Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Made the switch

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    They keep telling me Airave is NOT an option, it will not work in my area.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Sprint

OK, update. Called again last night, they reset my phone for the umteenth time still no luck in my house. After an hour she said she would transfer me to Airave department. They told me right off, would not work at my house. So.....tonight I call back again. Told them this was it, they had led me on and on and still no signal. I was past my 30 days, but I wanted to drop and I did not think I shoud have to pay the 200.00 termination fee. She transfered me over to retensions. Right away they offered the Airave at no charge. I said fine, but was told last night it would not work here. She talked to her supervisor and assured me it would work fine. So....Airave on the way, should have it by Friday. Gona be interesting to see if it actually does work for me. I will let you know soon as I find out.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdraft
    OK, update. Called again last night, they reset my phone for the umteenth time still no luck in my house. After an hour she said she would transfer me to Airave department. They told me right off, would not work at my house. So.....tonight I call back again. Told them this was it, they had led me on and on and still no signal. I was past my 30 days, but I wanted to drop and I did not think I shoud have to pay the 200.00 termination fee. She transfered me over to retensions. Right away they offered the Airave at no charge. I said fine, but was told last night it would not work here. She talked to her supervisor and assured me it would work fine. So....Airave on the way, should have it by Friday. Gona be interesting to see if it actually does work for me. I will let you know soon as I find out.

Awesome! Glad to see you finally got what you wanted!

(After a lot of "unnecessary" hassle and hard work... )
    - Chokaay

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Airave

Airave arrived today, took about 30 min and all blue lights. Coverage downstairs is great, loose it upstairs, but we keep that closed off most of the time since all the children have left home. Thanks for all the suggestions and help, looks like things are going fine for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2