Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 658

Thread: Big Breaking news the Boulder has a new FRONT Speaker!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #481
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    somewhere in NY
    Posts
    729
    Device(s)
    Casio
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spolkyc
    I thought I knew where this option was but I can't seem to find it now. Where did you find this option?
    To turn off EVDO
    1.Press ##program then send
    2.Now press 0000000
    3.Go to number 3 data parameters.
    4. go to 12 pref mode
    5.Check cdma only

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48
    Device(s)
    G'zOne Boulder V1.2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Cool thanks aRBy. I didn't think it was in the data section for some reason. At first the word "program" in your instructions confused me. I had seen it as "7764726" else where on the HF and now those number make since. Come on brain work!!! Thanks for your help!

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0

    battery life

    Mine has been good so far with new boulder, I would like to know how to send call to voice mail when it is ringing so I dont have to wait for it to go through 10 rings

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Where the sun don't shine
    Posts
    1,443
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lizard7008
    Mine has been good so far with new boulder, I would like to know how to send call to voice mail when it is ringing so I dont have to wait for it to go through 10 rings

    Either hit the side buttons to mute the ringer or go into the menu/settings & tools/call settings/answer options and uncheck flip open. This will allow you to open the flip without answering the phone and you just press the end key to send them directly to voice mail or the send key to answer.

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,311
    Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spolkyc
    Cool thanks aRBy. I didn't think it was in the data section for some reason. At first the word "program" in your instructions confused me. I had seen it as "7764726" else where on the HF and now those number make since. Come on brain work!!! Thanks for your help!
    Yeh, I posted the numbers before because someone else had gotton confused over the instuctions that had program in them also!
    But its all good, the older I get the more I forget, and it seems I forget alot these days!

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    0
    If I live in an area where I'm getting 3 to 4 bars of EVDO all the time, would there be any benefit to turning off EVDO? Or, does it only drain the battery when in an area where the phone has to struggle to find it?

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Where the sun don't shine
    Posts
    1,443
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VerizonNewbie
    If I live in an area where I'm getting 3 to 4 bars of EVDO all the time, would there be any benefit to turning off EVDO? Or, does it only drain the battery when in an area where the phone has to struggle to find it?
    You will be fine with no noticeable difference. It's on the "fringe" of evdo is when you will have more battery drain. (weaker the signal = more battery drain.)

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7
    Device(s)
    Boulder C711 SLXB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    I know turning off EVDO causes a delay in PTT, but will it also sacrifice PTT voice quality? can any one confirm?

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,311
    Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo20
    I know turning off EVDO causes a delay in PTT, but will it also sacrifice PTT voice quality? can any one confirm?
    I havnt noticed any
    And its not really that much of a delay

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    96
    Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Finally got mine BB today. Like the extended battery's bulkiness. The back's just right to palm under the index finger.

    A problem I didn't have w/ the original boulder is that my ringtones stops short on incoming text/pix/vid msg.s. I've been searching for a setting for this but havn't found any. Anyone come across this prob.?

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26
    Device(s)
    Orange Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    The speakerphone on my old one was cutting in and out, so I went out to the VZW store to try and get the new one. I mentioned that I had heard about the new revised version of the Boulder due to speakerphone problems, and asked the associate if I could get one as a replacement. He said that he knew of a new one, but he had to get rid of old stock first. Then I guess he went and pulled one out (only had silver), asked his manager if I could just get a new one (had orange...I might be calling VZW to switch to the orange one...could someone provide the customer service number?) and his manager said yes, so I got out of there with a bolder boulder when I wasn't really supposed to. I was pretty happy with the service I got from VZW!

  12. #492
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,311
    Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by t1mmer
    The speakerphone on my old one was cutting in and out, so I went out to the VZW store to try and get the new one. I mentioned that I had heard about the new revised version of the Boulder due to speakerphone problems, and asked the associate if I could get one as a replacement. He said that he knew of a new one, but he had to get rid of old stock first. Then I guess he went and pulled one out (only had silver), asked his manager if I could just get a new one (had orange...I might be calling VZW to switch to the orange one...could someone provide the customer service number?) and his manager said yes, so I got out of there with a bolder boulder when I wasn't really supposed to. I was pretty happy with the service I got from VZW!
    Aside from the fact that its not orange, how do you like it compared to the old one?

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26
    Device(s)
    Orange Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fireredak
    Aside from the fact that its not orange, how do you like it compared to the old one?
    Speakerphone is definitely better. In terms of earpiece quality, it might be a little bit better, but I can't tell much of a difference.

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    96
    Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by t1mmer
    Speakerphone is definitely better. In terms of earpiece quality, it might be a little bit better, but I can't tell much of a difference.
    I agree, the double speakers are a big improvement. I actually have to lower the volume at places b/c it's too loud.

    With the good comes the bad though. People I talk w/ on speakerphone w/ the phone closed have complained of echos of their own voices. Don't have right now but will have PTT later, and I hope it deesn't have the same problem.

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48
    Device(s)
    G'zOne Boulder V1.2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Does anyone know if the boulder will take Class 6 micro SDHC flash memory? I am thinking about getting an 8gb card and I was thinking the faster memory would reduce the lag in loading media.

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Bookmarks