Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: AT&T 3G Rollout - Latest markets launching II

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 6, mc7455
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    NW Florida panhandle (Ft Walton Beach/Navarre/Destin/Niceville) 3G activated last night.

Feedback Score
    Looks like Brainerd, MN was activated recently.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (Now AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingember
    I don't live anywhere near it but they just added Poplar Bluff, MO
    17,000 people.

Now if they would just get rid of all the big no service holes across southern Missouri.
    This is really sad. I live about 75 miles south of Poplar Bluff in Jonesboro, AR and we don't even have 3G yet. I believe as of this year after the census is done, our population should be somewhere around 65,00 cause of all the expansions.

Hell, we even have the radios up on the towers, not being used. Was told they were put up for when they roll-out 4G

EDIT* If I remember correctly, we had 3g back in November for like a day then all of a sudden it went poof, never to be heard of again.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Rolla, MO has launched.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    at&t, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yg17
    Rolla, MO has launched.
    This is awesome!!

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (Now AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Well, I just found out from the Senior Rep at one of my local AT&T stores that with the 3G rollout here in Arkansas that with all the updates and such, almost the whole state will have it by November. I'm just wondering when the hell they will start 3G if they have yet to even launch one site here?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    at&t, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by firepong
    Well, I just found out from the Senior Rep at one of my local AT&T stores that with the 3G rollout here in Arkansas that with all the updates and such, almost the whole state will have it by November. I'm just wondering when the hell they will start 3G if they have yet to even launch one site here?
    I'd imagine they will get going in high gear now that the weather is warming up, the budgets have been finalized, and the planning is nearing completion.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wheezy
    Anyone have information on central Virginia (Lynchburg area)?? Sales rep in a store said sometime this summer. But that was while I was in there asking to buy an iPhone 3G - so....
    Ok, so 1 year later we have nothing yet. Just EDGE. is there any word on 3G for Lynchburg? There was a rumor that it would be Q1, but that's now in the past.

Feedback Score

AT&T 3G rollout

You would think that any professional in the cell phone business would make every effort to provide 3G on any Interstate highway in the country then branch out to the larger then smaller cities and towns.

I just joined AT&T service from Sprint, 6yrs & T-mobile, 8 yrs before that and everyone is right 3-G is hard to beat.

Gota have it today in this fast passed world.

We all need to scream and yell all we can to get AT&T working faster to install 3G.

Every time you make a call to AT&T COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING 3G COVERAGE

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (Now AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    None of these places are around me, except for Rolla, MO, which is about 205 miles north of me, and Sikeston, MO, which is 119 miles away. But anyways, heres the latest since the last post on what markets 3G has been rolled out to:

Duluth, Minnesota
    Rolla, Missouri
    Sikeston, Missouri
    Ames and Iowa City, Iowa

I say gratz to all the people that live in these places as Jonesboro, AR is probably somewhere around 65-70k people after this census. And we still do not have 3G, while 3 of those cities are at or below my population >.<

EDIT* After looking all of this over, looks like they are starting with getting 3G to major Highways. Then after that, they will start with getting it out to the cities.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Greenville, NC became 3G around 8:30 PM tonight.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just announced that Janesville, Beloit, Oregon, Stoughton and Evansville WI will be getting 3G switch on in the next few days. Basically interstate I-90 between Madison, WI and Rockford/Chicago, IL. 25 new 3G cell sites, nothing to sneeze at.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 64 GB Silver
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    Announced today... Kirksville, MO, Ravenna, OH, Bandera, TX, and Stillwater, OK have been lit up.

It's official, AT&T is determining 3G expansion by throwing darts on a map and seeing where they end up. Heck, they may as well just say "we're going to just start in the areas surround 3G in the cities where we cover and build out until our our POP's are 3G lit."
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    at&t, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    AT&T just announced that 3G in Kirksville, MO launched. Very amazing, as that is in rural Missouri.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    at&t, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fraydog
    Announced today... Kirksville, MO and Stillwater, OK have been lit up.

It's official, AT&T is determining 3G expansion by throwing darts on a map and seeing where they end up. Heck, they may as well just say "we're going to just start in the areas surround 3G in the cities where we cover and build out until our our POP's are 3G lit."
    You beat me by about 25 seconds!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast