Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: Big Breaking news the Boulder has a new FRONT Speaker!!!!!!!!!!

Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fireredak
    FRU= field replacement unit.
    Fancy name for a refurbished phone they mail to you to replace yours, but in this case the phones are new.
    All you get is the phone, no battery or anything else.
    Alright, timely answer Fire. I just got my FRU and it's the wrong one, WITHOUT the camera! I specifically called them to confirm the mod # and they did. WTF.

Now, just to be sure. There is a BOLDER Boulder, BLACK, and WITH camera, right? And the model number is C711SLXB.

Someone please confirm, I'm on hold with them as we speak.

UPDATE: Just got off the phone w/ vzw and now they're supposed to send out a new C711SLXB, not FRU, w/ the two batteries. Rep was great! Now lets see if they've followed though when I get it the next couple of days.
    Last edited by WestOffShore; 01-07-2009 at 11:21 PM.

Device(s)
    Boulder C711 SLXB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    My C711SLXB is black and has a camera. Came in a new box with standard and extended batteries as a replacement phone.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo20
    My C711SLXB is black and has a camera. Came in a new box with standard and extended batteries as a replacement phone.
    have you tried using the camera? From my understanding, there are only 2 Bolder Boulders..... The orange one with the camera and the black one without. Please confirm your camera status by going into the menus.

Device(s)
    Casio C751 Ravine
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just recieved a black and silver Bolder Boulder with camara. It takes nice pics. Not as good as my Fuji Finepix but heck it is a phone. By the way the front speaker is great. When I use VZ Navigator I have to put volume on low.
    Also VZ Nav will run with lid closed. I don't look at the screen anyway I just listen. If I want it to repeat I push the volume key on the side.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by k9bytes
    I just recieved a black and silver Bolder Boulder with camara. It takes nice pics. Not as good as my Fuji Finepix but heck it is a phone. By the way the front speaker is great. When I use VZ Navigator I have to put volume on low.
    Also VZ Nav will run with lid closed. I don't look at the screen anyway I just listen. If I want it to repeat I push the volume key on the side.
    Yep mine has the camera also

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if the new boulder model has louder bluetooth or wired headphone volume than the old one?
    I got a replacement Boulder (old version) in early December because I complained that I could barely hear mp3's on my Boulder that were deafening at full volume on my iPod shuffle. Sadly, the replacement (old version) Boulder didn't solve the issue.
    THX

Feedback Score
    Is the older boulder battery compatible with the bolder boulder???

Feedback Score
    Cartman,
    Are you satisfied with the MP3 volume. Songs that are deafening on my iPod are too quiet with 3.5 adapter and barely audible via bluetooth even with older boulder volume turned all the way up. i even got a replacement older boulder last month b/c of complaints and it didn't help. BTW I don't use V-cast to get songs I move from pc to microSD card.
    Bill

Device(s)
    Bolder Boulder
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by billblandford
    Is the older boulder battery compatible with the bolder boulder???
    Yes..............

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Cartman,
    Are you satisfied with the MP3 volume. Songs that are deafening on my iPod are too quiet with 3.5 adapter and barely audible via bluetooth even with older boulder volume turned all the way up. i even got a replacement older boulder last month b/c of complaints and it didn't help. BTW I don't use V-cast to get songs I move from pc to microSD card.
    Bill
    Well im not cartman and seeing as he doesnt even have a boulder new or old yet?
    I have had a few of the old style and only one had low volume on mp3s over bluetooth, I dont use corded earbuds.
    The bolder boulder has good volume, at least mine does.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Cartman,
    Bill

My phone hasn't come in yet, it is supposed to be here Friday. Is all I need a USB cable to hook up the phone to the computer to transfer music via Windows Media Player? Also, will I need an SD card?
    I finally changed the picture of my phone in my avatar!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I got my new Bolder Boulder today. It is the black / sliver model with No Camera.

I've only used it for a few hours. I am a first time G'Zone user

I think its great overall, but one thing is very upsetting.

I frequently set my phones to Restrict calls to Contacts only. (all others roll to VM). When I put my Bolder in this mode, I am unable to edit (add/del) Contacts. I get a message telling me this is not possible because i have enabled call restrictions. This was not the case on my Chocolate 2 or Razr V3c?

Any advice ?? or is this simply a limitation of the Boulder?

Device(s)
    Casio
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman1968
    My phone hasn't come in yet, it is supposed to be here Friday. Is all I need a USB cable to hook up the phone to the computer to transfer music via Windows Media Player? Also, will I need an SD card?
    You’ll need an SD card.

I can’t get Windows media to recognize my phone.

Much easier with just the card any ways. After the card is formatted, just take it out and put your songs in to the “my_music” folder, then back in to the phone.

Device(s)
    Casio
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by luckystreich
    I got my new Bolder Boulder today. It is the black / sliver model with No Camera.

I've only used it for a few hours. I am a first time G'Zone user

I think its great overall, but one thing is very upsetting.

I frequently set my phones to Restrict calls to Contacts only. (all others roll to VM). When I put my Bolder in this mode, I am unable to edit (add/del) Contacts. I get a message telling me this is not possible because i have enabled call restrictions. This was not the case on my Chocolate 2 or Razr V3c?

Any advice ?? or is this simply a limitation of the Boulder?
    My KRZR was like that too,
    If you have the calls restricted to only contacts, all someone would need to do is add any number to the contacts. With it this way, it prevents that.

It should be like that on all phones.

Device(s)
    motorola moto x
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman1968
    It is a micro sd card that you need and if your computer has a card slot get the micro sd that has the adapter to make it an sd then put it in the computer and then open folder to view files then drag your songs to the my music folder.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast