Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Page Plus hiccup

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible 2
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score

Page Plus hiccup

Got a text message that said my account balance had went down to zero, dated Nov 18 8:47PM. Well that shook me up some. Checked the Page Plus website and it said that my balance was over $50! Noticed that my next refill date had moved from January to March.

I think that they had another system crash. Did this happen to anyone else?

This is the second time I have had a problem, the first time I was deregistered.

Device(s)
    Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Mingo (VZW)
    Feedback Score
    That happened to me a week or two ago, soon after I had added money to my account. I quickly checked my account through the PP website and I still had my balance. Just a glitch I suppose.

Device(s)
    HTC Incredible 2
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Jordan
    That happened to me a week or two ago, soon after I had added money to my account. I quickly checked my account through the PP website and I still had my balance. Just a glitch I suppose.

Guess I better be prepared for more glitches.

Thanks for the reply.

Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile
    Feedback Score
    OK, WTH is going on here?

First I get this:

"Attention! Your balance has reached zero. Refill and save any minutes remaining and extend your expiration date"

(online call record shows 70.43 balance, but summary and the phone message says there's $10.30 remaining)

Then I get this:

"Your plan has been changed to provide updated services including MMS and data. Please dial #22273 for questions. This is a free message."

I've changed nothing, I've added nothing (expiration wasn't till mid-January), I've done nothing. What the hell is going on here?!?!?

Device(s)
    LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S2
    Carrier(s)
    TF, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I received the same, just yesterday, first a txt saying I had a zero balance, then a txt 5 minutes later, saying I now have MMS and data. A quick check on my account online shows money in the account and the refill date was moved one month and a half or so.

Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My expiration also moved back to March (from January)

Device(s)
    Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Mingo (VZW)
    Feedback Score
    I believe I got the data/MMS text within 5 or so minutes of the false zero balance warning as well.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    This also happened to me on 3 phones with PP. I think it just means that the accounts were finally moved over to their "New" system. You can find other posts describing what this means exactly, but in general, it does away with "funny money", and eliminates the discount on the text messages that was an indirect result of it.

Device(s)
    LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S2
    Carrier(s)
    TF, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I thought I was already on the "new" system as I just came onboard with PP 2-3 weeks ago. I haven't even added any money into the account, still on the free starter minutes they gave me.

Device(s)
    Motorola W385
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I too got the messages, so I first checked my balance online, only to find that I still had what I though the correct value, so I called PP. What they said was that ALL customers were moved over today from the old plan to the new one. When that happen, the balance on the old plan was zero out, and it was moved over to the new plan. When the balance was zero out, it cause the automatic message to be sent out. I guess that no one thought about the automatic system on the old system. They would have been much better off turning off that sub system before the transfer.

Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile
    Feedback Score
    OK, now this is bad...the $70.43 is now "gone" from my account ( Debit Request Successful / Data (MMS, RBT, BREW)), and the call summary shows the balance as $10.30. Did they just take $60 from me?!?!?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I contacted Page Plus about the problem that everyone posted. A representative emailed me this afternoon, informing me that whenever a massive change, like adding new rates and MMS services, occurs that everyone "loses" their balance, but Page Plus promptly returns it. I, too, had my due date extended until March.

While I understand how their system works, I wish that they had sent a text message informing me of the correction....j c

Carrier(s)
    PPC - Trac
    Feedback Score
    I've had my due date extended twice but not lately.
    Extending due dates is not conducive with proper cash flow management.

Device(s)
    Centro, LG 200
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular, Tracfone for the ATT coverage
    Feedback Score
    I started using page plus last June; I have six phones with them at the time though it's going to drop down to four if they EVER expire. Three of them I haven't put any money on at all -- I just activated accounts and still have the balances from the intial $12. The other three, well, I put too much on them probably ($80 on one, $25 on the other two), but I'm certainly getting my money's worth from them as well. March 19th is even better than Jan 11.

I'm just trying to figure out how much longer Page Plus can keep giving away extentions before raising rates. They'd probably make much more if they put a 1 year expiration date on their $80 card.

Device(s)
    C510a, W610i
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T-mobile;
    Feedback Score
    Yes it happened to me today too. Razor started going off and message said airtime expired or some such even though I knew expiration was out inn January or so. Went online and found the records -- zeroed out and then refilled back up to the same amount. Have a second account but apparently nothing happened with it.
    Prepaid Rocks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast