Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Big Breaking news the Boulder has a new FRONT Speaker!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    im talking to no personality vz phone girl.

and im losing.

Feedback Score
    WOW ill never get that Hour back.......

anyhow-

they are sending me the upgraded bolder boulder and are waiving the 35.00 restocking fee.

however-

they would not give the 50.00 promo credit that would have made this phone an even exchange.(29.99) even though the orange new boulder camera version and the black new boulder non-camera version is on my company web-page for the 79.99 - 50.00 29.00 which would have made it an even ex-change.

they are however going to extend my 30 days so if the camera version comes back for that 79.99 - 50 promo credit that will credit my account

so it cost me 79.99 but they will credit me 29.99 when they get the older boulder back.

my heads spinning.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyttt

anyhow-

they are sending me the upgraded bolder boulder and are waiving the 35.00 restocking fee.

however-

they would not give the 50.00 promo credit that would have made this phone an even exchange.(29.99) even though the orange new boulder camera version and the black new boulder non-camera version is on my company web-page for the 79.99 - 50.00 29.00 which would have made it an even ex-change.

they are however going to extend my 30 days so if the camera version comes back for that 79.99 - 50 promo credit that will credit my account

so it cost me 79.99 but they will credit me 29.99 when they get the older boulder back.

my heads spinning.
    Theres a bunch of nuckleheads working those phones ill tell you that!
    I was on the phone for my coworker with them yesterday for an hour and a half.
    The first guy was cool and was processing everything and we got disconected.
    I called back 3 times before I found a rep that would actually read the notes on the account from the tech. rep and he said he was sending out the new boulder for my coworker.
    Sometimes you wish you could get your hands around their necks!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9650
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Boulder Tips & Tricks...

Just wanted everyone that is watching/reading this thread to know about the two ways into the programming and testing menus for the Boulder.

To go into the Service Programming menu:
    Dial ##7764726 (Spells the word "program" with your keypad) -> SEND
    Enter 000000 for the SPC

In this menu you can make several changes to the phone, including but not limited to changing the phone from EV-DO/1X mode into just 1X mode only, WAP settings, DUN settings, etc...

To go into the Testing Menu:
    Dial ##8378 (Spells "test" with your keypad)

In this menu you can make several changes to the phone and even change the EV-do/1X mode without rebooting the phone and monitor the reception of the phone (choose debug screen). You can also choose to test different features of the phone (vibration, led light - even choose the different colors, sounds, etc...)

Enjoy the Boulder! It rocks!

Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fireredak
    I called back 3 times before I found a rep that would actually read the notes on the account from the tech. rep and he said he was sending out the new boulder for my coworker.
    I say you got a draw w/ you v. vzw. Could be worse.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWeller
    Just wanted everyone that is watching/reading this thread to know about the two ways into the programming and testing menus for the Boulder.

Enter 000000 for the SPC

In this menu you can make several changes to the phone, including but not limited to changing the phone from EV-DO/1X mode into just 1X mode only, WAP settings, DUN settings, etc...

In this menu you can make several changes to the phone and even change the EV-do/1X mode without rebooting the phone and monitor the reception of the phone (choose debug screen). You can also choose to test different features of the phone (vibration, led light - even choose the different colors, sounds, etc...)

interesting..... can you make the keypad light brighter or change its color?

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Question

Am i just crazy?
    Under phone test/debug screen under HDR debug items "user cnt" 114 is that actually the # of EVDO or just users camping/ in a call/data session? on this Cell/sector of this cell???

Interesting if thats what it is...
    Sig Removed (might be misconstrued as advertising)

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Well my coworker got his new bolder boulder today! Thank God!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWeller

Enter 000000 for the SPC

Is there a way, like on other phones, under other threads, to get wap for just airtime?
    I finally changed the picture of my phone in my avatar!

Feedback Score

anyhow-

however-

my heads spinning.

the new bolder boulder with camera in black is now on my web-page for 29.99. im on hold at vz now for my credit.

Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well my coworker got his new bolder boulder today! Thank God!
    Nice, finally!

Feedback Score
    I always win in the end

new bolder boulder is on the way for a grand total of 29.99

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I always win in the end

new bolder boulder is on the way for a grand total of 29.99
    That sounds like a weiner!

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WestOffShore
    Nice, finally!
    Yeh tell me about it.

The old one, when I sent him a ptt alert or did a barge call, he may or may not get it and then there would be a delay, the new one is almost instant, so hes a lot happier.

Device(s)
    G'zOne Boulder V1.2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by t1mmer
    I have the ADATA Class 6 microSD card from NewEgg in mine. Seems to work fine. ...
    Cool thanks for the info. That is the one I am eying too.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMiller3
    ... The last two morning on my way to work I have looked at the clock on the front and noticed the time was incorrect. If I open and then close the phone it corrects itself.
    I have notice something like this before too. I also had the problem of the time being off, the inside screen being blank and the whole phone was locked up. This was after it was doing several calls and a navi for several hours. After all that it was getting pretty warm and pulling the battery seemed to fix the problem. And actually it did kinda screw up my schedule but the car clock saved me. But ya when I check the time I press a button or crack it open momentarily to light it up and refresh the screen.

Also the big battery seems to last a long time after a few full discharges and charges. 4+ hours of navi, several hours of calls, and going in and out of range in the mountains and it still had juice at the end of the day on one trip I did a few weeks ago.

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast