Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Animal Dungeon by WWF

Animal dungeon on iOS. Pretty captivating .

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I finished Grand Theft Auto V. Without spoiling anything let's just say that it is apparently quite difficult to write a good ending to an open-world game featuring three different protagonists.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Fireproof games released an epilogue chapter for The Room last month so I played through that recently. If you have an iPad you absolutely must play that game.

I also started playing Batman Arkham City Lockdown on my iPhone.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been playing some really good things and some not so good things.

The good: Brothers a Tale of Two Sons on Xbox 360 is fantastic. It's very short, but the story is great and the mechanics are very novel. You control two characters at the same time, each with one of the analogue sticks and interact with object/puzzles with the triggers. That's it, those are the only mechanics. Absolutely play it. I think it's out on PC and PS3 as well.

The not so good: The demo for Beyond: Two Souls. I wasn't a fan of Heavy Rain and based on the demo and the reviews for this game I will not be buying this one. It's just not for me.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Gearing up for Halloween by playing Costume Quest, the game is super charming and a lot of fun so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what Halloween-themed DLC is coming out this year. It's always fun to see what kind of crazy, fun scenarios developers come up with for Halloween a la Undead Nightmare in Red Dead Redemption, Nightmare in Northpoint for Sleeping Dogs, and Infamous: Festival of Blood.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Tried Physics Gamebox on my iPhone. The gameplay is pretty fun and simple.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Stanley Parable. It's been a long time since I laughed so much at a game. The whole game is really a commentary on game design, development, player choice and some of the silly things that games make us do. It's quite clever and is worth your time if you're someone who plays a lot of games.

There is a free demo on Steam that you should at least check out to give you some flavor for the game.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FTL and Hotline Miami

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I stopped playing Candy Crush, it's too addictive and it's constantly trying to get your to make in app purchases.

I have an Xperia Z1 right now and it has built-in PS3 controller support so I've been using that to try playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City again. Also started playing Plants vs Zombies again. I got the last 4 stars that I was missing plus there's a new game mode. Noticed that PvZ2 is available for Android now (in English).

Also been playing Giant Boulder of Death. It's also now available on Android too. They've added some new game modes where you play a pink boulder or a giant pumpkin.

Feedback Score
    Ive been playing clash of clans on android lately, it really is addicting!

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by howard View Post
    I stopped playing Candy Crush, it's too addictive and it's constantly trying to get your to make in app purchases.

I have an Xperia Z1 right now and it has built-in PS3 controller support so I've been using that to try playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City again. Also started playing Plants vs Zombies again. I got the last 4 stars that I was missing plus there's a new game mode. Noticed that PvZ2 is available for Android now (in English).

Also been playing Giant Boulder of Death. It's also now available on Android too. They've added some new game modes where you play a pink boulder or a giant pumpkin.
    Have you tried Device 6 on iOS? I've heard good things.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ok, confirmed. If you have an iOS device you must play Device 6. It is phenomenal.

Sent with the HoFo App

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Got my PS4 on Friday and so far I've been playing Resogun and Assassin’s Creed 4. It's a really great system. They've made a lot of smart choices. The streaming and sharing stuff is stupid easy and the DualShock 4 is probably the best controller I've ever used.

Sent with the HoFo App

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    Ok, confirmed. If you have an iOS device you must play Device 6. It is phenomenal.

Sent with the HoFo App
    I was thinking of trying it but it looks too addictive. Still playing PvZ2 and started playing Bejeweled and Flow Free.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular & VZW
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by howard View Post
    I was thinking of trying it but it looks too addictive. Still playing PvZ2 and started playing Bejeweled and Flow Free.
    It'll only take you a few hours to complete. I did one level per day (I think there are six) and that was a real nice pace.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using HoFo mobile app

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast