Feedback Score
    wow sick phone but it looks like its going to be a big phone

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Keep all your enthusiam up! We'll have a place to ask all your questions and to post all kinds of rumors on this handheld soon. Other thread merged with this one.....
    The Internet wasnt meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so its insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead its a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text. John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Sprint: iPhone 45-32
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam
    You know what is annoying? Hofo has no good place to talk about this phone. There is no Palm manufacturer forum and there is no Palm forum under sprint. What is up with that?
    Well there is Palm OS, but they need to add webOS

http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=180
    iPhone 4S-32: Sprint SERO............Palm Pixi Plus: Page Plus ..............HP Pre3: AT&T GoPhone
    talk smart WB2YGF

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    I really want this phone, and I mean it. Im due for my contract renewal in May of this year and I doubt theyll fix my Lotus which just has software issues out the wazzoo...

I really feel this, and I pray Im wrong, But i think theyll go the instinct route on this device. Itll probably be pretty expensive initially like other palm devices, even on contract. They might also make it a powervision plan only phone like the instinct, meaning that no one on old sero plans can have it. Which would really be a major disappointment. Like I said its just a bad feeling in my bones...

Device(s)
    M800 (sprint)
    Carrier(s)
    SpRiNt
    Feedback Score
    yep ill see if i can get my contract is up on October

Device(s)
    Joined HoFo: April 2002
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam
    You know what is annoying? Hofo has no good place to talk about this phone. There is no Palm manufacturer forum and there is no Palm forum under sprint. What is up with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Is-Good
    HoFo will probably need a temporary subforum dedicated to the Pre.

-Praying for a Pre -

Device(s)
    Galaxy nexus
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    pretty sube will requiere an everything plan... looks like ill have to buy a treo pro
    Proud to be Latin/Chinese xD

Device(s)
    Samsung A900, Treo 700wx, Samsung M610, HTC Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I hope they don't require a everything plan.

Short video of the device: http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/08/p...tes/#continued

They said the screen isn't as responsive as the G1/iPhone, and the interface seems to lag a bit. Bit worried but I think that the search really is winning me over. Seems there will be a gsm version too.
    Looking for my next new phone...

Device(s)
    HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Slick device. Of course, they all are on stage, but hopefully it'll do well in the real world. It sure would be awesome for those of us in the lunatic SERO fringe if this device worked on the plan. Not going to cross my fingers though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell
    Anyone know any more details about how long this exclusive will last? I'd hate to see VZW swoop in after 30 days and snap this up in another color.
    Id love for them to do that, and then release a HSPA version the next month! This is a whole new OS, it needs as much market share as possible fast so people will actually develop for it!

That said, I will be watching this thing. RIM and Apple are going to have to step it up now!

Device(s)
    Iphone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant
    That doesn't mean Sprint won't keep the exclusive for 3-6 months.
    its sprint only in america and will be available for carrier overseas.
    windows mobile me and you are a done deal, im moving on.

Device(s)
    HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig
    Id love for them to do that, and then release a HSPA version the next month! This is a whole new OS, it needs as much market share as possible fast so people will actually develop for it!

That said, I will be watching this thing. RIM and Apple are going to have to step it up now!
    Agreed. I like that Sprint has the exclusive and am praying it'll work with SERO. But if you want to see Palm stay afloat, you better hope they bring on the Verizon empire ASAP. No doubt, Verizon will almost certainly get it in time for the 09 holiday shopping season. I don't know what the standard 'exclusivity' phase is, but if it's a nice round contractural number like 6 months and if Palm/Verizon wanted to get it right before the peak of the holiday season you'd think that would mean something like an April-ish Sprint launch.

Device(s)
    Sierra Wireless AC597E Express Card (Sprint) + Sierra Wireless Compass 597 USB (Sprint-SERO)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    when does this come out?

Device(s)
    Iphone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    i say hell no sprint only, if its truly amazing make people switch carriers plain n simple. it will be available unlocked most likley for gsm anyway.

Device(s)
    Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast