Thread: AT&T curve on T MO experience

Feedback Score

AT&T curve on T MO experience

any one can share their experience of their unlocked AT&T curve 8310 on T MO?thank you

Device(s)
    IPhone X Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sure. It works with no problem. I entered the PIN on the TMO website (I switched from a Pearl); service books were sent and it works great. No problems with email or web surfing.

I paid more to get the AT&T 8310 vs the TMO 8320 because I feel that GPS is more usefully to me than WiFi. (That and I wanted the Crimson one.....Sunset is not as nice a color.)

Note that I have upgraded my OS to 4.5 (currently 4.5.0.81) following instructions on blackberryforums.com. (I don't remember what version it came with - 4.2.2.170 I think.) Makes it even nicer.

Feedback Score
    May I ask if the GPS still working on even with T mo?what software you are using?

I aint on techy stuff but please let me know to upgrade the OS version,thank you

Device(s)
    IPhone X Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent661983
    May I ask if the GPS still working on even with T mo?what software you are using?

I aint on techy stuff but please let me know to upgrade the OS version,thank you
    Yes. GPS works great on TMO. I use the BB Maps.

To upgrade the OS, I recommend you go to blackberryforums.com. They have series specific forums and at the top of each is a set of stickies with the latest released OSs for each model. Follow the step-by-step directions posted there. If you do run into any problems, the mods there are very responsive to help you figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. But you do have to read the instructions and follow them exactly. You must install the model specific OS so look for the stick on the 8310.

BB forums Series 8300 forum is here: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...cussion-curve/.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(Nov. '07 - Present)
    Feedback Score
    Have you [or anyone else] used Google Maps with the 8310 and if so, how does it compare to using BB Maps?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaekidd1012
    The Nokia E71: It turns you into an ***hole
    100th POST @ 3/27/08
    500th POST @ 2/08/09
    1000th POST @ 5/06/09

I haven't thought up a good new siggy yet so I'm gonna use this!