Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Thread: Introducing the HTC Touch Pro. Reviews post here

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch, HTC Desire, iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BfA
    I use mine a decent amount and I usually have to charge mine every 3rd day. Today I was texting all day and on the phone for about an hour and a half and just had to charge it and I took it off the charger yesterday morning. So that's two days with decent use.

You could also get that battery that gives you an extra 10% more life, though they have others that offer even longer battery life now. Overall, I thought it might be an issue, but it's not. For me at least. How it compares to the Diamond though, I'd say similar. I doubt it would give a huge boost in battery performance. To me the hardware keyboard is irreplaceable now that I've had one.
    Thanks Bfa... im surprised at the good battery life seeing its the exact same battery as the diamond. With the stock rom on the diamond, as far as I know, it does not last 1 complete business day with even minimal usage. With my custom rom I can barely make it but I dont even make the use that I want out of the phone. I already exchanged my battery and still the same issue. I don't see how the PRO can manage the same battery so much better but I think im gonna have to get it. I don't mind charging every day but I don't like being scared to not make it through the day or having to charge during the day.

Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    touchflo 2 for it
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

i installed it it give su touchflo in landscape adds the stock tab much nicer

Device(s)
    LG VX8500
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Hi guys,

I'm getting the HTC Touch Pro from Telus tomorrow.

I can't read all 65 pages, and I do have some questions.

Can I brick it permanently flashing the device?

Which 3rd party ROM is currently the "best"?

What are some "must have" mods/tools/apps?

Thanks

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    I'm Using Juicy 6 (Touch Pro 2 Manilla Rhodium) Rom. You have to go to the PPCGeeks forum for the widest range of CDMA (Telus) Rom flashing info and roms.

Make sure if you do flash, you make damned sure you're using the CDMA versions, as GSM will brick the phone.

PPCGeeks has the specific HARD-SPL unlock tool for CDMA, which is required to first unlock your device. After unlocking, grab a CDMA ROM or Kitchen and try it out.

The Juicy 6 rocks, with full TP2 Manilla, including the same touch menu from vertical in landscape, improved weather display, calendar and more.

Juicy 6 CDMA ROM

Hard-SPL CDMA

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8830
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Just wondering what you guys think about the slide out keyboard? Does it feel fairly sturdy or is it at all flimsy?

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    It seems a touch on the flimsy side in feel, but I haven't had any issues at all with it.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65