Thread: new phone, new prices for evenings and weekends

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson K850i,Sony Ericsson W810i,Nokia N8
    Carrier(s)
    Sasktel
    Feedback Score

new phone, new prices for evenings and weekends

hi i recently went to the wholesale club and they had a new pc phone set up. The new phone is Samsung M320 and in the flyer they have changed evenings and weekends to $1 a day. while those that have credit card and pay monthly can get it for $25 a month. also the evening and weekends time has changed to the starting time being at 6pm.
    Last edited by mpgz; 11-07-2008 at 10:58 PM.

Device(s)
    LG Rumour
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile Canada
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mpgz
    hi i recently went to the wholesale club and they had a new pc phone set up. The new phone is Samsung M320 and in the flyer they have changed evenings and weekends to $1 a day. while those that have credit card and pay monthly can get it for $25 a month. also the evening and weekends time has changed to the starting time being at 6pm.
    I am guessing by the rate your mentioning it is Prepaid. So if its like any other carrier you can have preauthorized payments set up when your phone gets down to a certain amount. So you could basically have it set to when your phone gets to $5.00 it ads $25.00 so that way you dont have to worry about missing your pay date.

My reference is from my store at VMC but payment methods shouldn't differ to much from company to company. So if i am off on my information i appologise but it could be something to ask your carrier about.