Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Big Breaking news the Boulder has a new FRONT Speaker!!!!!!!!!!

Device(s)
    Cylon Droid Communicator
    Carrier(s)
    New Caprica Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is the new boulder still water resistant with the new speaker on the front?
    Keep all PHONE discussion within the Verizon Phone Discussion sub forum. We will close/move threads without notice if you do not follow the the VZW forum rules. Report inappropriate posts by clicking on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post, or the orange triangle in the bottom left for Premium members.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Mine has been watertight so far. Been dunked a couple of times already.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator HF 9
    Is the new boulder still water resistant with the new speaker on the front?
    Well 2 days after I got mine I washed it in the washing machine, no problems.

Device(s)
    Cylon Droid Communicator
    Carrier(s)
    New Caprica Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fireredak
    Well 2 days after I got mine I washed it in the washing machine, no problems.
    That's good to hear. Someone was telling me that the new speaker on the front is not water resistant.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    That's good to hear. Someone was telling me that the new speaker on the front is not water resistant.
    Well they are surely wrong, mine was submerged for a good while and the only thing that made it noticeable was it smelled like Tide!

Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fireredak
    Well they are surely wrong, mine was submerged for a good while and the only thing that made it noticeable was it smelled like Tide!
    Your sound might be muffled by the water stuck in the little holes but no problems after that.

One thing though is the extented battery doesn't fit as snug as you would like it.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WestOffShore
    Your sound might be muffled by the water stuck in the little holes but no problems after that.

One thing though is the extented battery doesn't fit as snug as you would like it.
    Thats funny because my extended battery fits really tight, my regular battery is a little loose.
    Yeh with the water in the holes it is a little muffled but not for long.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Oh yeh, actually if you get the light just right you can actually see the rubber cover throught the holes.

Feedback Score
    Just wanted to let everyone know I picked up the new boulder tonight and so far it seems better but I have not made that many calls yet. Did anyone find some tones like nextel? Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinttrucker
    Just wanted to let everyone know I picked up the new boulder tonight and so far it seems better but I have not made that many calls yet. Did anyone find some tones like nextel? Thanks

where from a vz store?

Feedback Score
    I had the moto v750 and the ptt was just way to soft so I asked the store to order me the new boulder to try since they only had the order ones in stock. It has been good so far. I will keep everyone posted.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyttt
    where from a vz store?
    Well like I had posted before, the circuit city location where I live had an orange one the other day, the corporate store across the street as of yesterday still didnt have any of the new ones.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I ordered 2 of the new orange boulders the other night and I am waiting for Fed Ex to deliver. Price was too good to pass up, so I'll let you know my thoughts after I play with it.
    No longer a VZW employee, but still a good information source.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    CanAM:
    With all that money you save monthly with your Sprint plan, you should be able to order Hooked On Phonics - remember, the phone number to order this is 1-800-ABCDEFG.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm loving my Orange Bolder Boulder.

One question I have -- If the phone is plugged into the cradle will the alarm still go off?

I missed my alarm this morning, but I was also sleeping in a different room.

Its possible that the alarm stops after an hour because I missed it by about 1:45. LOL!

Device(s)
    G'zOne Boulder V1.2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WestOffShore
    Your sound might be muffled by the water stuck in the little holes but no problems after that. One thing though is the extented battery doesn't fit as snug as you would like it.
    Humm both types I have seem to fit well but are a little hard to put in. Kinda have to jam them in.

Quote Originally Posted by luckystreich
    I'm loving my Orange Bolder Boulder. One question I have -- If the phone is plugged into the cradle will the alarm still go off? I missed my alarm this morning, but I was also sleeping in a different room. Its possible that the alarm stops after an hour because I missed it by about 1:45. LOL!
    It should work in the cradle, I am pretty sure I have done that before. Not sure about if and when it will stop.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast