly noted exactly what the customer was told and they were still disputing the charge, I've refused credits it gets escalated to OS and they get the GW credit and I get a coaching op for not offering GW anyways.

Keep in mind the reason for goodwill is just that... goodwill. It's not really there to when a customer was misinformed or even possibly misinformed(which is what you seem to be assuming with my note). That's what the undoc/doc csr error codes are for. Granted undoc is still discretionary.

BTW regarding your issue with your customer... if customer relations offered it, they'll take the call and you don't have to be "rude" to the customer. Cx rel can tell them no. Had you transferred in the first place the cx would have walked away unsatisfied on her first call. Rather than several calls later and getting a TL involved to pull a call.

You certainly seem to know your stuff and apply the knowledge to your job but remember you are dealing with real PEOPLE and if you tell them the correct information in the wrong way then you can make the situation worse rather than resolving it.
    It's all fun and game until someone gets hurt... then it's hilarious.

Device(s)
    Unlocked Rogers Blackberry Q10 | LG Nexus-4 | Samsung Nexus-S
    Carrier(s)
    Fido | Rogers Prepaid | LycaMobile US | Bell | T-Mobile Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I've read through this thread and wanted to offer my opinion.

I do appreciate all of FidoSeniorAgent's information in his various posts. The only thing that I find rude is the "You have been EDUCATED on ..." at the end of most of his posts.

I work in support (supporting servers, computers, networking issues, applications, etc.). Let's say for example that I showed up at a user's desk and show them how to for example automatically generate a table of contents in Microsoft Word.

If at the end of my explanation, I were to say "You have been EDUCATED in how to properly generate a table of contents automatically in Microsoft Word", I'm sure that the user wouldn't think highly of what I just said and would probably complain to my supervisor/manager.

If I called Microsoft support for a high end issue and the Microsoft technician ended off the support call by saying "You have been EDUCATED on ....", I would complain to his/her supervisor since chances are, yes, he did help me with my problem and yes his explanation was informative but for him to mention it specifically as "educating" me (or any customer) is extremely rude.
    Unlimited Fido Data Plan: Netgear Aircard LTE Mobile Hotspot

My Tech Blog

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    It makes me want to goto Montreal and goto that Outsourced Centre and find him and just slap him around. But like I said, soon the most he will be dealing with is prepaid customers.

Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    FidoSeniorAgent seems do his work with 100% accuracy. However, I wouldn't be surprised if his AHT, ACW is extremely high.

shawntdot: you can't rely on OS to give you the correct answer, they're not always right

Drekor: your simplified version of "Changed to F350WE for Jan 21; expl points to mention" is a very typical memo that doesn't explain much, 1 or 2 years later, people won't have any idea what F350WE consisted of, and although you probably "expl points to mention", the fact that most CSR never explains every point yet writes that memo is very common. if a customer disputes charges, that memo doesn't tell the next CSR anything

P.S. this is a ridiculous thread, and only Fido reps seem to get over excited. Rogers should have downgraded Fido more.

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    BTW What is Coach Support. 5 years working in/at Rogers and i've never heard this term. Is it something Atelka just made up?

I'm heard of Floor Support, Abay Support, SME's, Acting TL's, TL's but never Coach Support.

It just sounds odd.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5