Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: FidoSeniorAgent

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekor
    Wow, do they not have ACW targets aren't your center? Must be nice you can write a novel after each call.

Much better simplified to:
    -Changed to F350WE for Jan 21; expl points to mention.

Let's review what mine says compared to yours
    -Which plan they switched to; we both mention it, mine gives the soc code which is better for reference further into the future.
    -Details of plan; we both mention it as it's a point to mention.
    -Grandfather clause; we both mention it... again point to mention
    -ECF changes; both mention it
    -CF change; both mention it
    -New rate for overage; both mention it
    -What options customer does not have; you mention it although it's redundant because you already told him what he DID have.
    -Setup fee; both mention it.. Yay for points to mention!
    -$2/mnth fee for paper invoices and signing up for OLB; both mention it!
    -hup eligibility; both mention it.

I would say that your memos are certainly informative and that's much better than what I normally see which is "Changed plan /XX" with random *** topics selected but us "normal" csrs have to worry about metrics.

Drekor, it's very easy for a CSR to write educated cx on all points to mention but the question you ask yourself is Did the CSR really mention all the points to Cx?.

You may have done your job 100% correctly, explained all points to mention to the Cx but your memo didn't take into consideration the next CSR who gets this cx who happens to dispute a charge because of what changes you did.

If i was the CSR received that call and I was to read your memo "Changed to F350WE for Jan 21; expl points to mention." to the customer......the end result will be some kind of GW credit issue or escalation to OS

Where as if you received the call from this Cx and you saw my memo, you would think that no CSR would write all of this unless they really told all the points to mention to this cx.

I'll give an example of a call I received in August 2008 from a Cx

This Cx already had an agreement and she didn't qualify for HUP with agreement but she needed a new phone. Cx had 27 fido$ and wanted to get SE z750i @ $400 +tax.... Cx had spoken with a CSR 1 month before who offer cx $50 GW credit(non taxable) but cx wasn't happy with this offer but she accepted it....CSR applied $50 GW credit and placed the LHO order........1 hour later, cx calls back and wanted to cancel her service.........CXRel made this cx an offer for SE

This is the notes of CXREL CSR memo
    SE z750i @ $340 tax in using $75 GWH(taxable)+27.25F$ + allowed cx to keep $50 GW credit given by previous CSR

So the Final price should be $290 tax in

cx stated that CX REL told her it will cost her $270

What would you do if you received this call?

I refused to give her the extra $20 GW credit, Why?

1)the notes of CX rel was very clear on the offer
    2)Cx had retention credits ($15 off each month)
    3)to much of GW credit in the account

I informed cx that her request to get extra $20 GW is declined because of high amount GW credit issued to the account

Cx wanted to be transferred to Cx rel to dispute that handset charge

Educated cx that Cxrel only handles cancellation request, it's not higher dept to dispute charges... Cx stated that she doesn't want to cancel but just wants to speak with them. informed cx that i can't transfer her to them... Cx stated that she wasn't satisfied with Fido

before ending the call, cx asked me the rates for roaming in Cuba because she will be travelling to Cuba a week later. provided all points to mention.

Call end

This what my memo looked like just for roaming in Cuba

Educated cx on pay per use rates for roaming in Cuba as $4 per min for INC call and $4 per min for outgoing call back to Canada or USA, $3 per min for calling local number while in Cuba and $5 per min for calling any other intl number. Cx aware outside of Canada, she billed by the minute and not by seconds...Cx aware nothing on her package works outside Canada including her 2500 sms. Cx aware receiving sms is free and sending sms is $.60 per sms. Cx aware if her VM answers while roaming, she will be charged $4 per min. showed cx how to disable the VM by pressing ##002# and send key and how to reactivate the VM by pressing *004*3436# and send key

So this Cx called back a couple of days later and wants to speak with SUP because she stated that I was rude with her and because I also refused to transfer her to CX rel. This Cx told the CSR who received her call that the only way I would transfer her to CX rel is if she stated she wanted to cancel her service, but cx told this CSR that she didn't want to cancel.......

Guess what this CSR states in his memo, that what I did was not right in not transferring her CX Rel and so he give this cx $20 GW and transferred to OS......OS sent me coaching opp.

a TL listen to this call and he responds back and flaged the CSR who give her $20 GW and OS CSR for sending a flag in the first place........the TL stated that I followed company policies and this Cx was a pure credit seeker......

Do you think this was the end of it? NO.

This cx calls few times just to get the ##002# and send key to cancel the CF to VM

A month later, this cx calls back again to speak with SUP to complain again about me because she was charged $120 in roaming charges while roaming in Cuba......This cx stated that i mis-informed her about the rates while roaming in Cuba......Cx had $100 in roaming charges for INC calls and $20 for outgoing calls.........Cx told the CSR who got the call, that I told this cx that receiving calls in Cuba is FREE because she has INC pp but she was aware of $4 per min for outgoing calls......CSR refused to give any credit so he transferred the call to OS

The OS csr who spoke with this Cx told this cx she wasn't mis-informed because my memo was so clear, that no CSR would waste his time in documenting everything that transpired with her original call

ACC $0 unsatisfied

This OS CSR added a special instructions stating not issue no more credits on this account unless it's documented CSR error or system error.

But if i just wrote "educated cx on roaming rates to cuba. educated cx on all points to mention......

The OS CSR will give the customer some benefit of doubt and will issue some GW credit.........

You see my point.

In my 2 1/2 years of experience, I have seen everything a cx would say to get credit and that it why i document like I do.

In the beginning, yes my wrap up was higher than the average but i have learned to cut down my wrap up time by creating different templates and just tweeking them based on each call...

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC
    He's not even a corporate employee of RCI
    So, at least i don't mis-inform cx to get Sales. Sales agents are famaus for mis-informing Cx so they can close the deal.....Let me guess, how many Cx you have told to activate fido service with you so you can get your commission, and than for cx to call the call center to have the $35 activation fee waived off or to call back soon after activation to get retention pp....

Mr. WorldIRC hasn't anybody told you shouldn't disclose info on any future handset or products that hasn't made public........You disclosed info that was for internal use and it clearly stated on that memo not to provide this info to the cx until the release date........... I will send you coaching opp with a post of thread you created. enjoy it

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Dang,
    FidoSeniorAgent!!

You figured out my sales tactic based on those of what a few others do! I guess I'll have to stop now! It's ok...at least you're not in charge of my payroll or my OPM so you don't know how I perform

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 800
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I'd like to know how long you spend on your novel-length posts, FidoSeniorAgent. And how much you agonize over what parts should be put in bold letters or not.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I'd also like to know which reps tell their customers to call CS to get their $35 activation fee waived . If a customer asks...I simply say "I don't have that authority". They reply "what about CS". I reply "policy is no but feel free to try". Huge difference there and I do stress that the $35 is nonrefundable and if they attempt to get it waived they could be screwed!

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FidoSeniorAgent
    So, at least i don't mis-inform cx to get Sales. Sales agents are famaus for mis-informing Cx so they can close the deal.....Let me guess, how many Cx you have told to activate fido service with you so you can get your commission, and than for cx to call the call center to have the $35 activation fee waived off or to call back soon after activation to get retention pp....

Mr. WorldIRC hasn't anybody told you shouldn't disclose info on any future handset or products that hasn't made public........You disclosed info that was for internal use and it clearly stated on that memo not to provide this info to the cx until the release date........... I will send you coaching opp with a post of thread you created. enjoy it
    Ohhh so that makes him an outsourcer and that means in a few weeks he will be doing prepaid calls only. Ohh man thats justice. At least the customers will be saved from his mindless babbles.

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 800
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC
    I'd also like to know which reps tell their customers to call CS to get their $35 activation fee waived . If a customer asks...I simply say "I don't have that authority". They reply "what about CS". I reply "policy is no but feel free to try". Huge difference there and I do stress that the $35 is nonrefundable and if they attempt to get it waived they could be screwed!
    I know what you mean. I'd get calls occasionally from CSR asking if one of my staff promised this or that. I'd look into it and the staff would always say "no, I said that's something I can't do. You can ask CS but its their call, not mine." So clients take that and tell CS store reps promised that when we never did. One more reason I'm glad I don't work there - unscrupulous customers.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Wirelessly posted (Brian's Crackberry: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.219 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107)

I stick by the service agreement. Agreement states activation will be charged and I make every customer sign it...anything beyond that is not the stores problem

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shawntdot

At least I say I don't know when I don't know.

Mr. shawntdot.......another of your post that turns out to be false

http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...41&postcount=6

Mr. shawntdot, you have been EDUCATED on the business rules concerning who gets charged $2 for paper invoice.

Device(s)
    Moto X
    Carrier(s)
    Fido Solutions
    Feedback Score
    I was thinking....maybe I should start a new forum just for Fido employees to hate on each other. Eh?

FIDO $60/10GB + 5 hours unlimited data
    WIND $15 AITF unlimited data (10GB full speed)

All my posts are my own opinion only and not necessarily that of any of my employers, past or present.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i.Fido
    I was thinking....maybe I should start a new forum just for Fido employees to hate on each other. Eh?
    Bahahahaha I totally agree!

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Mr. shawntdot.......another of your post that turns out to be false

http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...41&postcount=6

Mr. shawntdot, you have been EDUCATED on the business rules concerning who gets charged $2 for paper invoice.
    WannabeFidoAgent.

Then you better go educate everyone at OS as they say your wrong. I just called them.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shawntdot
    WannabeFidoAgent.

Then you better go educate everyone at OS as they say your wrong. I just called them.

I can't believe you called OS Support for this info. I forgot, Fido RAC CSR's call OS support for .....Your so lucky due temporary measurement in place, OS support CSR didn't send a coaching opp to your TL to ask you to read up on library first before calling them...there just giving answers and if you stated that OS give you this answer, they are wrong too.

Mr. shawntdot, this is your homework for the day....

1) go to library, i hope you know where that is....
    2) look on the right side of library, there is what's new section...
    3) scroll down all the way down to January 16 news releases
    4) one of the January 16 news release mentions who gets charged for paper invoice

You will see in that news release it states

If the BAN was created before Nov 4th, 2008, the Cx will NOT be charged for paper invoice regardless which ever price plan they have or price plan they switch to in the future.

If the BAN was created on or after Nov 4th, 2008, the Cx will be charged $2 per month for paper invoice unless they register and sign up to online billing on Fido.ca

Fido RAC CSR's contact OS Support for
    Outsourcer RAC CSR's speak with the Coach Support on duty for and that is me

Another incorrect statement you posted

http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...7&postcount=11

Mr shawntdot, you have been EDUCATED on who Outsourcer RAC CSR's speak with to get assistance

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i.Fido

Look I didn't start this thread but Mr. shawntdot did. If he enjoys attacking other CSR's here who are trying to EDUCATE Cx, that's his business.

I am here to Fully EDUCATE customers on Fido products and services....If my posting here helps a customers fully understands how a Fido product or service works. Great, it's one less call to the call center. If my posts helps a CSR or store rep understands how a product or service works, Great, it's one less CSR giving out mis-information. If I see a post by a customer or CSR that teaches me something. Great, my knowledge base increases.....

Feedback Score
    Look I didn't start this thread but Mr. shawntdot did. If he enjoys attacking other CSR's here who are trying to EDUCATE Cx, that's his business.

I am here to Fully EDUCATE customers on Fido products and services....If my posting here helps a customers fully understands how a Fido product or service works. Great, it's one less call to the call center. If my posts helps a CSR or store rep understands how a product or service works, Great, it's one less CSR giving out mis-information. If I see a post by a customer or CSR that teaches me something. Great, my knowledge base increases.....
    I fully agree with everything you are saying here... dont get me wrong, you know library by hard.. good for you!

BUT.... I find that theres certain ways to explain things.. as much wich cx than CSR....
    Ive seen in threads that you can sometimes be rude... or get annoyed fast with certain things and your response then becomes.. aggravating.
    There is a way to say things, there is a way to correct someone.
    This goes not only for you, but for absolutely anyone that uses this forum.

Mister Fidosenioragent, you have been EDUCATED on my own personal opinion!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast